Long-Term Fridge Storage of GH Powder?

Giraffeshots

Explorer
Joined
Sep 25, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
I began using G H a few weeks back and I'm really enjoying it. Sleep has been great, and I feel good overall.

After seeing the recent crack down and the shift to a biologic, I noticed some sellers have stopped carrying it.

If it's still in powder form, how long can it be kept in the fridge?

Is it worth stocking up a couple years' worth, or would it just go to waste by then?
 
I don’t have any firsthand experience with this. But Peter Magic, the founder of Janoshik Analytics, once left HGH sitting in his garage at room temperature for a decade. Yes, that’s correct, 10 years. After he came across them again, he sent them to his lab for testing. Very little potency had been lost, and in his view they were still completely usable.

This comes from an interview he gave that’s available on YouTube. If you’d like to hear him say it himself, I can find the link for you.
 
FartfulCodger said:

I don’t have any firsthand experience with this. But Peter Magic, the founder of Janoshik Analytics, once left HGH sitting in his garage at room temperature for a decade. Yes, that’s correct, 10 years. After he came across them again, he sent them to his lab for testing. Very little potency had been lost, and in his view they were still completely usable.

This comes from an interview he gave that’s available on YouTube. If you’d like to hear him say it himself, I can find the link for you.
That is crazy.
 
at 2iu daily i've only got 6 month of supply left

hopefully the embargo doesn't drag on that long !

mine go into a 3d printed box in the freezer, -15c, and then it's fingers crossed
 
Back
Top