TazaTaza
Explorer
What I could have done is start it earlier....and my insurance picked up the tab. Going by the marketing and info I was fed, it looked like something either celebs abused or something for ppl in super special circumstances who had already cycled through every med that didn't work.
The prior auth went in from my doc, came back approved the same day, and 24 hours after my doctor urged me — saying I qualified and it would drastically improve my life — I had my first pin. And it was Tirz not sema lol. Shout out to my doctor: they changed my mind, and taught me about glps, a complete 180 from what I've read online/read on the news.
The prior auth went in from my doc, came back approved the same day, and 24 hours after my doctor urged me — saying I qualified and it would drastically improve my life — I had my first pin. And it was Tirz not sema lol. Shout out to my doctor: they changed my mind, and taught me about glps, a complete 180 from what I've read online/read on the news.