Long-term storage: which products stay good for years? Most stable GLP and other peptides?

Vixi123

Explorer
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
karmaispeace
Hey everyone! Looks like I'm stuck making some large orders to build up a stockpile :/ I noticed a few US-based sources now, which are closer to Canada than Hong Kong

Which GLP holds up over time? From what I remember, tirz can last around 10 years, but reta can't because it's less stable. I haven't used the others yet - and apparently reta is having some cloudiness problems now??? What else would you recommend in place of reta?

Also, I'm interested in any other peptides that keep for years in the freezer.

I'll need to pick up bac water as well.

thanks!
 
Vixi123 said:

Hey everyone! Looks like I'm stuck making some large orders to build up a stockpile :/ I noticed a few US-based sources now, which are closer to Canada than Hong Kong

Which GLP holds up over time? From what I remember, tirz can last around 10 years, but reta can't because it's less stable. I haven't used the others yet - and apparently reta is having some cloudiness problems now??? What else would you recommend in place of reta?

Also, I'm interested in any other peptides that keep for years in the freezer.

I'll need to pick up bac water as well.

thanks!
My take is that you should try the GLP drugs on yourself before buying in bulk, so you can see whether they actually help you and whether the side effects are bearable. If 1mg of a product leaves you feeling awful for a week, then having a 10 year supply of it does you no good. That said, when it comes to staying stable over the long haul, tirz beats reta.
 
lessthanhalf said:

Vixi123 said:

Hey everyone! Looks like I'm stuck making some large orders to build up a stockpile :/ I noticed a few US-based sources now, which are closer to Canada than Hong Kong

Which GLP holds up over time? From what I remember, tirz can last around 10 years, but reta can't because it's less stable. I haven't used the others yet - and apparently reta is having some cloudiness problems now??? What else would you recommend in place of reta?

Also, I'm interested in any other peptides that keep for years in the freezer.

I'll need to pick up bac water as well.

thanks!
My take is that you should try the GLP drugs on yourself before buying in bulk, so you can see whether they actually help you and whether the side effects are bearable. If 1mg of a product leaves you feeling awful for a week, then having a 10 year supply of it does you no good. That said, when it comes to staying stable over the long haul, tirz beats reta.
This
 
rmhla said:


So let me understand this "cloudy reta" your painting a big picture saying reta has cloudy issue now.. I buy allot of reta and never had any cloudy reta.. fyi

As for stocking up... well guess thats your choice but 10 years? Abit over kill

Bac water certainly ain't lasting a long time maybe 1 to 2 years id say personal is safe unopened of course.

Click to expand...
Haha, fair enough—10 years is likely excessive, though from what I've seen, tirz would probably hold up. Appreciate the input on reta 🙂. Not sure, but the government may soon gain broader authority when it comes to opening mail and in other respects.
 
spanky2026 said:


This

Click to expand...
My apologies — I've used them before and they did the job. The issue is that I need to simplify things, so I'm not constantly chasing GBs that vanish or products that get banned. It looks like the government will soon grant itself broader authority over mail inspection, internet surveillance, and metadata tracking, and VPN services are already announcing they'll pull out. So I'd rather buy everything in bulk — not 10 years, obviously — but a supply that covers 1-3 years, enough to avoid worrying about that level of oversight and having to vet every source for scams.
 
lessthanhalf said:

Vixi123 said:

Hey everyone! Looks like I'm stuck making some large orders to build up a stockpile :/ I noticed a few US-based sources now, which are closer to Canada than Hong Kong

Which GLP holds up over time? From what I remember, tirz can last around 10 years, but reta can't because it's less stable. I haven't used the others yet - and apparently reta is having some cloudiness problems now??? What else would you recommend in place of reta?

Also, I'm interested in any other peptides that keep for years in the freezer.

I'll need to pick up bac water as well.

thanks!
My take is that you should try the GLP drugs on yourself before buying in bulk, so you can see whether they actually help you and whether the side effects are bearable. If 1mg of a product leaves you feeling awful for a week, then having a 10 year supply of it does you no good. That said, when it comes to staying stable over the long haul, tirz beats reta.
I've got no problem with them—I'm just worn out by all the chaos: group buys, borders shutting down every so often, vendor problems, batch problems, and so on. I can't keep watching for all of that, and the government is cracking down hard with metadata tracking, mail opening, etc.
 
Thanks so much for all the worry, everyone 🙂) .... the products themselves are fine by me, it's the ordering headaches I described above that I'd rather avoid, so I'm exploring peptides & glps that can hold up for at least 1-3 years, ideally more.

Maybe a better way to put it is - which peptides don't make it to 3 years?
 
Vixi123 said:

Hey everyone! Looks like I'm stuck making some large orders to build up a stockpile :/ I noticed a few US-based sources now, which are closer to Canada than Hong Kong

Which GLP holds up over time? From what I remember, tirz can last around 10 years, but reta can't because it's less stable. I haven't used the others yet - and apparently reta is having some cloudiness problems now??? What else would you recommend in place of reta?

Also, I'm interested in any other peptides that keep for years in the freezer.

I'll need to pick up bac water as well.

thanks!
My mistake — what I meant was that anything newer than reta is something I haven't used yet, lol.
 
With so many new weight-loss medications currently in trials, I plan to keep no more than roughly 3 to 4 years' worth of GLP's on hand.

Once something newer and better comes along in a few years, chances are I'll be at the front of the queue 🤩
 
BBA1969 said:

With so many new weight-loss medications currently in trials, I plan to keep no more than roughly 3 to 4 years' worth of GLP's on hand.

Once something newer and better comes along in a few years, chances are I'll be at the front of the queue 🤩
I feel the same way.
 
For me, reta and tirz are basically non-negotiable if I want to remain alive and healthy rather than regain 80 kilos, so having a 5-year supply is a reasonable form of insurance. Eventually more weight loss drugs will arrive and some will become cheaper, especially sema, but the newest and best options will stay pricey unless they are grey. I also suspect drug companies will increasingly turn to monoclonal antibodies or small molecule drugs instead of peptides wherever they can, in part simply because peptides are so easy to copy.
 
I've been stockpiling a decent quantity of tirz...So far it's doing the job, and I've kept the side effects in check using BPC and KPV...At mid to high dosing, my supply stretches past 6 years...Should it turn out that once I reach my goal I only require a maintenance dose, it will go much further than that...On top of that, I'm sitting on a 5-6 year stash of reta dosed at mid levels...Cagril I have enough for 3-4 years, and sema is on the way with perhaps a bit less than that...GLPs appeal to me, and I wanted a mix of GLP options on hand so I'm covered long term in my push for better health....

Regarding what the OP asked about how long other peptides keep...I sampled a single vial, was satisfied enough, came across a few others that caught my interest, and ended up purchasing a couple of kits of each. Stored in the fridge, my thinking is they'll at least hold up for 2-3 years while I use them. And should it turn out some don't last that long, oh well, I'll just restock...
 
Back
Top