Looking for Pep Tracker Recommendations?

jackie.d.

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
California, USA 🇺🇸
Hey peppy friends! I've got a bunch of different peps going at various stages, and I'm curious which trackers you all recommend. For my tirz, I use Shotzy, but it only supports tirz, sema, and name brands. I do like that app for tracking levels, weight, and other data overall, but I could really use something for reta, klow, MT1, SS31, NAD, and a few others I'm planning to cycle. Any suggestions (hopefully free lol) would be so appreciated!!
 
I rely on Howmuchbacwater.com

That said, this topic has come up several times already. Try the search bar — there's plenty of useful info on the site.




What apps are you guys using to track your protocols?



I'm hoping to find something simple and free for tracking the protocols I'm running. With roughly 6 different compounds going at once, keeping the dosing schedule straight gets difficult, so if anyone knows a good free app they use, I'd appreciate the recommendation. Already gave PepAI a shot...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Back
Top