Levelling up at a lean weight

meeperjeeper

Explorer
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Bambam1010!
TLDR; a young woman at a lean weight, after ideas for levelling up. Is there anyone in a similar spot who has tried peptides outside the weight loss ones, or anything that might suit my situation?

Hey, I am a 25 year old woman in the UK. White market Tirz from Numan worked really well for me. At 5'6" I went from 125lbs and unfit down to 105lbs and still unfit within a few months - too quickly, most likely, since energy dropped, I felt light headed, and there were small signs that my cycle was being disturbed as the weight came off. Once weekly dosing is not something I would suggest to women in that position.

Tirz has been tapered down and I have been lifting again for a month now. Seeing muscle show up at this weight has been really satisfying already. Having been fairly strong in the past, I had enough hypertrophy training behind me to put a plan together.

Each week that means 2-3 glute focused sessions plus 2-3 sessions of stairmaster or incline treadmill.

Tirz will stay in the picture now and then for holding fat loss where it is, though I keep wondering what other peptides might appeal to someone in my position. Something for beauty and for levelling up.

If any women here are in a similar place, please share what you have tried, what you would suggest, and how you have approached peptides of any kind. General impressions from your own experience are exactly what I want to hear.
 
Back
Top