LL-37 experiences anyone?

Peppers2

Explorer
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida United States
Hi - I've been looking into peptides for immunity, and the reports I've come across about LL-37 don't line up with each other. Is there anyone on here who has used LL-37, and how did it go for you? I'm considering using LL-37 together with Thymosin Alpha 1 to support my immune system.

Thanks!
 
Peppers2 said:

Hi - I've been looking into peptides for immunity, and the reports I've come across about LL-37 don't line up with each other. Is there anyone on here who has used LL-37, and how did it go for you? I'm considering using LL-37 together with Thymosin Alpha 1 to support my immune system.

Thanks!
LL-37 has caught my attention too, and I've been looking into this peptide as well. Like the previous poster, I'd be glad to hear from anyone who has tried it.
 
Jack brown said:

Before you go near this peptide, I would dig hard into the Alzheimer's associations.
After digging further into the Alzheimer's data, my take is that the mice received a larger amount of LL-37 via a direct injection into the brain. That doesn't really tell us much about what a human would experience, so it isn't an apples-to-apples situation — though the risk can't be dismissed either.

"Mouse (hippocampal injection): 300 mcg/kg (0.3 mg/kg) single dose. Direct brain injection (hippocampus or ventricle) for targeted CNS effects.

For a human, you'd need systemic delivery for the peptide to reach the brain (hard, because of the blood-brain barrier; LL-37 penetrates the CNS poorly).

In the mice it was extremely localized, whereas in humans it would presumably be systemic. Injecting straight into the brain gets around the barriers; with systemic dosing in humans, CNS exposure may come in under 1%, which makes reaching effective brain concentrations unlikely at 100 mcg/day."
 
Back
Top