Lipo-C Without B12: Dosing Guidance Needed

Optimistic3

Explorer
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Roanoke, VA
My 10ML Lipo-C arrived today, and it's the version that doesn't contain B12 — it's already in liquid form. For someone just beginning, what would be a sensible dosing schedule? Currently I'm using Tirz 15mg along with 2mg of GHK-cu and MT-2 for maintenance.
 
I skip the cautious approach—no .5 ml test dose for me. Instead, I go straight to a full 1ml and hit it hard at least 3x a week.
 
Optimistic3 said:

My 10ML Lipo-C arrived today, and it's the version that doesn't contain B12 — it's already in liquid form. For someone just beginning, what would be a sensible dosing schedule? Currently I'm using Tirz 15mg along with 2mg of GHK-cu and MT-2 for maintenance.
I haven't used the version without b12, but I do it 2 times per week.
 
I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
 
amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
Taking your time with the shot seems to make a difference for me. The version I use contains lidocaine for exactly that purpose. You need to let it sit so the numbing effect can kick in while you're injecting.
 
amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
I'm hoping this won't happen to me. The ghk-cu gives me a lot of pain, but only on the right side of my body, and it lasts around 24 hours. If I inject on the left side, though, I have no problems at all. I'm curious whether Lipo-C will behave the same way. I suppose I'll see. It's too bad you had to give it up
 
CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
Taking your time with the shot seems to make a difference for me. The version I use contains lidocaine for exactly that purpose. You need to let it sit so the numbing effect can kick in while you're injecting.
Are you applying lidocaine as a cream or injecting it?
 
Optimistic3 said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
Taking your time with the shot seems to make a difference for me. The version I use contains lidocaine for exactly that purpose. You need to let it sit so the numbing effect can kick in while you're injecting.
Are you applying lidocaine as a cream or injecting it?
The product is available as libo c.
 
Optimistic3 said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
Taking your time with the shot seems to make a difference for me. The version I use contains lidocaine for exactly that purpose. You need to let it sit so the numbing effect can kick in while you're injecting.
Are you applying lidocaine as a cream or injecting it?
Mine breaks down like this:

  • Sterile water
  • Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
  • Lidocaine 1%
  • Choline Chloride 50mg
  • L-Inositol 50mg
  • L-Methionine 25mg
  • L-Carnitine 50mg
  • L-Arginine 20mg
  • Methyl cobalamin (B12) 1mg
  • Pyridoxine (B6) 25mg
  • Dexpanthenol (B5) 25mg
 
amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
I've come across info saying SQ is an option instead of IM — have you given that a shot?
 
Optimistic3 said:

amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
I've come across info saying SQ is an option instead of IM — have you given that a shot?
For my part, I inject it subcutaneously.
 
Optimistic3 said:

amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
I've come across info saying SQ is an option instead of IM — have you given that a shot?
Subcutaneous injections aren't something I'd refuse—I simply had the impression that this route is viewed as less than optimal, or not quite as potent.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Optimistic3 said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
Taking your time with the shot seems to make a difference for me. The version I use contains lidocaine for exactly that purpose. You need to let it sit so the numbing effect can kick in while you're injecting.
Are you applying lidocaine as a cream or injecting it?
Mine breaks down like this:

  • Sterile water
  • Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
  • Lidocaine 1%
  • Choline Chloride 50mg
  • L-Inositol 50mg
  • L-Methionine 25mg
  • L-Carnitine 50mg
  • L-Arginine 20mg
  • Methyl cobalamin (B12) 1mg
  • Pyridoxine (B6) 25mg
  • Dexpanthenol (B5) 25mg
I went through every price list I was able to get my hands on, and not a single one of them listed Lidocaine as an ingredient. Would you be able to steer me toward the right one?
 
amosmylove said:

I did 1ml injections 2-3 times per week. Eventually I gave up on it since the intramuscular shots were so painful that whether it helped or not stopped mattering to me lol. Sure, I was using an 8mm needle in my deltoid, but the aftereffect was like getting pummeled over and over until my arm turned to mush. Injection anxiety isn't an issue for me—I was totally calm and everything—yet nearly every single one left me feeling awful afterward. So I stopped. I wonder if this was just something specific to me. Perhaps a longer needle would have worked better. There's barely any fat on the area of my arm I was injecting, so I'm confident it was going into the muscle.
How about trying the glutes or thigh area? When I do my TRT injections, I use a 25g needle that's 1" long, and there's no pain at all. The first few times, I did get a lump that felt sore for a couple of days, but by the 3rd injection, that went away. I've also moved my Glutathione to the same method, and the outcome has been similar. Before that, I was using a 5/16" insulin syringe in my thigh, and it was reaching the muscle just fine because my legs are quite lean.
 
Back
Top