Looking for the Best Current Deals on Mots-C 40mg Kits?

CMA Pooky

Explorer
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Asia
Anyone spotted solid pricing for Mots-C 40mg kits right now? HKP was offering 2 kits for $318, but that deal is gone. A vendor here has 2 kits for $320 at the moment, but I'm not ordering from them again—my previous order never arrived. If you're aware of any current good offers for Mots-C 40mg kits, drop them in this thread.
 
Most of what I come across are 10mg kits. From Gr Axs I recently got 5 vials of 40mg, but then they brought back the 10's. 😒 Personally, only the 40s work for me. On top of that, I'd rather not build up a stash of this specific pep. It isn't the most budget-friendly option, but I want my Mots-c to stay fresh.
 
chewonmysac said:

Derbyshire said:

I just paid $170 for 40mg kits. World Wide Brother.
On the Meso Boards, that vendor's safety and quality scores look really poor. Let us know how it goes.
I've placed 2 orders, each exceeding $1k. Replies can lag occasionally, but overall I'm satisfied. On Meso, opinions split down the middle—50% bash the brand yet still buy and check if the contact info is right, while the other 50% are pleased. It's a strange forum sometimes. I'm set to submit a 3rd order this Friday.
 
Derbyshire said:

chewonmysac said:

Derbyshire said:

I just paid $170 for 40mg kits. World Wide Brother.
On the Meso Boards, that vendor's safety and quality scores look really poor. Let us know how it goes.
I've placed 2 orders, each exceeding $1k. Replies can lag occasionally, but overall I'm satisfied. On Meso, opinions split down the middle—50% bash the brand yet still buy and check if the contact info is right, while the other 50% are pleased. It's a strange forum sometimes. I'm set to submit a 3rd order this Friday.
Are the delivery times fair?
 
CMA Pooky said:

Derbyshire said:

chewonmysac said:

Derbyshire said:

I just paid $170 for 40mg kits. World Wide Brother.
On the Meso Boards, that vendor's safety and quality scores look really poor. Let us know how it goes.
I've placed 2 orders, each exceeding $1k. Replies can lag occasionally, but overall I'm satisfied. On Meso, opinions split down the middle—50% bash the brand yet still buy and check if the contact info is right, while the other 50% are pleased. It's a strange forum sometimes. I'm set to submit a 3rd order this Friday.
Are the delivery times fair?
There's a US-based warehouse they operate, and buyers say it takes roughly a couple of weeks when shipped from there. Coming out of the CN warehouse, though, it can stretch to 4-5 weeks, and lately most vendors have been running into problems. For deliveries to the UK, it took a little more than a week. Free shipping isn't offered—whatever amount you spend, shipping is an extra charge—but even so, the overall cost comes out lower.

A post went up today on meso:

Crazy! I know I mentioned this a few days back, but here I go again. World wide Brother has done a total 180 on shipping while other vendors are still having a hard time. Somehow they've pulled themselves together. I sent payment for my order last Wednesday, it was confirmed Thursday, and tracking showed up on the 25th. The package departed China last night at about 11 PM. Within 4 days of tracking, it has already left China. That's a personal record as far as I'm concerned. Now we'll find out whether USPS can maintain this speed for me lol
 
WW is launching a group buy on Friday: 40mg priced at $135, and testing is included. With a 2 month lead time factored in, delivery would land around Augustish.
 
HHB is running a deal: x20 40mg Vials for $320. I haven't personally bought from them, so no experience to share.
 
woundcarping said:

WW is launching a group buy on Friday: 40mg priced at $135, and testing is included. With a 2 month lead time factored in, delivery would land around Augustish.

A group buy is still open for roughly 7 more days, priced at $120.
 
Back
Top