Dragonwarrior45
Explorer
Hi all! Before I kick things off this week, I’ve got a handful of questions. I’ve gone through a ton of reading, but for my own peace of mind I still like to double-check things for my specific case, so apologies if any of this has been asked before. Right now I’m 31 years old, 167cm, and 91kg, with visible fat around my midsection, hips, and neck. I usually hit 7500-10k steps daily at work — if I track calories I can drop to roughly 85kg in about a month, but I keep ending up back in the same loop, which is what brought me to reta..
1. My body reacts strongly to things like coffee — I get jittery — so I figure it’s smarter for me to begin at 0.5mg per week to keep nausea away and then reassess
2. I’ve seen people mention split dosing (for me that would mean 0.25mg twice weekly), but I lean toward just doing 1 shot a week on Saturday morning, since that’s when I tend to eat out more
3. Drinking water is honestly a struggle for me — mostly laziness.. Should I target at least 2L daily, or go higher to be safe? What works best in your experience?
4. The appetite suppression makes me nervous, especially about losing whatever muscle tone I have. I’d like to hit at least 160g protein daily, but if eating becomes REALLY hard, what’s the best approach? What’s the lowest amount I should be aiming for?
5. Should this be run as a 12-week "cycle"? Or can you stay on it continuously until you feel you’ve gotten where you want? This part confuses me a bit, because I always assumed peptides had a maximum recommended duration..
Sorry for the lengthy post and the repeat questions, but I truly appreciate anyone who answers these, and I hope to return the favor someday with answers of my own


1. My body reacts strongly to things like coffee — I get jittery — so I figure it’s smarter for me to begin at 0.5mg per week to keep nausea away and then reassess
2. I’ve seen people mention split dosing (for me that would mean 0.25mg twice weekly), but I lean toward just doing 1 shot a week on Saturday morning, since that’s when I tend to eat out more
3. Drinking water is honestly a struggle for me — mostly laziness.. Should I target at least 2L daily, or go higher to be safe? What works best in your experience?
4. The appetite suppression makes me nervous, especially about losing whatever muscle tone I have. I’d like to hit at least 160g protein daily, but if eating becomes REALLY hard, what’s the best approach? What’s the lowest amount I should be aiming for?
5. Should this be run as a 12-week "cycle"? Or can you stay on it continuously until you feel you’ve gotten where you want? This part confuses me a bit, because I always assumed peptides had a maximum recommended duration..
Sorry for the lengthy post and the repeat questions, but I truly appreciate anyone who answers these, and I hope to return the favor someday with answers of my own