Making a Nasal Spray with VIP: Practical Questions

jafarrr61020

Explorer
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
I want to give VIP a try and from what I gather, using it as a nasal spray beats subq. The problem is I have zero experience preparing a spray, and I haven't been able to locate a full set of instructions anywhere.

From what I've picked up, the idea is to reconstitute with a sterile saline spray bought OTC (not bac water), and then transfer it into a snoot bottle that lets me measure out doses based on what I need. Beyond that, I'm hoping someone who's done this can fill in the gaps.

  • Is the VIP sold in 3ml bottle kits the same thing I'd use for this? I came across something saying GHK-Cu comes in different versions depending on whether it's subq or topical, so I want to confirm that's not the norm here — or at minimum doesn't apply to VIP
  • Even if I start with sterile saline, my sense is that sterility ends up shakier than with peptides mixed for injection. Is the process just: push saline into the vial, draw the reconstituted VIP back out, then squirt it into the snoot bottle even though that bottle isn't sterile?
  • On a related note, how long does it last after reconstitution while I'm actively using it? Could I store it in the fridge and dose it every day for 30 days? Should that be shorter, or can it go longer?
Any knowledge about nasal sprays would be hugely appreciated! TIA
 
Bringing this thread back to life since injecting oxytocin intramuscularly 3 times daily isn't something I want to do. What kind of solution is everyone using, which spray bottles do you recommend, and what's your method for decontaminating them?
 
surprised this thread got zero replies. i'm planning a sleep spray combining dsip and selank, so i'm in the same boat lol. came across clips showing it done either with or without bac water. a few folks mention it irritates the nose, while others say it's no big deal etc
 
Snoot! Amazon sells the bottles. The same lyophilized peps are used, but you reconstitute with sterile saline rather than BAC. Amazon also carries 5 or 10 mL ampules. Refrigerated, it ought to keep for 30 days. Rather than SQ, you simply need a nasal recon calculator to determine the dosage you need. https://intranasal.peprecon.com/
 
For intranasal dosing, there's a calculator here: https://peptidescalculator.com/intranasal-calculator

My approach is to use a solution designed for nasal use, though I've only tried this with Selank, so I can't comment on other peptides (https://a.co/d/0cxTUK4C). After each use I sanitize the nozzle, and I store it in the refrigerator.

YouTube has some tutorials on the technique if you'd like to watch those.

Enjoy!
 
Once you've done it a single time, it's actually quite straightforward. I wrote up my own experience here. /community-link/thread/9077/
 
Chili777 said:

Once you've done it a single time, it's actually quite straightforward. I wrote up my own experience here. /community-link/thread/9077/
Awesome, appreciate the walkthrough! I'm pretty sure I looked for a guide like this before I made my post XD hopefully this will bring more folks over to what you shared
 
I've run IN Epitalon and Semax a few times now, taking my cue from @Chili777.

A few takeaways:

Pick a solid container. The Snoot ones work well for me, though in my opinion they're oversized. My mother had some epitalon arrive in 10ml bottles that were smaller, and I took those off her hands. They're excellent. I wish I knew where they came from, but she refuses to order from CN, so I'll keep swiping her used bottles. I also picked up some inexpensive 10ml ones that turned out poorly. I've also just received some 5ml ones, but haven't tested them yet.

For saline, this is what I use (brand probably doesn't matter much; I simply prefer the individually sealed vials). https://www.amazon.com/BASE-LABORATORIES-Saline-Solution-Vials/dp/B0CSH7LTB6
 
yrrdead said:

I've run IN Epitalon and Semax a few times now, taking my cue from @Chili777.

A few takeaways:

Pick a solid container. The Snoot ones work well for me, though in my opinion they're oversized. My mother had some epitalon arrive in 10ml bottles that were smaller, and I took those off her hands. They're excellent. I wish I knew where they came from, but she refuses to order from CN, so I'll keep swiping her used bottles. I also picked up some inexpensive 10ml ones that turned out poorly. I've also just received some 5ml ones, but haven't tested them yet.

For saline, this is what I use (brand probably doesn't matter much; I simply prefer the individually sealed vials). https://www.amazon.com/BASE-LABORATORIES-Saline-Solution-Vials/dp/B0CSH7LTB6
They're fairly large, and you have to push down with a decent amount of force before the sprayer will fire. That said, each actuation delivers a measured 0.1 ml, which is why I stick with them. I still want to look into whether other choices might work better.
 
I take Semax, Selank, VIP through a nasal spray, and I've also given PT-141 a go that way in the past. My method, which comes from going through a lot of suggestions, is as follows:

When I have a standard 10mg vial, I combine it with 8ml of sterile saline plus 2 ml of BAC water. At this ratio, it's mild enough that my nasal lining doesn't get irritated (with this mix, I can't detect the BAC whatsoever), yet it still contributes a small amount of antibacterial action, which makes me feel at ease using the solution over multiple weeks, particularly since I'm putting it in my nose daily. In between uses, the sprays stay in the fridge. Up to now, I haven't had any problems like a cloudy solution or anything gross growing inside the spray bottle. The bottles I use are Snoot ones from Amazon, and once one is empty, I rinse it with 70% isopropyl before preparing a fresh solution. I wait for it to dry, then push some saline through the spray so any isopropyl left in the tube or pump is cleared out before I mix a new batch.

To figure out the dosage and the amounts of saline and BAC you'll need, use the nasal calculator.
 
Chili777 said:

Snoot! Amazon sells the bottles. The same lyophilized peps are used, but you reconstitute with sterile saline rather than BAC. Amazon also carries 5 or 10 mL ampules. Refrigerated, it ought to keep for 30 days. Rather than SQ, you simply need a nasal recon calculator to determine the dosage you need. https://intranasal.peprecon.com/
What’s the process for cleaning and sterilizing bottles and sprayers so they can be used again, or are they meant to be thrown out after 1 use?
 
Fostradamus said:

Chili777 said:

Snoot! Amazon sells the bottles. The same lyophilized peps are used, but you reconstitute with sterile saline rather than BAC. Amazon also carries 5 or 10 mL ampules. Refrigerated, it ought to keep for 30 days. Rather than SQ, you simply need a nasal recon calculator to determine the dosage you need. https://intranasal.peprecon.com/
What’s the process for cleaning and sterilizing bottles and sprayers so they can be used again, or are they meant to be thrown out after 1 use?
Look at what I wrote earlier in this thread. Because you're delivering this intranasally rather than through SubQ, and because the nose is naturally built to handle airborne bacteria that you inhale, there's no need to treat the bottle with the same sterilization standards you'd use for subq. That being said, cleanliness still matters, and you want to be sure nothing starts growing inside your mixed solution. Below is my routine once a bottle runs out and I'm getting ready to mix another batch:

1. Flush the bottle using clean water (water that was boiled beforehand works). Be sure to run 10-20 pumps so the tube and pump get rinsed too.

2. Dump the water out, then pour isopropyl alcohol into the bottle. Give it a good shake. Run 10-20 pumps so the alcohol passes through the pump components as well.

3. Tip the liquid out, then actuate the spray a few times to expel whatever is left.

4. Optional: allow it to air dry.

5. Add saline to the container, shake it thoroughly, and run 10-20 pumps through the spray. This rinses away any leftover isopropyl alcohol inside the container and spray, and at that point you can mix a fresh batch.

This routine has worked well in my experience.
 
Gorby2025 said:

Fostradamus said:

Chili777 said:

Snoot! Amazon sells the bottles. The same lyophilized peps are used, but you reconstitute with sterile saline rather than BAC. Amazon also carries 5 or 10 mL ampules. Refrigerated, it ought to keep for 30 days. Rather than SQ, you simply need a nasal recon calculator to determine the dosage you need. https://intranasal.peprecon.com/
What’s the process for cleaning and sterilizing bottles and sprayers so they can be used again, or are they meant to be thrown out after 1 use?
Look at what I wrote earlier in this thread. Because you're delivering this intranasally rather than through SubQ, and because the nose is naturally built to handle airborne bacteria that you inhale, there's no need to treat the bottle with the same sterilization standards you'd use for subq. That being said, cleanliness still matters, and you want to be sure nothing starts growing inside your mixed solution. Below is my routine once a bottle runs out and I'm getting ready to mix another batch:

1. Flush the bottle using clean water (water that was boiled beforehand works). Be sure to run 10-20 pumps so the tube and pump get rinsed too.

2. Dump the water out, then pour isopropyl alcohol into the bottle. Give it a good shake. Run 10-20 pumps so the alcohol passes through the pump components as well.

3. Tip the liquid out, then actuate the spray a few times to expel whatever is left.

4. Optional: allow it to air dry.

5. Add saline to the container, shake it thoroughly, and run 10-20 pumps through the spray. This rinses away any leftover isopropyl alcohol inside the container and spray, and at that point you can mix a fresh batch.

This routine has worked well in my experience.
I appreciate you taking the time to write that up. Very helpful.
 
Fostradamus said:

Gorby2025 said:

Fostradamus said:

Chili777 said:

Snoot! Amazon sells the bottles. The same lyophilized peps are used, but you reconstitute with sterile saline rather than BAC. Amazon also carries 5 or 10 mL ampules. Refrigerated, it ought to keep for 30 days. Rather than SQ, you simply need a nasal recon calculator to determine the dosage you need. https://intranasal.peprecon.com/
What’s the process for cleaning and sterilizing bottles and sprayers so they can be used again, or are they meant to be thrown out after 1 use?
Look at what I wrote earlier in this thread. Because you're delivering this intranasally rather than through SubQ, and because the nose is naturally built to handle airborne bacteria that you inhale, there's no need to treat the bottle with the same sterilization standards you'd use for subq. That being said, cleanliness still matters, and you want to be sure nothing starts growing inside your mixed solution. Below is my routine once a bottle runs out and I'm getting ready to mix another batch:

1. Flush the bottle using clean water (water that was boiled beforehand works). Be sure to run 10-20 pumps so the tube and pump get rinsed too.

2. Dump the water out, then pour isopropyl alcohol into the bottle. Give it a good shake. Run 10-20 pumps so the alcohol passes through the pump components as well.

3. Tip the liquid out, then actuate the spray a few times to expel whatever is left.

4. Optional: allow it to air dry.

5. Add saline to the container, shake it thoroughly, and run 10-20 pumps through the spray. This rinses away any leftover isopropyl alcohol inside the container and spray, and at that point you can mix a fresh batch.

This routine has worked well in my experience.
I appreciate you taking the time to write that up. Very helpful.
A few individuals apply hydrogen peroxide in the same manner as alcohol. Before putting them away until the next use, I flush them with saline as the last step.
 
Back
Top