Low Testosterone, but Dr. says im in a normal range?

Airborne Daddy said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

There's already a Testosterone discussion elsewhere, but mine is a personal situation, and on top of that probation limits me to roughly 1 post each hour, so this one has to really matter! 😃

Dammit!!! The brain fog, constant tiredness, dragging myself through days with no energy and no libido. I figured it was simply because I was fat. As of today I'm officially down 101.5 pounds and I still feel every bit of that.

My diet is whole foods and proteins, I mostly avoid unnatural sugars, and I do stretching plus weights for an hour or 2, 5 days a week. Also 7 to 12k steps every weekday by 330pm.

My muscles feel hard as blocks of wood, yet they aren't growing, I'm yawning while trying to lead these exercise classes, and by noon I want a nap. I'm only 51yo? I had started to believe this was just normal?

After bloodwork came back spectacular, going from prediabetic to no longer prediabetic, and triglycerides that had been off the charts dropping to normal levels, I got worried that my energy and libido were still in the dirt, so I specifically requested a testosterone test. It came back really really low, which explains SO MUCH. Then I get a note from my dr saying I am in normal ranges?

Excuse me? Ive been hanging out on r/testosterone lately and no, im not in normal ranges and yes, over 50 with that low of test affects most dudes lives.

Im at a loss. Need to source a clinic or another source for test c. Ill continue getting bloodwork done, but at this point it looks like my dr. is not going to help me.

Its not like im sourcing gear to join bodybuilding competitions, im just trying to live a full life!!!

And, from everything ive read, test in my situation can be life changing, as long as I monitor it carefully.

* oh and mods, if you take me off of probation i swear on my last chances here i wont talk any further smack about any vendors no matter how i feel about them. Have learned my lesson. Also i just spent another big wad of cash at ERP even though all of thier coa's seem to be sourced from the times of ancient history... Can i say that?!?!?

Anyway, im a contributing member and i can be mostly good, ty dear for your kind consideration.
Because you're crazy and we're friends, I'll tell you who I get my domestic oils from.... Primalpharma.org ..... he's on tiktok so I don't think it's a security breach....
Does that happen because she got her breasts out? (they're good ones, incidentally)
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

There's already a Testosterone discussion elsewhere, but mine is a personal situation, and on top of that probation limits me to roughly 1 post each hour, so this one has to really matter! 😃

Dammit!!! The brain fog, constant tiredness, dragging myself through days with no energy and no libido. I figured it was simply because I was fat. As of today I'm officially down 101.5 pounds and I still feel every bit of that.

My diet is whole foods and proteins, I mostly avoid unnatural sugars, and I do stretching plus weights for an hour or 2, 5 days a week. Also 7 to 12k steps every weekday by 330pm.

My muscles feel hard as blocks of wood, yet they aren't growing, I'm yawning while trying to lead these exercise classes, and by noon I want a nap. I'm only 51yo? I had started to believe this was just normal?

After bloodwork came back spectacular, going from prediabetic to no longer prediabetic, and triglycerides that had been off the charts dropping to normal levels, I got worried that my energy and libido were still in the dirt, so I specifically requested a testosterone test. It came back really really low, which explains SO MUCH. Then I get a note from my dr saying I am in normal ranges?

Excuse me? Ive been hanging out on r/testosterone lately and no, im not in normal ranges and yes, over 50 with that low of test affects most dudes lives.

Im at a loss. Need to source a clinic or another source for test c. Ill continue getting bloodwork done, but at this point it looks like my dr. is not going to help me.

Its not like im sourcing gear to join bodybuilding competitions, im just trying to live a full life!!!

And, from everything ive read, test in my situation can be life changing, as long as I monitor it carefully.

* oh and mods, if you take me off of probation i swear on my last chances here i wont talk any further smack about any vendors no matter how i feel about them. Have learned my lesson. Also i just spent another big wad of cash at ERP even though all of thier coa's seem to be sourced from the times of ancient history... Can i say that?!?!?

Anyway, im a contributing member and i can be mostly good, ty dear for your kind consideration.
Hey. Those before and after shots look great. Unless the images are flipped? haha.. Also I'm attempting to DM you, but the system won't allow it. So I'll just put it out here for everyone.

I don't know if Reta and Tirz were being stacked by you, but take a look at this video. Sure, this dude is pretty over the top, but there's some interesting stuff worth investigating and maybe verifying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbu7E8QB_Y&t=971s
 
DjJoshua said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

There's already a Testosterone discussion elsewhere, but mine is a personal situation, and on top of that probation limits me to roughly 1 post each hour, so this one has to really matter! 😃

Dammit!!! The brain fog, constant tiredness, dragging myself through days with no energy and no libido. I figured it was simply because I was fat. As of today I'm officially down 101.5 pounds and I still feel every bit of that.

My diet is whole foods and proteins, I mostly avoid unnatural sugars, and I do stretching plus weights for an hour or 2, 5 days a week. Also 7 to 12k steps every weekday by 330pm.

My muscles feel hard as blocks of wood, yet they aren't growing, I'm yawning while trying to lead these exercise classes, and by noon I want a nap. I'm only 51yo? I had started to believe this was just normal?

After bloodwork came back spectacular, going from prediabetic to no longer prediabetic, and triglycerides that had been off the charts dropping to normal levels, I got worried that my energy and libido were still in the dirt, so I specifically requested a testosterone test. It came back really really low, which explains SO MUCH. Then I get a note from my dr saying I am in normal ranges?

Excuse me? Ive been hanging out on r/testosterone lately and no, im not in normal ranges and yes, over 50 with that low of test affects most dudes lives.

Im at a loss. Need to source a clinic or another source for test c. Ill continue getting bloodwork done, but at this point it looks like my dr. is not going to help me.

Its not like im sourcing gear to join bodybuilding competitions, im just trying to live a full life!!!

And, from everything ive read, test in my situation can be life changing, as long as I monitor it carefully.

* oh and mods, if you take me off of probation i swear on my last chances here i wont talk any further smack about any vendors no matter how i feel about them. Have learned my lesson. Also i just spent another big wad of cash at ERP even though all of thier coa's seem to be sourced from the times of ancient history... Can i say that?!?!?

Anyway, im a contributing member and i can be mostly good, ty dear for your kind consideration.
Hey. Those before and after shots look great. Unless the images are flipped? haha.. Also I'm attempting to DM you, but the system won't allow it. So I'll just put it out here for everyone.

I don't know if Reta and Tirz were being stacked by you, but take a look at this video. Sure, this dude is pretty over the top, but there's some interesting stuff worth investigating and maybe verifying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbu7E8QB_Y&t=971s
Excessive? There's a reason people refer to him as Quackmeyer. His history is questionable. His medical license was actually taken away at one point. He received a 5-year ban from the Crossfit Games due to cheating. That tracks, given how many people he swindled out of their cash.
 
Rolltide61 said:

DjJoshua said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

There's already a Testosterone discussion elsewhere, but mine is a personal situation, and on top of that probation limits me to roughly 1 post each hour, so this one has to really matter! 😃

Dammit!!! The brain fog, constant tiredness, dragging myself through days with no energy and no libido. I figured it was simply because I was fat. As of today I'm officially down 101.5 pounds and I still feel every bit of that.

My diet is whole foods and proteins, I mostly avoid unnatural sugars, and I do stretching plus weights for an hour or 2, 5 days a week. Also 7 to 12k steps every weekday by 330pm.

My muscles feel hard as blocks of wood, yet they aren't growing, I'm yawning while trying to lead these exercise classes, and by noon I want a nap. I'm only 51yo? I had started to believe this was just normal?

After bloodwork came back spectacular, going from prediabetic to no longer prediabetic, and triglycerides that had been off the charts dropping to normal levels, I got worried that my energy and libido were still in the dirt, so I specifically requested a testosterone test. It came back really really low, which explains SO MUCH. Then I get a note from my dr saying I am in normal ranges?

Excuse me? Ive been hanging out on r/testosterone lately and no, im not in normal ranges and yes, over 50 with that low of test affects most dudes lives.

Im at a loss. Need to source a clinic or another source for test c. Ill continue getting bloodwork done, but at this point it looks like my dr. is not going to help me.

Its not like im sourcing gear to join bodybuilding competitions, im just trying to live a full life!!!

And, from everything ive read, test in my situation can be life changing, as long as I monitor it carefully.

* oh and mods, if you take me off of probation i swear on my last chances here i wont talk any further smack about any vendors no matter how i feel about them. Have learned my lesson. Also i just spent another big wad of cash at ERP even though all of thier coa's seem to be sourced from the times of ancient history... Can i say that?!?!?

Anyway, im a contributing member and i can be mostly good, ty dear for your kind consideration.
Hey. Those before and after shots look great. Unless the images are flipped? haha.. Also I'm attempting to DM you, but the system won't allow it. So I'll just put it out here for everyone.

I don't know if Reta and Tirz were being stacked by you, but take a look at this video. Sure, this dude is pretty over the top, but there's some interesting stuff worth investigating and maybe verifying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbu7E8QB_Y&t=971s
Excessive? There's a reason people refer to him as Quackmeyer. His history is questionable. His medical license was actually taken away at one point. He received a 5-year ban from the Crossfit Games due to cheating. That tracks, given how many people he swindled out of their cash.

Sure, he comes across as unhinged, though the material is intriguing enough to look into. It's possible he's 100% mistaken, but assertions like these deserve a second look.
 
DjJoshua said:

Rolltide61 said:

DjJoshua said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

There's already a Testosterone discussion elsewhere, but mine is a personal situation, and on top of that probation limits me to roughly 1 post each hour, so this one has to really matter! 😃

Dammit!!! The brain fog, constant tiredness, dragging myself through days with no energy and no libido. I figured it was simply because I was fat. As of today I'm officially down 101.5 pounds and I still feel every bit of that.

My diet is whole foods and proteins, I mostly avoid unnatural sugars, and I do stretching plus weights for an hour or 2, 5 days a week. Also 7 to 12k steps every weekday by 330pm.

My muscles feel hard as blocks of wood, yet they aren't growing, I'm yawning while trying to lead these exercise classes, and by noon I want a nap. I'm only 51yo? I had started to believe this was just normal?

After bloodwork came back spectacular, going from prediabetic to no longer prediabetic, and triglycerides that had been off the charts dropping to normal levels, I got worried that my energy and libido were still in the dirt, so I specifically requested a testosterone test. It came back really really low, which explains SO MUCH. Then I get a note from my dr saying I am in normal ranges?

Excuse me? Ive been hanging out on r/testosterone lately and no, im not in normal ranges and yes, over 50 with that low of test affects most dudes lives.

Im at a loss. Need to source a clinic or another source for test c. Ill continue getting bloodwork done, but at this point it looks like my dr. is not going to help me.

Its not like im sourcing gear to join bodybuilding competitions, im just trying to live a full life!!!

And, from everything ive read, test in my situation can be life changing, as long as I monitor it carefully.

* oh and mods, if you take me off of probation i swear on my last chances here i wont talk any further smack about any vendors no matter how i feel about them. Have learned my lesson. Also i just spent another big wad of cash at ERP even though all of thier coa's seem to be sourced from the times of ancient history... Can i say that?!?!?

Anyway, im a contributing member and i can be mostly good, ty dear for your kind consideration.
Hey. Those before and after shots look great. Unless the images are flipped? haha.. Also I'm attempting to DM you, but the system won't allow it. So I'll just put it out here for everyone.

I don't know if Reta and Tirz were being stacked by you, but take a look at this video. Sure, this dude is pretty over the top, but there's some interesting stuff worth investigating and maybe verifying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbu7E8QB_Y&t=971s
Excessive? There's a reason people refer to him as Quackmeyer. His history is questionable. His medical license was actually taken away at one point. He received a 5-year ban from the Crossfit Games due to cheating. That tracks, given how many people he swindled out of their cash.

Sure, he comes across as unhinged, though the material is intriguing enough to look into. It's possible he's 100% mistaken, but assertions like these deserve a second look.

Hand over $25,000 to him and every one of your issues will be solved
 
anhydrous said:

DjJoshua said:

Rolltide61 said:

DjJoshua said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

There's already a Testosterone discussion elsewhere, but mine is a personal situation, and on top of that probation limits me to roughly 1 post each hour, so this one has to really matter! 😃

Dammit!!! The brain fog, constant tiredness, dragging myself through days with no energy and no libido. I figured it was simply because I was fat. As of today I'm officially down 101.5 pounds and I still feel every bit of that.

My diet is whole foods and proteins, I mostly avoid unnatural sugars, and I do stretching plus weights for an hour or 2, 5 days a week. Also 7 to 12k steps every weekday by 330pm.

My muscles feel hard as blocks of wood, yet they aren't growing, I'm yawning while trying to lead these exercise classes, and by noon I want a nap. I'm only 51yo? I had started to believe this was just normal?

After bloodwork came back spectacular, going from prediabetic to no longer prediabetic, and triglycerides that had been off the charts dropping to normal levels, I got worried that my energy and libido were still in the dirt, so I specifically requested a testosterone test. It came back really really low, which explains SO MUCH. Then I get a note from my dr saying I am in normal ranges?

Excuse me? Ive been hanging out on r/testosterone lately and no, im not in normal ranges and yes, over 50 with that low of test affects most dudes lives.

Im at a loss. Need to source a clinic or another source for test c. Ill continue getting bloodwork done, but at this point it looks like my dr. is not going to help me.

Its not like im sourcing gear to join bodybuilding competitions, im just trying to live a full life!!!

And, from everything ive read, test in my situation can be life changing, as long as I monitor it carefully.

* oh and mods, if you take me off of probation i swear on my last chances here i wont talk any further smack about any vendors no matter how i feel about them. Have learned my lesson. Also i just spent another big wad of cash at ERP even though all of thier coa's seem to be sourced from the times of ancient history... Can i say that?!?!?

Anyway, im a contributing member and i can be mostly good, ty dear for your kind consideration.
Hey. Those before and after shots look great. Unless the images are flipped? haha.. Also I'm attempting to DM you, but the system won't allow it. So I'll just put it out here for everyone.

I don't know if Reta and Tirz were being stacked by you, but take a look at this video. Sure, this dude is pretty over the top, but there's some interesting stuff worth investigating and maybe verifying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEbu7E8QB_Y&t=971s
Excessive? There's a reason people refer to him as Quackmeyer. His history is questionable. His medical license was actually taken away at one point. He received a 5-year ban from the Crossfit Games due to cheating. That tracks, given how many people he swindled out of their cash.

Sure, he comes across as unhinged, though the material is intriguing enough to look into. It's possible he's 100% mistaken, but assertions like these deserve a second look.

Hand over $25,000 to him and every one of your issues will be solved
Yeah, I'm aware of that dude, haha!!! Still, the idea about mitochondria getting overloaded, not enough "rest and repair" time, too much signaling, and possible damage over the long haul, is interesting, even if it's just theoretical ... yeah. I do tend to dig and research through the weeds a bit.
 
It's crazy. I'm fully aware that dude is a quack, and nothing grates on me more than guys in baseball caps with beards shouting into a mic, so I'll never sit through more than the 0.5 seconds it took before I paused and switched to the transcript. I went through most of it. And once again, despite knowing that guy is a quack, I'm instantly convinced that my small Survo stack (1.6 mg at the most) along with my current reta stack (3.3 mg) going up against my tirz (was at 8.8, but I was going to lower it to 5.5 tomorrow and keep reducing the tirz while raising the reta) has permanently wrecked my pancreas and liver, and now I'm doomed to stay fat forever.
 
I didn't even watch the video. The guy's title says "doctor," but that doesn't outweigh the fact that he looks like a beefcake in a baseball cap, which doesn't scream credible expert on pharmaceutical knowledge. Yeah, I'm going by looks.

Stacking Reta and tirz is basically the same as taking a bit more of just one of them. More Reta means more glucagon agonism; more tirz means more GIP agonism. I suppose your odds of a bad allergic reaction with a rash are roughly double if you take both rather than one, but other than that, obvious downsides are hard to spot, as long as the source is grey and cheap. It's a little more complex and there's a slightly higher chance of dosing mistakes, but most people will have figured that out by then. And sometimes using both gives you a better balance between weight control/hunger suppression and side effects.

My reasoning for adding some Reta to 15mg of tirz was that I had almost no side effects from the tirz, so I didn't want to risk switching over to it and wanted more weight reduction/hunger control. Seems to be working.
 
Wow! Watching that was rough!! From what I gather, his point is that combining tirz with Reta, plus taking Reta at a high dose, leads to issues. A lot of the issues he mentions would show up on blood work. Liver enzymes AST and ALT, cortisol, and certain mitochondria blood tests too would reveal quickly whether that is going on.
 
lessthanhalf said:

swimmer said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

As Turbo-Farmer mentioned, Enclomiphene citrate. My longevity Dr orders it via Pure Pharmacy. It does the job pretty well, $300 for 90 - 25mg pills. That supply lasts me more than a year, taking 25mg daily moved me from 690 to 1500++ within 3 months and multiplied my Estradiol by 4, just so you know. I only began again following a 6 month pause from it, now doing 2X per week for 90 days after my surgery. I'll get checked at that point and tweak it, not something I require but good to have.
For 4 months I've been taking 12.5 mg of enclomiphene, and the results have been excellent. One thing to watch out for: it may push up estrogen and shbg while crushing your IGF-1.

At the start, my total T climbed from a baseline of 600 to over 1200. Even though I was training like crazy, gains stayed small until I introduced tessa/ipa, which lifted my IGF-1 to a bit above my original baseline. To bring estrogen down, I used a very small dose of anastrozole every other day. I felt fantastic and made solid progress in the gym.

Then, because I wanted even more gains, I began an osterine cycle. Wow, what a difference. 2 weeks into the ostarine cycle, my total T had dropped back to 600, but my shbg went from extremely high to very low, which made my free T triple!! I'm nearly done with the 8 week Osterine cycle, and my gains have far exceeded my expectations. Almost every day, people come up to me asking what I'm doing to look this way at my age (63). They assume it's full-blown AAS.
ostarine has caught my attention. a study that paired it with semiglutide at very low doses looked interesting, and at 3mg it showed very little muscle loss. so far i havent located any pill source that has it in stock. at that dose the cost is ridiculously cheap, but splitting 25mg pills down to 3mg is going to be a pain. would you be willing to share what dose you are using?

That's right!

For years, "Ostarine" has been circulating—MK-2866 appearing on various research sites—treated as though it were some hidden find… yet it's actually the very same compound that was later officially named (rebranded as) Enobosarm (GTx-024), which had already been put through proper clinical trials and failed to meet FDA endpoints?

Now Veru brings it back out (yet again) and asks:

"What if we use it to maintain muscle while people lose weight on GLP-1 and sell it for $$$$"

And all at once it's no longer a "research chem SARM" but a possible prescription medication with a specific indication and a reimbursement code.

One stays in the gray market… the other goes through the FDA, IP strategy, and clinical endpoints.

https://ir.verupharma.com/news-even...s-positive-topline-data-from-phase-2b-quality
 
Back
Top