Rink123
Explorer
I’ve looked everywhere. Asked Etsy sellers if I could purchase their .stl files and got banned for it. Went through deep research AI queries, Telegram, GLP1Chat, MakerWorld, even gave TinkerCAD a shot… nothing.
Is there anyone here who has a 3D print file for a set of inserts that holds both 10ml and 3ml vials, made for a Hydrapeak 32 oz food jar? As far as what’s publicly available right now, there’s a 10ml insert, but just 1 of them goes in a jar and leaves a lot of empty space. Putting a 3ml insert on top would definitely fit, and maybe even a short one laid sideways above that?
I’m sure these are out there since I keep seeing them on Etsy and Amazon, but the gatekeeping is real.
Is there anyone here who has a 3D print file for a set of inserts that holds both 10ml and 3ml vials, made for a Hydrapeak 32 oz food jar? As far as what’s publicly available right now, there’s a 10ml insert, but just 1 of them goes in a jar and leaves a lot of empty space. Putting a 3ml insert on top would definitely fit, and maybe even a short one laid sideways above that?
I’m sure these are out there since I keep seeing them on Etsy and Amazon, but the gatekeeping is real.