Lilly Opens Retatrutide to a Small Group Ahead of Approval

Good-Heart6425

Explorer
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco, ca
Eli Lilly opens early access to its next-gen obesity drug for a small group of patients​#-eli-lilly-to-offer-early-access-to-next-gen-obesity-drug-to-some-patients

Source: Reuters, filed 03 Aug 2026 at 6:33 p.m. ET, by Sneha S K and Deena Beasley

In its 3 Aug report, Reuters said that on Monday the company (LLY) would let a limited number of patients get early access to retatrutide, its experimental obesity drug, ahead of U.S. FDA approval.
 
Good-Heart6425 said:

Eli Lilly opens early access to its next-gen obesity drug for a small group of patients​#-eli-lilly-to-offer-early-access-to-next-gen-obesity-drug-to-some-patients

Source: Reuters, filed 03 Aug 2026 at 6:33 p.m. ET, by Sneha S K and Deena Beasley

In its 3 Aug report, Reuters said that on Monday the company (LLY) would let a limited number of patients get early access to retatrutide, its experimental obesity drug, ahead of U.S. FDA approval.
Any chance you could point me to the article? I'd really like to read it.
 
Doesn't qualify for me — I've turned all of my conditions around and I'm not obese anymore, but damn it, I still want in! I want a taste of the real stuff ❄





867bf059b21ca70ead7af7bf41933343040586a6d79ef75669780a816671d75a.gif
 
professorpeppy said:

Good-Heart6425 said:

Eli Lilly opens early access to its next-gen obesity drug for a small group of patients​#-eli-lilly-to-offer-early-access-to-next-gen-obesity-drug-to-some-patients

Source: Reuters, filed 03 Aug 2026 at 6:33 p.m. ET, by Sneha S K and Deena Beasley

In its 3 Aug report, Reuters said that on Monday the company (LLY) would let a limited number of patients get early access to retatrutide, its experimental obesity drug, ahead of U.S. FDA approval.
Any chance you could point me to the article? I'd really like to read it.
Give this a look : https://lufkindailynews.com/news_re...cle_bdec2b5f-5f63-5463-93c4-7da28e7e3836.html
 
Back
Top