Flash-BCR said:
FLglpguy said:
Flash-BCR said:
lemoncrisp said:
If only I'd known up front how much cash I'd end up pouring into it

Still worth it for the years of supply though.
It's beginning to rival what some of my other hobbies cost…
Has for damn sure eaten into my guns n' ammo fund!
Back in my younger days that was the hobby…these days the gear just sits out in the garage…and since it's also what I do for a living, I hardly ever make it to the range any more, even with the setup I have…
Watches were the obsession that followed, and hi-fi kit before them…what peptides cost me now runs about the price of a cheap Rolex, or roughly what my main speakers set me back…

sure, it's a few hundred here and a few hundred there, spread across months…but the spread sheets don't lie…

…my new limit is 100 kits, so I need to be sure the next 8-10 in are solid ones…