Lipedema in Someone Who's Always Been Slim?

emeralpond24

Explorer
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Snoqualmie WA
I was never overweight—actually, as a child I was extremely thin and simply couldn't put on pounds no matter what. Then hormones came into play, and my lower half began to thicken out of proportion, even while my upper body stayed quite lean, with visible abs and so on. The diagnosis came back as lipedema. That said, because I've stayed active, my weight has always been managed, so nothing was ever done about it—it never seemed or felt bad enough. But with age, it keeps looking worse. Now that I'm around 50, I started Tirz, which helped me drop 15 lbs that menopause wouldn't release, so I'm back at my comfortable range of about 145-150 lbs (I'm 6' tall). Still, my legs and tush won't release the extra lipedema fat, and it's worse than it has ever been. I remain active—cycling/mtb and running. If I dropped any more weight, my arms would look far too thin! 😢

So my question: has anyone come across a peptide that appears to help shrink stubborn lipedema fat once goal weight is reached?
 
Over in an AOD group I came across some women who'd dropped a lot of weight on tirz yet still had lipedema in their legs — AOD sorted it out for them. Took a good few vials, but it did work.
 
laansasa said:

Over in an AOD group I came across some women who'd dropped a lot of weight on tirz yet still had lipedema in their legs — AOD sorted it out for them. Took a good few vials, but it did work.
Does the AOD group accept new people? I'd really like to hear what others have gone through.
 
Hichewgoddess said:

laansasa said:

Over in an AOD group I came across some women who'd dropped a lot of weight on tirz yet still had lipedema in their legs — AOD sorted it out for them. Took a good few vials, but it did work.
Does the AOD group accept new people? I'd really like to hear what others have gone through.
Unfortunately, that community was taken down last week and every bit of information disappeared!😢 A different group exists, though it's completely deserted—several of us who used to be in the old one dropped by simply to inquire about what happened to it. I really regret not capturing screenshots of certain posts I came across.
 
laansasa said:

Hichewgoddess said:

laansasa said:

Over in an AOD group I came across some women who'd dropped a lot of weight on tirz yet still had lipedema in their legs — AOD sorted it out for them. Took a good few vials, but it did work.
Does the AOD group accept new people? I'd really like to hear what others have gone through.
Unfortunately, that community was taken down last week and every bit of information disappeared!😢 A different group exists, though it's completely deserted—several of us who used to be in the old one dropped by simply to inquire about what happened to it. I really regret not capturing screenshots of certain posts I came across.
I'd give anything to read through that group's old posts. For more than 50 years I've lived with lypho-lipedema. When I drop weight, it comes off my upper body—the lipedema in my legs and thighs stays put. I've now been taking KLOW for roughly 7 months, and at this point it "may" be doing a little something. (Thanks to Tirzepatide, I've shed 80 pounds over these last 16 months.)
 
Back
Top