Look what I done

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
One of these has the wrong label on it. That was a really careless mistake on my end. Which vial is ss31 is a mystery to me now. Once my current kpv vial is finished, I'll simply use both of them. Throwing them out isn't an option since I'm out of ss31. I need to restock fast.

Has anyone else pulled a stunt this dumb?





066a44f814e613c0d621c5fdd67225176a44d3fb860dcb88b963829aaf0b4e5f.webp
 
Yikes!...is there really no other marking on those vials to tell them apart?...Each one seems to have a differently shaped glass shoulder...
 
Yeah, that's totally normal for me too!! No need to stress, you'll get the hang of it 🙂
 
Flash-BCR said:

Yikes!...is there really no other marking on those vials to tell them apart?...Each one seems to have a differently shaped glass shoulder...
At first I figured there might be a slight visual difference, but then I considered that it might just be caused by the viewing angle, the placement of the label, the top part of the one on the left, and so on — so I'm not sure.

Could there be some sort of marking or other distinction? Or do you still have more of either kind that you could put side by side?
 
Every one of my vials already has a label on it. Even so, there have been multiple occasions when I prepared 2-3 syringes of peptides, got pulled away by something, and by injection time I couldn't remember which compounds I had loaded. That left me unsure about what I had already dosed that day and what was still left to do. SS-31 was among them, though for at least 1 of the other 2 I have no idea what it was, since a container holding 10 vials was sitting on the counter and I had already returned them all to storage. I quit doing that. These days I only prepare one syringe, inject it right away, and that way I stay on top of things. Maybe it would be different if I were more organized, but...

Still, I am 100% certain that if I were labeling my vials the way you are, sooner or later I would end up doing exactly what you just did. It's only a matter of when.
 
WLBLD said:

Yeah, that's totally normal for me too!! No need to stress, you'll get the hang of it 🙂

Flash-BCR said:

Yikes!...is there really no other marking on those vials to tell them apart?...Each one seems to have a differently shaped glass shoulder...
Since I transfer everything into fresh vials, that trick won't do me any good. Still, nice spotting it.
 
rkbleddyn said:

Every one of my vials already has a label on it. Even so, there have been multiple occasions when I prepared 2-3 syringes of peptides, got pulled away by something, and by injection time I couldn't remember which compounds I had loaded. That left me unsure about what I had already dosed that day and what was still left to do. SS-31 was among them, though for at least 1 of the other 2 I have no idea what it was, since a container holding 10 vials was sitting on the counter and I had already returned them all to storage. I quit doing that. These days I only prepare one syringe, inject it right away, and that way I stay on top of things. Maybe it would be different if I were more organized, but...

Still, I am 100% certain that if I were labeling my vials the way you are, sooner or later I would end up doing exactly what you just did. It's only a matter of when.
From now on, labeling has to come first for me. Normally I keep things in order, but this time I let my focus slip. After filtering, I move mine into a fresh vial.

It just hit me that the kpv mg don't match! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That makes 2 mistakes on my part.
 
TeresaHip said:

rkbleddyn said:

Every one of my vials already has a label on it. Even so, there have been multiple occasions when I prepared 2-3 syringes of peptides, got pulled away by something, and by injection time I couldn't remember which compounds I had loaded. That left me unsure about what I had already dosed that day and what was still left to do. SS-31 was among them, though for at least 1 of the other 2 I have no idea what it was, since a container holding 10 vials was sitting on the counter and I had already returned them all to storage. I quit doing that. These days I only prepare one syringe, inject it right away, and that way I stay on top of things. Maybe it would be different if I were more organized, but...

Still, I am 100% certain that if I were labeling my vials the way you are, sooner or later I would end up doing exactly what you just did. It's only a matter of when.
From now on, labeling has to come first for me. Normally I keep things in order, but this time I let my focus slip. After filtering, I move mine into a fresh vial.

It just hit me that the kpv mg don't match! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That makes 2 mistakes on my part.
Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a bit obsessive — whenever a kit shows up, I slap on these little custom stickers I paid $$ for, one on each vial. As soon as they arrive, I go kit by kit so there's zero chance of confusing what's inside. One time Selank and Semax landed in the same order, and both had the exact same blue caps. No way was I risking a mix-up if a vial or two slipped out and ended up among the rest. (Though honestly, with Selank or Semax, would it really have been a big deal? amiright?) Anyway, that whole ritual is part of what I enjoy about peptides — it scratches that itch — and it works for me. You can also see some vials I labeled after reconstituting and filtering into a sterile vial, with the dilution concentration written on them.
4f9f76c8e37249573a160d3c4dfaf026bbc35a024d3233ad5cdb1428aa6b5111.webp
 
Yep, sitting in front of me is one that came from BFF, and every single one of his caps is blue. On top of that, I've got a few vials with blue caps that I never got around to labeling... is it tirz? Reta? Could be 30 or 60mg, no clue lol
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Yep, sitting in front of me is one that came from BFF, and every single one of his caps is blue. On top of that, I've got a few vials with blue caps that I never got around to labeling... is it tirz? Reta? Could be 30 or 60mg, no clue lol
Just go with it. Load it in the syringe and let the effects do their thing. 🤣 My plan is to pull the smallest dose from each one and cross my fingers that it turns out well. 🤣🤣🤣
 
The moment a kit arrives, it gets a label from me. Only 1 kit gets opened at any given time, and every vial plus its top gets marked before going into the storage container. I'm a bit of a nerd, though, so putting labels on is sort of my fun time.
 
SeaGypsy said:

The moment a kit arrives, it gets a label from me. Only 1 kit gets opened at any given time, and every vial plus its top gets marked before going into the storage container. I'm a bit of a nerd, though, so putting labels on is sort of my fun time.
True, though it wouldn't have made a difference in my case since I transfer through a filter into a fresh vial.
 
TeresaHip said:

SeaGypsy said:

The moment a kit arrives, it gets a label from me. Only 1 kit gets opened at any given time, and every vial plus its top gets marked before going into the storage container. I'm a bit of a nerd, though, so putting labels on is sort of my fun time.
True, though it wouldn't have made a difference in my case since I transfer through a filter into a fresh vial.
Eh, I filter too, except my labeled vial sits right in front of me, I filter into a sterile vial, and that sterile vial gets the same label applied right then plus a dose concentration label...Planning to set up a BPC vial that way in the morning...
 
Flash-BCR said:

TeresaHip said:

SeaGypsy said:

The moment a kit arrives, it gets a label from me. Only 1 kit gets opened at any given time, and every vial plus its top gets marked before going into the storage container. I'm a bit of a nerd, though, so putting labels on is sort of my fun time.
True, though it wouldn't have made a difference in my case since I transfer through a filter into a fresh vial.
Eh, I filter too, except my labeled vial sits right in front of me, I filter into a sterile vial, and that sterile vial gets the same label applied right then plus a dose concentration label...Planning to set up a BPC vial that way in the morning...
Normally I handle them individually and stick a label on each. Honestly, no clue what went through my head. Clearly nothing did.
 
Flash-BCR said:

TeresaHip said:

rkbleddyn said:

Every one of my vials already has a label on it. Even so, there have been multiple occasions when I prepared 2-3 syringes of peptides, got pulled away by something, and by injection time I couldn't remember which compounds I had loaded. That left me unsure about what I had already dosed that day and what was still left to do. SS-31 was among them, though for at least 1 of the other 2 I have no idea what it was, since a container holding 10 vials was sitting on the counter and I had already returned them all to storage. I quit doing that. These days I only prepare one syringe, inject it right away, and that way I stay on top of things. Maybe it would be different if I were more organized, but...

Still, I am 100% certain that if I were labeling my vials the way you are, sooner or later I would end up doing exactly what you just did. It's only a matter of when.
From now on, labeling has to come first for me. Normally I keep things in order, but this time I let my focus slip. After filtering, I move mine into a fresh vial.

It just hit me that the kpv mg don't match! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That makes 2 mistakes on my part.
Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a bit obsessive — whenever a kit shows up, I slap on these little custom stickers I paid $$ for, one on each vial. As soon as they arrive, I go kit by kit so there's zero chance of confusing what's inside. One time Selank and Semax landed in the same order, and both had the exact same blue caps. No way was I risking a mix-up if a vial or two slipped out and ended up among the rest. (Though honestly, with Selank or Semax, would it really have been a big deal? amiright?) Anyway, that whole ritual is part of what I enjoy about peptides — it scratches that itch — and it works for me. You can also see some vials I labeled after reconstituting and filtering into a sterile vial, with the dilution concentration written on them.View attachment 11202
That's really great — I tend to be a bit OCD when it comes to keeping records. And having everything tidy is the bonus on top. Now I can see precisely what I should be doing.
 
I picked up a Niimbot, so playing around with my gadgets is something I enjoy. The moment anything arrives, I can't wait to put labels on it.
 
TeresaHip said:

SeaGypsy said:

The moment a kit arrives, it gets a label from me. Only 1 kit gets opened at any given time, and every vial plus its top gets marked before going into the storage container. I'm a bit of a nerd, though, so putting labels on is sort of my fun time.
True, though it wouldn't have made a difference in my case since I transfer through a filter into a fresh vial.
I hear you. My routine is to filter into pen cartridges, then that cartridge goes straight into the pen it's meant for. Good thing you ended up with two that will pair nicely since their dosing is close
 
Picked up the Niimbot B2 Pro during the prime day sale. Absolutely LOVE it. No need to even look at the instructions!! SCORE! 😁
 
Every time a kit shows up, I add it to a spreadsheet where I record the crimp and cap colors, then give it a batch number for testing. After that I print 2 labels: 1 goes on the kit box, and the other gets stuck on the vial I ship off for testing. Without those steps, I'm sure I'd have messed up in the same way. You learn from experience, right? 🙂
 
angela_a said:

Every time a kit shows up, I add it to a spreadsheet where I record the crimp and cap colors, then give it a batch number for testing. After that I print 2 labels: 1 goes on the kit box, and the other gets stuck on the vial I ship off for testing. Without those steps, I'm sure I'd have messed up in the same way. You learn from experience, right? 🙂
Absolute genius, gump.
 
Back
Top