NIIMBOT Riki
Explorer
Hey all,
Riki here, part of the research team at NIIMBOT. I've shared a post on this forum before, and the responses I got were genuinely great — thank you for that.
Right now I'm taking a closer look at the way people handle labeling and organizing small vials, caps, storage boxes, and similar supplies in day-to-day practice.
A few trends have already stood out from what the community has shared, such as:
I'd really like to learn more about how you've set things up and what you prefer:
If you don't mind walking me through your workflow (even a quick summary), you can answer in this thread or send me a DM.
#-speech-balloon
I'm also hoping to talk with a handful of users in more depth (a short 15–20 min chat).
As a thank-you, selected participants may receive:
No obligation whatsoever — even a small bit of feedback in this thread is already a big help.
You can also reach me directly at:
wangchao1@niimbot.com
Thanks again — really appreciate how helpful this community has been.
Looking forward to learning from you all.
— Riki
NIIMBOT Research
Riki here, part of the research team at NIIMBOT. I've shared a post on this forum before, and the responses I got were genuinely great — thank you for that.
Right now I'm taking a closer look at the way people handle labeling and organizing small vials, caps, storage boxes, and similar supplies in day-to-day practice.
A few trends have already stood out from what the community has shared, such as:
- labeling very small vials (tight space, lots of info)
- using color coding to quickly identify contents
- labeling caps vs. bottles vs. storage containers
- needing freezer/refrigeration-safe labels
- batch labeling workflows vs. quick one-off labeling
I'd really like to learn more about how you've set things up and what you prefer:
- What size labels are you currently using?
- Do you label the vial, the cap, or both?
- What information do you always include?
- Do you prefer same-style labels or mixed/color-coded ones?
- Any frustrations with current solutions?
If you don't mind walking me through your workflow (even a quick summary), you can answer in this thread or send me a DM.
I'm also hoping to talk with a handful of users in more depth (a short 15–20 min chat).
As a thank-you, selected participants may receive:
- a NIIMBOT label printer (e.g. M2)
- label tape / consumables
- app VIP features or discount coupons
No obligation whatsoever — even a small bit of feedback in this thread is already a big help.
You can also reach me directly at:
Thanks again — really appreciate how helpful this community has been.
Looking forward to learning from you all.
— Riki
NIIMBOT Research