Looking for automatic insulin pens in Europe

thorvald

Explorer
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Finding automatic insulin pens in Europe—such as Convipen, Gensupen, Ypsomed, or Sanofi—appears to be increasingly difficult.

These are available in Bangladesh, India, and the US, yet none of those suppliers ship to Europe.

If anyone has information, please share it.
 
thorvald said:

Finding automatic insulin pens in Europe—such as Convipen, Gensupen, Ypsomed, or Sanofi—appears to be increasingly difficult.

These are available in Bangladesh, India, and the US, yet none of those suppliers ship to Europe.

If anyone has information, please share it.
I was about to point you toward the Gansulin automatic pen thread, but it looks like you've already found it. For the most recent telegram group, I'd suggest checking the stairway to gray site, and from what I remember, the pen section is there. In my view, the pricing problem with pens is nearly as bad as with peptides themselves—both seem subject to wild markups. Needles, filters, BAC water and similar items tend to stay fairly stable in price, yet pens, and particularly automatic injectors, appear to attract absurdly high prices. If you're unable to get more of them, all I can say is that insulin needles are inexpensive and work well; the pens are really just a minor convenience.
 
Picked up some novopen 4 and covipen. Honestly, when the vials are nearly empty, covipen beats gansulin v2 pens by a lot.

With gansulin 2, you end up having to assist it using your hand.

When tesamorelin is cold, the injection appears to go in quicker and doesn't need that assistance.

I haven't tried the Novo4. Going back to manual after using automatic pens isn't something I can do.

The convi and novo came from daropep
 
On AliExpress, people in the EU can search for "gansulin automatic pen" and "Chonghelin M30 automatic", which is also called bird pen. The 1st arrived last Monday; I haven't tried it so far, but the quality seems quite good.

Once the 2nd is discounted by about 20%, I will likely buy it 😜

It looks like pens are turning into yet another rabbit hole, or at least one more tunnel...
 
Back
Top