Looking for a Site That Compares Current Tirzepatide Prices?

Candaril

Explorer
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Does anyone know of a website that tracks current Tirzepatide pricing across established "grey market" sellers? (China Warehouse)

I have a feeling I came across a link of that kind somewhere on the forum before.
 
BBA1969 said:


Because the list covers "only" 21 vendors, one of the vendors I like best doesn't appear (and this thread isn't in the Sourcing subforum).

Beyond that, 3P testing is really the sole big headache when buying from the Chinese vendors, and that's true no matter what. (Add to that their marked-up reta prices, which together with testing is a big part of why GBs are so popular here.)

For those of us in the US, certain US warehouses also charge a lot for shipping, for example $50, versus $10 to $15 from some domestic resellers on TG here, who also run their own testing on Chinese peptides.
 
There are a handful of other places that sort their offerings by cost. I'm not going to name the rest of the ones I'm aware of, because when it comes to choosing a vendor, price matters least to me. $50 a year vs $100 a year. I'll gladly pay $100 a year and make my choice based on testing results.
 
Shittersfull said:

There are a handful of other places that sort their offerings by cost. I'm not going to name the rest of the ones I'm aware of, because when it comes to choosing a vendor, price matters least to me. $50 a year vs $100 a year. I'll gladly pay $100 a year and make my choice based on testing results.
Testing is definitely a factor, and as I move forward, the extra benefit of purchasing 3p tested product will play a larger role in how I decide...I realize too that there are legitimate worries about whether GB 3p testing can be relied on, but overall it stays within the level of risk I'm comfortable with... 👍
 
On my most recent GLP purchase — 2 single vials — I skipped GB testing and relied only on the vendor's COA. That batch ended up being recalled after tirz was found to have been mixed with reta in some of it:



/community-link/thread/7043/
 
Build your own vendor spreadsheet for every supplier you work with who hands over a price list. Down the first column, put each peptide you're using; along the top row, put the Vendor; then fill in prices per kit.
 
That's frightening. Say I grabbed t60 by mistake, believing it was my reta 30. What I'd end up doing is pinning 8mg of tirz. Here it's 2.5x stronger when it comes to suppressing appetite. So a double dose of a compound I've never touched that's 2.5x stronger = 5 times the effect. Odds are I'd land in the emergency room. That's another reason to buy from vendors who do more testing.
 
Back
Top