Lemon Bottle: Any Personal Experiences?

Ttotogram

Explorer
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Tucson, AZ
Anyone here used Lemon Bottle before? How did it go for you? I want to reduce fat at the back of my thighs. Does it get injected straight into the trouble spots, or does it work through systemic subcutaneous administration?
 
I’ve had Lemon Bottle administered by a professional on several occasions. Even after dropping a significant amount of weight, a small double chin remained that I was eager to address.

This isn’t a systemic treatment — the injection goes straight into the fat layer of the targeted area, meaning it’s localized rather than a one-shot solution that affects the whole body.

Based on what I went through (and what the practitioner explained to me), a series of sessions may be necessary before any real difference shows. A single treatment didn’t produce much for me, but once I had multiple sessions with a few weeks in between, gradual changes began to appear. It’s certainly not an overnight fix and the results can be subtle, though it may assist with stubborn pockets.

That being said, outcomes appear to differ greatly from one person to another.
 
Ttotogram said:

Anyone here used Lemon Bottle before? How did it go for you? I want to reduce fat at the back of my thighs. Does it get injected straight into the trouble spots, or does it work through systemic subcutaneous administration?
This isn't something that works throughout your body — the injection is given right into the specific spot you want treated. You can find reputable suppliers for it. As for me, buying it as a "kit" from a Chinese seller isn't something I'd do. Products in the same category include Pine Bottle and Dr. Lipo.

Time to do a bit of research on your end! 😘
 
redbullwings said:

I’ve had Lemon Bottle administered by a professional on several occasions. Even after dropping a significant amount of weight, a small double chin remained that I was eager to address.

This isn’t a systemic treatment — the injection goes straight into the fat layer of the targeted area, meaning it’s localized rather than a one-shot solution that affects the whole body.

Based on what I went through (and what the practitioner explained to me), a series of sessions may be necessary before any real difference shows. A single treatment didn’t produce much for me, but once I had multiple sessions with a few weeks in between, gradual changes began to appear. It’s certainly not an overnight fix and the results can be subtle, though it may assist with stubborn pockets.

That being said, outcomes appear to differ greatly from one person to another.
Thanks for the info, that's helpful!
 
Back
Top