littledragon25
Explorer
Hey everyone
Work plus managing LS has kept me away from this space, so I can't make any promises about posting here regularly.
Invites are now going out to 50 GLP1Chat members. After about a month, I'll let in another 50, and keep going from there.
Rule number 1 for us: don't be a dick. So if that's not you, and joining a testing community sounds good, we'd be glad to have you.
Join the LS Testing 2.0 Discord Server!
Check out the LS Testing 2.0 community on Discord - hang out with 1444 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
Image unavailable
discord.gg
Work plus managing LS has kept me away from this space, so I can't make any promises about posting here regularly.
Invites are now going out to 50 GLP1Chat members. After about a month, I'll let in another 50, and keep going from there.
Rule number 1 for us: don't be a dick. So if that's not you, and joining a testing community sounds good, we'd be glad to have you.
Join the LS Testing 2.0 Discord Server!
Check out the LS Testing 2.0 community on Discord - hang out with 1444 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
Image unavailable
discord.gg