Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
I'm running low on both of them. Trying to locate ipa that can reach me in less than 2 or 3 weeks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Over on Telegram, Aurora announced that their US warehouse now has Mots-C back in stock.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I'm running low on both of them. Trying to locate ipa that can reach me in less than 2 or 3 weeks.
Wow, that's wild!! I might give pphk a shot for the first time. Appreciate the heads up!!!Airborne Daddy said:
So apparently a few China-based operations actually dispatch out of the US, even when the order is placed with China. US stock runs 30 bucks higher plus 20 for shipping; the China option is 30 bucks less but 50 to ship, which lands at the same total. My past 2 orders, one from Pphk and one from champion, both came out of the east coast in 8 and 10 days...