M2 or B4 from Niimbot — which one do you have, and what do you print?

Teddy

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
China
I've got the M2 set up for vial labels, while the B4 handles shipping.

What about everyone else — what are you running through each of yours? 👀





a3462f47ac100b7d99011de947eec59b51dbc805599e3d7399089b2f48196426.webp


0067c7b510a89220cbb8aeb5a7804face76ac8299837f4e63a4f526b36998b4a.webp
 
My Niimbot M2 only ever gets used for labeling vials. The B4 is something I haven't tested, though I can imagine it working well for someone running a small business.
 
Teddy said:


M2 for vial labels, B4 for shipping.

Curious what you guys are printing with each! 👀

View attachment 43027View attachment 43026

Click to expand...
Like the majority here, I use the M2 for Vial Labels.

In the past, my case just held a Business card with handwritten notes about what each thing was 😆😆😆

There was also a stretch where I was sticking on cheap labels from a pack (made with an old CD label maker)

After coming across a post by Gr33dyOctopus, my reaction was: "A label maker??? SIGN ME UP!!.."

Since then, the OCD part of my brain hasn't made a peep!
 
Back
Top