johnny01
Explorer
I've been on 2.5mg of monjaro for roughly 4 weeks now.
At work my break falls at 11 am, and right after I finish I head straight to the gym. By 11 o'clock I've usually only managed to get in about 700 - 1000 calories, and I don't eat anything between work and the gym.
Then once it hits 7 or 8 pm, I'm left trying to squeeze in my protein and calorie target for the whole day, which is easily over 1000 calories.
At work my break falls at 11 am, and right after I finish I head straight to the gym. By 11 o'clock I've usually only managed to get in about 700 - 1000 calories, and I don't eat anything between work and the gym.
Then once it hits 7 or 8 pm, I'm left trying to squeeze in my protein and calorie target for the whole day, which is easily over 1000 calories.