Looking for Advice on Combining Cagri with My Reta 🙏🏻

Kodack4848

Explorer
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA Alabama
Hey everyone, I could really use some input. I've been using Reta for about 2 months now. My current dose is 1.5 mg taken twice per week. My main goal wasn't actually weight loss—I deal with BED and bulimia, so I was hoping for better control around eating. It worked incredibly well and made a huge difference for me, but over the past 2 weeks I've been slipping back into old patterns, not feeling satisfied after meals, and binging late at night or after dinner. I do make sure to eat enough during the day, but I feel stuck. I'm thinking about adding cagri into the routine. My plan is to add .25mg alongside each Reta dose. Would that be the best approach, or should I start with just 1 dose per week? Will I need to wait a few weeks to really gauge how it affects me, similar to Reta? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Reta doesn't do much when it comes to foodnoise.

Tirz would be my clear pick over it, since it works wonders on that front.
 
miss-sanne said:

Reta doesn't do much when it comes to foodnoise.

Tirz would be my clear pick over it, since it works wonders on that front.
I've got some cagri on the way, so would you suggest I just attempt a switch from Reta over to tirz? And if that's the case, what's the proper way to do it? Honestly the thing I value most about Reta is the energy it gives me. I figured cagri would be exactly the missing piece since it brings more of a "braking, or stopping" action where appetite is concerned.
 
Kodack4848 said:


I have some coming with cagri, would you recommend just trying to swap from Reta to tirz? If so how would one go about that? I really just like the energy benefits from Reta. Thought adding cagri was right what I was looking for sense it adds more of a “braking, or stopping” effect when it comes to appetite.

Click to expand...

My suggestion is to pick a single peptide and stick with it — your current reta dose is on the low side.

Since you're at 1,5 mg of reta, I'd discontinue it and start tirzepatide at its minimum dose of 2,5 mg.

That said, if cagri is what you already have, using it is perfectly reasonable. In that case, because weight loss isn't your goal, I'd drop the Reta and take cagrilintide at 0,25 mg. For certain individuals, Reta can actually ramp up appetite, which isn't what you're after.
 
I take retatrutide at 3mg/week, dosed on Sundays, and on Wednesdays I introduced 240mcg of cagrilintide. The main reason was to stretch out how long I can keep titrating reta, by suppressing food noise in a more direct way. It has done that pretty effectively. I still like having some hunger present so that I can hit 180g of protein, but past that point I was after the deep deficit. This week I dropped another 3lb, following 3lb the week before, which was my first week on cagri, so the results have me happy.
 
Back
Top