Loss of effectiveness following reconstitution

0bserver

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
california
I began using an rt20. Roughly 1 month in, I noticed things had plateaued. Ahead of placing another order, I have a few questions.

Once reta has been reconstituted, how long until its effectiveness begins to drop?

Even though the cost per dose is higher, would moving to rt10's be a better option?

Ty
 
Where is everyone getting this idea? In the fridge it will easily stay good for 8 weeks, and for my part I'd stretch that to 10 weeks. What makes you think you've hit a stall? The details @CandyCap asked about are necessary, and so is how much BAC you used when reconstituting. What's the point of going smaller?
 
Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.
 
jsc1980 said:

Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.

That breakdown is really helpful!

As for me, I never push my Reta past 6 weeks, and it stays in the refrigerator the whole time. I avoid letting it go warm and then cold again.
 
Commander said:

jsc1980 said:

Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.

That breakdown is really helpful!

As for me, I never push my Reta past 6 weeks, and it stays in the refrigerator the whole time. I avoid letting it go warm and then cold again.
What's the reason for stopping at 6 weeks?



a6a1f2d957810ecd2198babf7a863197283ed14acf29c8367209539e5148925c.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

Commander said:

jsc1980 said:

Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.

That breakdown is really helpful!

As for me, I never push my Reta past 6 weeks, and it stays in the refrigerator the whole time. I avoid letting it go warm and then cold again.
What's the reason for stopping at 6 weeks?



View attachment 11127
What caused the initial reta to drop 44% by day 90, while the rest stayed fairly similar?
 
Powerslide said:

CNCCurrency said:

Commander said:

jsc1980 said:

Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.

That breakdown is really helpful!

As for me, I never push my Reta past 6 weeks, and it stays in the refrigerator the whole time. I avoid letting it go warm and then cold again.
What's the reason for stopping at 6 weeks?



View attachment 11127
What caused the initial reta to drop 44% by day 90, while the rest stayed fairly similar?
I don't know, I focus on the overall results rather than a single one.
 
CandyCap said:

Hard to say without more detail.

Where did you start dose-wise?

Has the dose stayed put since?

How many weeks have you been running it?
Here's how I was told to reconstitute and dose it.

Retatrutide: mix 20mg powder with 2.5ml water, then inject once per week.

I began at 10 units on an insulin syringe, then raised it by 5 units each week. Right now I'm at 40 units.
 
Mood said:

Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.
Yep, what you've got there is correct—thanks for clearing that up!
 
CNCCurrency said:

Commander said:

jsc1980 said:

Going through some of your earlier posts, it seems you mixed 20mg with 2.5ml bac water (8mg/ml) and pull 30iu. So each vial gives you roughly 8 shots (2.4mg/dose). On May 28 you were in week 3, which puts you at week 6 now. Did I get all that right?

If that's the case, most people look at bumping the dose after about 4 weeks at the same level. When results aren't showing and an increase is needed, you could move up to 3 or 4mg. You'd stay on R20 and reconstitute with 1ml of bac to hit 20mg/ml, or 2mg/10iu. Then 15iu gives you 3mg, and 20iu gives you 4mg. At 4mg (since the math works out cleaner), you'd get 5 doses from each bottle. If that's a weekly injection, you're looking at 35 days, which is acceptable for a vial of reta. Alternatively you could recon with 2ml and simply raise the ius to 30/40 for 3/4mg. The number of doses per vial stays the same.

Short version: R20 works fine, lol.

That breakdown is really helpful!

As for me, I never push my Reta past 6 weeks, and it stays in the refrigerator the whole time. I avoid letting it go warm and then cold again.
What's the reason for stopping at 6 weeks?



View attachment 11127
Placing this as a pinned thread at the top of the forum would be really useful
 
0bserver said:

CandyCap said:

Hard to say without more detail.

Where did you start dose-wise?

Has the dose stayed put since?

How many weeks have you been running it?
Here's how I was told to reconstitute and dose it.

Retatrutide: mix 20mg powder with 2.5ml water, then inject once per week.

I began at 10 units on an insulin syringe, then raised it by 5 units each week. Right now I'm at 40 units.
When dosing questions come up, my suggestion is to first get comfortable using the details above to work out your mg per dose. A syringe's units aren't a standardized way to measure dosages here. Conversations go more smoothly once everyone shares the same vocabulary.
 
Back
Top