Latest 2 purchases are tougher to pull into the syringe … loaded with excipients?

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

HouseCat said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Skidude said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I stick with one supplier for basically every order — solid track record, consistent pricing, and delivery has never failed. Should a seizure ever happen (knock on wood it hasn’t), they’d either reship at no cost or return my money in full.

Then came the most recent 2 orders. Hmm.

My orders cover a range of peptides. Like Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I’ve got to catch ’em all 😂 — or here, sample every one that catches my interest.

Lately though, something’s off. Across the last 2 packages, drawing back into the syringe has ranged from annoying to nearly impossible. It’s driving me fkn mental. Nothing changed: same hospira BAC water, same needle gauge/length/brand as always. A few compounds, Glutathione among them, are known to run thicker — I read that somewhere. I quit on that one after 4 minutes just to pull back half a dose. But others I’ve run before, TB500? And T Alpha? They’re drawing back noticeably slower than they used to.

Could it be fillers? Bad quality?

I’ll dig into real research on what might cause this, but I’d also value the forum brain trust’s experience and knowledge over whatever ChatDaddy feeds me ❤️❤️
Regarding the Glutathione, I used a 27g needle for 600mg/1ml IM

During my cycle I noticed that 1.75ml BAC resulted in 2ml total volume: the solution was thick due to excipients.

(could partly be from 3ml syringe accuracy on the Recon syringe)

Unfortunately I don't have info on the others
For the remainder of my Glut, I went ahead and bought bigger syringes plus large gauge needles. IM injecting scares me, since I have never done it before, but it seems like that is the only path I can take with it

View: https://youtu.be/swIVXa6k-AE?si=a2X4jrl9712cNmyF

After watching that, I felt ready to go IM. I use a brand-new 25g 1” needle for the shot.

About the drawing difficulty — might that come down to a vacuum problem?
Thanks!! Once they show up I planned to look for a solid video, I picked up a kit that includes various gauges for drawing back & injecting
There's also this one I keep in mind for the thigh

View: https://youtu.be/Pz49hyOla6s?si=T02iEoMLlkVht1Cm

Honestly, I skip the coughing and I don't push it in quickly the way they tell you to, but that's just me lol. At times I'll gently scratch close to the spot with my nail as a distraction, though you'll figure out your own method ☺️ a brand-new sharp needle, however, makes a huge difference
YES RASCAL! I've saved another one of your videos to my bookmarks! Appreciate you sharing it.
Don't stress about it ☺️ out of all the countless clips I've gone through, these 2 were the ones that really stayed with me, and I found myself returning to watch them again and again.
And well done on reaching your target weight!!! I happened to spot it in your signature just now, so I don’t know whether it happened recently, but either way, congratulations 🥰
Thanks so much! 🥰

That happened 5 days back. I'm still working out where to go from here haha
Same here! Right now I'm at 66.4 CW, and my initial GW was 62, though I realize I've got to tackle some body recomp first before moving forward 😅

Also, I'm just about to check out that YouTube video and shoot a message to my Glut — my really intimidating, huge needles showed up today haha
You can do it! I have faith in you!
I pulled it off!!! Thank you so much for the link, I gave it 2 watches before doing the pin. Honestly I was super nervous lol, I was on a call with a friend and she sang to me as I pressed the plunger down, that definitely helped me stay calm 😅 No cough, no "darting it", no dumping in a ton of extra air, and the skin trick was great — I normally squeeze my skin together, so learning that doing the opposite hurts less was a nice surprise. My legs feel a bit dead now, but compared to SubQ pinning it's nothing. I only went 2/3 of the way in with the needle, and midway I started worrying it might just be deep SubQ, but on the way out I could tell when it left the muscle, which was reassuring.

Huzzah, hallelujah, the first ever IM pin is finished, and now I know what to expect 😍😍
 
RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

HouseCat said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Skidude said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I stick with one supplier for basically every order — solid track record, consistent pricing, and delivery has never failed. Should a seizure ever happen (knock on wood it hasn’t), they’d either reship at no cost or return my money in full.

Then came the most recent 2 orders. Hmm.

My orders cover a range of peptides. Like Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I’ve got to catch ’em all 😂 — or here, sample every one that catches my interest.

Lately though, something’s off. Across the last 2 packages, drawing back into the syringe has ranged from annoying to nearly impossible. It’s driving me fkn mental. Nothing changed: same hospira BAC water, same needle gauge/length/brand as always. A few compounds, Glutathione among them, are known to run thicker — I read that somewhere. I quit on that one after 4 minutes just to pull back half a dose. But others I’ve run before, TB500? And T Alpha? They’re drawing back noticeably slower than they used to.

Could it be fillers? Bad quality?

I’ll dig into real research on what might cause this, but I’d also value the forum brain trust’s experience and knowledge over whatever ChatDaddy feeds me ❤️❤️
Regarding the Glutathione, I used a 27g needle for 600mg/1ml IM

During my cycle I noticed that 1.75ml BAC resulted in 2ml total volume: the solution was thick due to excipients.

(could partly be from 3ml syringe accuracy on the Recon syringe)

Unfortunately I don't have info on the others
For the remainder of my Glut, I went ahead and bought bigger syringes plus large gauge needles. IM injecting scares me, since I have never done it before, but it seems like that is the only path I can take with it

View: https://youtu.be/swIVXa6k-AE?si=a2X4jrl9712cNmyF

After watching that, I felt ready to go IM. I use a brand-new 25g 1” needle for the shot.

About the drawing difficulty — might that come down to a vacuum problem?
Thanks!! Once they show up I planned to look for a solid video, I picked up a kit that includes various gauges for drawing back & injecting
There's also this one I keep in mind for the thigh

View: https://youtu.be/Pz49hyOla6s?si=T02iEoMLlkVht1Cm

Honestly, I skip the coughing and I don't push it in quickly the way they tell you to, but that's just me lol. At times I'll gently scratch close to the spot with my nail as a distraction, though you'll figure out your own method ☺️ a brand-new sharp needle, however, makes a huge difference
YES RASCAL! I've saved another one of your videos to my bookmarks! Appreciate you sharing it.
Don't stress about it ☺️ out of all the countless clips I've gone through, these 2 were the ones that really stayed with me, and I found myself returning to watch them again and again.
And well done on reaching your target weight!!! I happened to spot it in your signature just now, so I don’t know whether it happened recently, but either way, congratulations 🥰
Thanks so much! 🥰

That happened 5 days back. I'm still working out where to go from here haha
Same here! Right now I'm at 66.4 CW, and my initial GW was 62, though I realize I've got to tackle some body recomp first before moving forward 😅

Also, I'm just about to check out that YouTube video and shoot a message to my Glut — my really intimidating, huge needles showed up today haha
Yep, recomp is clearly the move. I've been circling it for the past few weeks, but now I need to stop stalling and actually get going.
I'm the same way — mentally I've got the sequence mapped out, I even wrote something on this forum not long ago about finding motivation, and I've got easy little workout sessions sitting in my head, yet I keep putting off the actual beginning lol
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

HouseCat said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Skidude said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I stick with one supplier for basically every order — solid track record, consistent pricing, and delivery has never failed. Should a seizure ever happen (knock on wood it hasn’t), they’d either reship at no cost or return my money in full.

Then came the most recent 2 orders. Hmm.

My orders cover a range of peptides. Like Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I’ve got to catch ’em all 😂 — or here, sample every one that catches my interest.

Lately though, something’s off. Across the last 2 packages, drawing back into the syringe has ranged from annoying to nearly impossible. It’s driving me fkn mental. Nothing changed: same hospira BAC water, same needle gauge/length/brand as always. A few compounds, Glutathione among them, are known to run thicker — I read that somewhere. I quit on that one after 4 minutes just to pull back half a dose. But others I’ve run before, TB500? And T Alpha? They’re drawing back noticeably slower than they used to.

Could it be fillers? Bad quality?

I’ll dig into real research on what might cause this, but I’d also value the forum brain trust’s experience and knowledge over whatever ChatDaddy feeds me ❤️❤️
Regarding the Glutathione, I used a 27g needle for 600mg/1ml IM

During my cycle I noticed that 1.75ml BAC resulted in 2ml total volume: the solution was thick due to excipients.

(could partly be from 3ml syringe accuracy on the Recon syringe)

Unfortunately I don't have info on the others
For the remainder of my Glut, I went ahead and bought bigger syringes plus large gauge needles. IM injecting scares me, since I have never done it before, but it seems like that is the only path I can take with it

View: https://youtu.be/swIVXa6k-AE?si=a2X4jrl9712cNmyF

After watching that, I felt ready to go IM. I use a brand-new 25g 1” needle for the shot.

About the drawing difficulty — might that come down to a vacuum problem?
Thanks!! Once they show up I planned to look for a solid video, I picked up a kit that includes various gauges for drawing back & injecting
There's also this one I keep in mind for the thigh

View: https://youtu.be/Pz49hyOla6s?si=T02iEoMLlkVht1Cm

Honestly, I skip the coughing and I don't push it in quickly the way they tell you to, but that's just me lol. At times I'll gently scratch close to the spot with my nail as a distraction, though you'll figure out your own method ☺️ a brand-new sharp needle, however, makes a huge difference
YES RASCAL! I've saved another one of your videos to my bookmarks! Appreciate you sharing it.
Don't stress about it ☺️ out of all the countless clips I've gone through, these 2 were the ones that really stayed with me, and I found myself returning to watch them again and again.
And well done on reaching your target weight!!! I happened to spot it in your signature just now, so I don’t know whether it happened recently, but either way, congratulations 🥰
Thanks so much! 🥰

That happened 5 days back. I'm still working out where to go from here haha
Same here! Right now I'm at 66.4 CW, and my initial GW was 62, though I realize I've got to tackle some body recomp first before moving forward 😅

Also, I'm just about to check out that YouTube video and shoot a message to my Glut — my really intimidating, huge needles showed up today haha
Which product is it, and what are you using it for?
 
When there's a lot of pressure inside the vial (making it difficult to pull the contents out), I insert just a needle into the vial to let some air escape, and that takes care of it for me.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

HouseCat said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Skidude said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I stick with one supplier for basically every order — solid track record, consistent pricing, and delivery has never failed. Should a seizure ever happen (knock on wood it hasn’t), they’d either reship at no cost or return my money in full.

Then came the most recent 2 orders. Hmm.

My orders cover a range of peptides. Like Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I’ve got to catch ’em all 😂 — or here, sample every one that catches my interest.

Lately though, something’s off. Across the last 2 packages, drawing back into the syringe has ranged from annoying to nearly impossible. It’s driving me fkn mental. Nothing changed: same hospira BAC water, same needle gauge/length/brand as always. A few compounds, Glutathione among them, are known to run thicker — I read that somewhere. I quit on that one after 4 minutes just to pull back half a dose. But others I’ve run before, TB500? And T Alpha? They’re drawing back noticeably slower than they used to.

Could it be fillers? Bad quality?

I’ll dig into real research on what might cause this, but I’d also value the forum brain trust’s experience and knowledge over whatever ChatDaddy feeds me ❤️❤️
Regarding the Glutathione, I used a 27g needle for 600mg/1ml IM

During my cycle I noticed that 1.75ml BAC resulted in 2ml total volume: the solution was thick due to excipients.

(could partly be from 3ml syringe accuracy on the Recon syringe)

Unfortunately I don't have info on the others
For the remainder of my Glut, I went ahead and bought bigger syringes plus large gauge needles. IM injecting scares me, since I have never done it before, but it seems like that is the only path I can take with it

View: https://youtu.be/swIVXa6k-AE?si=a2X4jrl9712cNmyF

After watching that, I felt ready to go IM. I use a brand-new 25g 1” needle for the shot.

About the drawing difficulty — might that come down to a vacuum problem?
Thanks!! Once they show up I planned to look for a solid video, I picked up a kit that includes various gauges for drawing back & injecting
There's also this one I keep in mind for the thigh

View: https://youtu.be/Pz49hyOla6s?si=T02iEoMLlkVht1Cm

Honestly, I skip the coughing and I don't push it in quickly the way they tell you to, but that's just me lol. At times I'll gently scratch close to the spot with my nail as a distraction, though you'll figure out your own method ☺️ a brand-new sharp needle, however, makes a huge difference
YES RASCAL! I've saved another one of your videos to my bookmarks! Appreciate you sharing it.
Don't stress about it ☺️ out of all the countless clips I've gone through, these 2 were the ones that really stayed with me, and I found myself returning to watch them again and again.
And well done on reaching your target weight!!! I happened to spot it in your signature just now, so I don’t know whether it happened recently, but either way, congratulations 🥰
Thanks so much! 🥰

That happened 5 days back. I'm still working out where to go from here haha
Same here! Right now I'm at 66.4 CW, and my initial GW was 62, though I realize I've got to tackle some body recomp first before moving forward 😅

Also, I'm just about to check out that YouTube video and shoot a message to my Glut — my really intimidating, huge needles showed up today haha
You can do it! I have faith in you!
I pulled it off!!! Thank you so much for the link, I gave it 2 watches before doing the pin. Honestly I was super nervous lol, I was on a call with a friend and she sang to me as I pressed the plunger down, that definitely helped me stay calm 😅 No cough, no "darting it", no dumping in a ton of extra air, and the skin trick was great — I normally squeeze my skin together, so learning that doing the opposite hurts less was a nice surprise. My legs feel a bit dead now, but compared to SubQ pinning it's nothing. I only went 2/3 of the way in with the needle, and midway I started worrying it might just be deep SubQ, but on the way out I could tell when it left the muscle, which was reassuring.

Huzzah, hallelujah, the first ever IM pin is finished, and now I know what to expect 😍😍
Before pinning, I tense the muscle at my chosen spot so I can tell by touch that I’ve found the correct location ☺️
 
BNLFL said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

HouseCat said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Skidude said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I stick with one supplier for basically every order — solid track record, consistent pricing, and delivery has never failed. Should a seizure ever happen (knock on wood it hasn’t), they’d either reship at no cost or return my money in full.

Then came the most recent 2 orders. Hmm.

My orders cover a range of peptides. Like Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I’ve got to catch ’em all 😂 — or here, sample every one that catches my interest.

Lately though, something’s off. Across the last 2 packages, drawing back into the syringe has ranged from annoying to nearly impossible. It’s driving me fkn mental. Nothing changed: same hospira BAC water, same needle gauge/length/brand as always. A few compounds, Glutathione among them, are known to run thicker — I read that somewhere. I quit on that one after 4 minutes just to pull back half a dose. But others I’ve run before, TB500? And T Alpha? They’re drawing back noticeably slower than they used to.

Could it be fillers? Bad quality?

I’ll dig into real research on what might cause this, but I’d also value the forum brain trust’s experience and knowledge over whatever ChatDaddy feeds me ❤️❤️
Regarding the Glutathione, I used a 27g needle for 600mg/1ml IM

During my cycle I noticed that 1.75ml BAC resulted in 2ml total volume: the solution was thick due to excipients.

(could partly be from 3ml syringe accuracy on the Recon syringe)

Unfortunately I don't have info on the others
For the remainder of my Glut, I went ahead and bought bigger syringes plus large gauge needles. IM injecting scares me, since I have never done it before, but it seems like that is the only path I can take with it

View: https://youtu.be/swIVXa6k-AE?si=a2X4jrl9712cNmyF

After watching that, I felt ready to go IM. I use a brand-new 25g 1” needle for the shot.

About the drawing difficulty — might that come down to a vacuum problem?
Thanks!! Once they show up I planned to look for a solid video, I picked up a kit that includes various gauges for drawing back & injecting
There's also this one I keep in mind for the thigh

View: https://youtu.be/Pz49hyOla6s?si=T02iEoMLlkVht1Cm

Honestly, I skip the coughing and I don't push it in quickly the way they tell you to, but that's just me lol. At times I'll gently scratch close to the spot with my nail as a distraction, though you'll figure out your own method ☺️ a brand-new sharp needle, however, makes a huge difference
YES RASCAL! I've saved another one of your videos to my bookmarks! Appreciate you sharing it.
Don't stress about it ☺️ out of all the countless clips I've gone through, these 2 were the ones that really stayed with me, and I found myself returning to watch them again and again.
And well done on reaching your target weight!!! I happened to spot it in your signature just now, so I don’t know whether it happened recently, but either way, congratulations 🥰
Thanks so much! 🥰

That happened 5 days back. I'm still working out where to go from here haha
Same here! Right now I'm at 66.4 CW, and my initial GW was 62, though I realize I've got to tackle some body recomp first before moving forward 😅

Also, I'm just about to check out that YouTube video and shoot a message to my Glut — my really intimidating, huge needles showed up today haha
Which product is it, and what are you using it for?
For Glutathione, 25g and an inch in length 😊
 
RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

HouseCat said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

RascalRaccoon said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Skidude said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I stick with one supplier for basically every order — solid track record, consistent pricing, and delivery has never failed. Should a seizure ever happen (knock on wood it hasn’t), they’d either reship at no cost or return my money in full.

Then came the most recent 2 orders. Hmm.

My orders cover a range of peptides. Like Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I’ve got to catch ’em all 😂 — or here, sample every one that catches my interest.

Lately though, something’s off. Across the last 2 packages, drawing back into the syringe has ranged from annoying to nearly impossible. It’s driving me fkn mental. Nothing changed: same hospira BAC water, same needle gauge/length/brand as always. A few compounds, Glutathione among them, are known to run thicker — I read that somewhere. I quit on that one after 4 minutes just to pull back half a dose. But others I’ve run before, TB500? And T Alpha? They’re drawing back noticeably slower than they used to.

Could it be fillers? Bad quality?

I’ll dig into real research on what might cause this, but I’d also value the forum brain trust’s experience and knowledge over whatever ChatDaddy feeds me ❤️❤️
Regarding the Glutathione, I used a 27g needle for 600mg/1ml IM

During my cycle I noticed that 1.75ml BAC resulted in 2ml total volume: the solution was thick due to excipients.

(could partly be from 3ml syringe accuracy on the Recon syringe)

Unfortunately I don't have info on the others
For the remainder of my Glut, I went ahead and bought bigger syringes plus large gauge needles. IM injecting scares me, since I have never done it before, but it seems like that is the only path I can take with it

View: https://youtu.be/swIVXa6k-AE?si=a2X4jrl9712cNmyF

After watching that, I felt ready to go IM. I use a brand-new 25g 1” needle for the shot.

About the drawing difficulty — might that come down to a vacuum problem?
Thanks!! Once they show up I planned to look for a solid video, I picked up a kit that includes various gauges for drawing back & injecting
There's also this one I keep in mind for the thigh

View: https://youtu.be/Pz49hyOla6s?si=T02iEoMLlkVht1Cm

Honestly, I skip the coughing and I don't push it in quickly the way they tell you to, but that's just me lol. At times I'll gently scratch close to the spot with my nail as a distraction, though you'll figure out your own method ☺️ a brand-new sharp needle, however, makes a huge difference
YES RASCAL! I've saved another one of your videos to my bookmarks! Appreciate you sharing it.
Don't stress about it ☺️ out of all the countless clips I've gone through, these 2 were the ones that really stayed with me, and I found myself returning to watch them again and again.
And well done on reaching your target weight!!! I happened to spot it in your signature just now, so I don’t know whether it happened recently, but either way, congratulations 🥰
Thanks so much! 🥰

That happened 5 days back. I'm still working out where to go from here haha
Same here! Right now I'm at 66.4 CW, and my initial GW was 62, though I realize I've got to tackle some body recomp first before moving forward 😅

Also, I'm just about to check out that YouTube video and shoot a message to my Glut — my really intimidating, huge needles showed up today haha
You can do it! I have faith in you!
I pulled it off!!! Thank you so much for the link, I gave it 2 watches before doing the pin. Honestly I was super nervous lol, I was on a call with a friend and she sang to me as I pressed the plunger down, that definitely helped me stay calm 😅 No cough, no "darting it", no dumping in a ton of extra air, and the skin trick was great — I normally squeeze my skin together, so learning that doing the opposite hurts less was a nice surprise. My legs feel a bit dead now, but compared to SubQ pinning it's nothing. I only went 2/3 of the way in with the needle, and midway I started worrying it might just be deep SubQ, but on the way out I could tell when it left the muscle, which was reassuring.

Huzzah, hallelujah, the first ever IM pin is finished, and now I know what to expect 😍😍
Before pinning, I tense the muscle at my chosen spot so I can tell by touch that I’ve found the correct location ☺️
Tomorrow I plan to do that, plus look into additional muscles to target — my thigh is pretty unhappy this morning haha
 
Back
Top