Hi. Great success has come with Retatutide. Maximum dose was reached and then after a few months the positive effects all seem to dimish. No appetite suppression,no more wight loss (although maintaining has been managed).
Switched over to 15 MG Tirzapzide is where I am for the time being,and again much effect can't be felt.
My question is this.
Dropping the dose to about 5MG for a few months,then raising it again and getting the desired effects once again - has anyone had experience of that? Rather than stopping and starting again, could this approach work? Somewhere it was seen that a few American subs may do this approach,but whether anyone here has tried it is what I was wondering?
Switched over to 15 MG Tirzapzide is where I am for the time being,and again much effect can't be felt.
My question is this.
Dropping the dose to about 5MG for a few months,then raising it again and getting the desired effects once again - has anyone had experience of that? Rather than stopping and starting again, could this approach work? Somewhere it was seen that a few American subs may do this approach,but whether anyone here has tried it is what I was wondering?