Learning to Use Crypto for Payments — Any Lessons?

HereKittyKitty said:

byefatlicia said:

HereKittyKitty said:

byefatlicia said:

Choosing BTC means network errors are never a concern🙂

BTC tends to swing a lot in value.

USDC and USDT hold a steady price.
I top it up, then spend it before it has a chance to do any damage🙂
That was quick. I topped it up, then needed to top it up a second time just to cover 1 transaction — the rate moved that quickly.
Hey, occasionally it rises too🙂
 
I'm currently waiting 4 days for my bank to clear a Solana purchase on Coinbase. Could I have avoided that 4-day wait by using a debit card instead of linking an account?
 
brah389 said:

I'm currently waiting 4 days for my bank to clear a Solana purchase on Coinbase. Could I have avoided that 4-day wait by using a debit card instead of linking an account?
I chose not to go down that path, and instead located a vendor who accepted Ali Pay. My knowledge of crypto wasn't sufficient to handle that setup lol
 
Jone5y87! said:

brah389 said:

I'm currently waiting 4 days for my bank to clear a Solana purchase on Coinbase. Could I have avoided that 4-day wait by using a debit card instead of linking an account?
I chose not to go down that path, and instead located a vendor who accepted Ali Pay. My knowledge of crypto wasn't sufficient to handle that setup lol
I may take that path, yet I'll keep using crypto too, so I can get as knowledgeable as oldrunnerdog lol....
 
brah389 said:

Jone5y87! said:

brah389 said:

I'm currently waiting 4 days for my bank to clear a Solana purchase on Coinbase. Could I have avoided that 4-day wait by using a debit card instead of linking an account?
I chose not to go down that path, and instead located a vendor who accepted Ali Pay. My knowledge of crypto wasn't sufficient to handle that setup lol
I may take that path, yet I'll keep using crypto too, so I can get as knowledgeable as oldrunnerdog lol....
On my next order, I might just take the plunge lol
 
brah389 said:

I'm currently waiting 4 days for my bank to clear a Solana purchase on Coinbase. Could I have avoided that 4-day wait by using a debit card instead of linking an account?
Most likely. When you make a purchase on Coinbase with PayPal linked to your bank account, you won’t have to wait either.
 
latviantower said:

brah389 said:

I'm currently waiting 4 days for my bank to clear a Solana purchase on Coinbase. Could I have avoided that 4-day wait by using a debit card instead of linking an account?
Most likely. When you make a purchase on Coinbase with PayPal linked to your bank account, you won’t have to wait either.
Wow, that's wild! Appreciate the advice!!
 
Back
Top