Tug Speedman
Explorer
I just got into the habit of feeding my bloodwork into chatgpt, and honestly it picks up on things I'd otherwise overlook — it even holds onto earlier results and spots trends across them. The fact that a machine can do that without bias really blows my mind. Quantum computing 
At the same time, I know these bots won't give you straight answers unless you're straight with them first. So that leads me to Peps.
Does anybody here know of specific chatbots that are "better" suited for "Pep Projects"??? "Better" is obviously subjective. That's exactly why I'm asking the sharpest crowd I currently know
At the same time, I know these bots won't give you straight answers unless you're straight with them first. So that leads me to Peps.
Does anybody here know of specific chatbots that are "better" suited for "Pep Projects"??? "Better" is obviously subjective. That's exactly why I'm asking the sharpest crowd I currently know