Legal issues

tcpnomad said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

I'm not concerned. Should they decide to lock me up because I'm working on improving myself, fine. Still, I hope I manage to shed a few pounds while I'm in there lol
Just keep in mind that you can't bring vials or syringes into a prison!
There's such a thing as chargers. Papillon taught me that.
Yeah, though they're a real hassle
 
In my freezer I've got Tirz and Reta — 4 years' worth or more — stored in labeled Hydrapeak containers that came from US based warehouses, all thanks to members of our forum. My guess is the FDA won't bother with me.
 
Prosecutions of users are rare.

That said, should customs ever confiscate your items, certain security clearances could be denied to you or taken away.
 
nitetrak said:

Most folks answering this probably aren't attorneys, so any reply you get likely won't be reliable... unless somebody in here has actually had their license revoked.

Plenty of healthcare workers double as influencers and promote these products. Going purely off my own guess, they appear to be fine... at least up to now.

A friend of mine was interested in jumping on the Reta bandwagon along with the rest of us, but she's scared of losing her CDL (commercial drivers license.) A random drug test once went badly for her, and it had to be retested since it came back a false positive, so now she worries a GLP-1 could cost her the job. I mentioned I could source Tirz provided she obtained an Rx, and because of that she's now part of the group.

My non-expert suggestion, in case you (or anybody else) shares that same worry...

When the gray market peps you pick happen to be FDA appoved, locate a semi-sketchy online MD/MO/NP/APRN/PA willing to write you an Rx and go that route. For unapproved ones, I've got nothing.

That approach also works while visiting another country, since holding an Rx tends to mean fewer customs headaches.
Looking at this through a legal lens, pursuing people who place personal orders for black market goods has basically not happened for 30 years. Enforcement has instead landed on the people producing locally. I remember a sizable raid, of all locations, in Compton, some years back. The odds that the government would dedicate resources to that are low. Still, a few decades ago, the government did target individuals who were downloading copyrighted songs from sites that offered them for free. A few grandmothers ended up swept into that. Hollywood's lobbying power is considerable. Would Eli Lilly take the same route? Most likely it would try to cut off the supply chain rather than chase the individual user. Napster, too, left a very obvious digital trail. Even so, that data point exists. I continue to view it as an outlier.
 
Gt3294a said:

nitetrak said:

Most folks answering this probably aren't attorneys, so any reply you get likely won't be reliable... unless somebody in here has actually had their license revoked.

Plenty of healthcare workers double as influencers and promote these products. Going purely off my own guess, they appear to be fine... at least up to now.

A friend of mine was interested in jumping on the Reta bandwagon along with the rest of us, but she's scared of losing her CDL (commercial drivers license.) A random drug test once went badly for her, and it had to be retested since it came back a false positive, so now she worries a GLP-1 could cost her the job. I mentioned I could source Tirz provided she obtained an Rx, and because of that she's now part of the group.

My non-expert suggestion, in case you (or anybody else) shares that same worry...

When the gray market peps you pick happen to be FDA appoved, locate a semi-sketchy online MD/MO/NP/APRN/PA willing to write you an Rx and go that route. For unapproved ones, I've got nothing.

That approach also works while visiting another country, since holding an Rx tends to mean fewer customs headaches.
Looking at this through a legal lens, pursuing people who place personal orders for black market goods has basically not happened for 30 years. Enforcement has instead landed on the people producing locally. I remember a sizable raid, of all locations, in Compton, some years back. The odds that the government would dedicate resources to that are low. Still, a few decades ago, the government did target individuals who were downloading copyrighted songs from sites that offered them for free. A few grandmothers ended up swept into that. Hollywood's lobbying power is considerable. Would Eli Lilly take the same route? Most likely it would try to cut off the supply chain rather than chase the individual user. Napster, too, left a very obvious digital trail. Even so, that data point exists. I continue to view it as an outlier.

Lilly would rather have gray-market buyers as its own customers. Putting those people behind bars removes them from the market and pushes profits lower.
 
Flash-BCR said:

My whole peptide stash went down with the boat....

78b8a6b9bea927b82b4a8de5b92d255f17446088693e9035b206587eca9c900b.webp


Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

I'm not concerned. Should they decide to lock me up because I'm working on improving myself, fine. Still, I hope I manage to shed a few pounds while I'm in there lol
Just keep in mind that you can't bring vials or syringes into a prison!

If any users here end up behind bars because of 'tides, I'd feel like I have to make them a cake...
 
Should this be a source of significant worry for you, what I'd recommend is visiting a wellness/beauty "doctors office" and obtaining a script for it. A nurse is in my family, and they purchase grey via me (I'm not a vendor, but when I place an order, they often want to order as well, so we simply do it together)

Not for me tho....back in the late 90's I used to snort coke off the back of a toilet in seedy bars on Hollywood Blvd, so my risky tolerance is higher then some. I do not care.
 
Back
Top