Making a GHK-cu and hyaluronic acid serum at home?

whimsps

Explorer
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Montana
I noticed some GHK-cu HA serums while shopping for my aging skin, and it occurred to me that whipping up a batch myself would likely cost less than buying a ready-made product. Has anyone here tried making this on their own? I'd welcome any advice or pointers. From what I've read so far, a ratio of 1g to 1oz of serum seems to be recommended. My intention isn't to use it with microneedling — I just want it as an everyday serum separate from that.
 
whimsps said:

I noticed some GHK-cu HA serums while shopping for my aging skin, and it occurred to me that whipping up a batch myself would likely cost less than buying a ready-made product. Has anyone here tried making this on their own? I'd welcome any advice or pointers. From what I've read so far, a ratio of 1g to 1oz of serum seems to be recommended. My intention isn't to use it with microneedling — I just want it as an everyday serum separate from that.
A thread dedicated to exactly that topic already exists.

Try searching for it and you should be able to locate it.
 
I hardly ever post a question on here, since the search normally turns up whatever I need. I must have typed it in wrong when I was hunting, but I've spotted it now — thank you.
 
Back
Top