Has anyone come across any peps where lambda just won't do the job? I keep seeing folks say they keep a certain amount of hospira set aside, either as a backup or for peps that are more delicate, but has anyone actually had lambda fail to recon?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The plastic bottles that Hospira ships in aren't my favorite either. When that first order arrived, I honestly figured I'd been ripped offCamlbacker said:
I've reconstituted a pretty broad range of peptides with Lambda, among them ones people consider tricky, for example ARA-290 and Tesa. Not once has Lambda failed me. Functionally, the thing that bugs me most about Lambda is the shape of the glass bottles: they're tall with a narrow base, so a light bump sends them toppling and sliding, and they can easily go off a hard surface.
Note: in fairness, Hospira has never given me trouble either, but it costs more, is frequently harder to source, is produced by big pharma scumbags (ask me how I REALLY feel sometime), and arrives in plastic bottles (I don't like plastic bottles. Neither should you).
Hospira employed thousands of people and was a manufacturer worth billions of dollars. Among Lambda and the others, there is nothing that matches Pfizer's sterile cleanrooms and quality control.Symmetry said:
The Hospira echo chamber and mutual admiration society is laughable — plenty of other industry-standard choices exist right next to theirs. Lambda is one of them.
Dos-Dox said:
Reportedly Compatible with BAC NaCl:
Reportedly Incompatible with BAC NaCl:
- GHK-Cu
- SS-31
- Tirz (this is probably the largest reported peptide used with BAC SC)
- Sema
- Glutathione
- Tox
- NAD+
- ARA-290
- KPV
- KLOW
- TB4
- NA Semax Amidate
- NA Selank Amidate
- Epitalon
- DSIP
- HCG
- PT-141
- Thymulin
- Cartalax
Mixed Results (May Be Finisher/Excipient Dependent):
- Reta*
- CJC
- Ipa
- Tirz or Sema with improper finishing/too many TFA salts
- 5-Amino-1Q (Chloride version)
As a reminder, this list is compiled strictly from user-reported anecdotes and only from visual observations (e.g. clouding or gelling). Your results may vary (and if they do, please let us know!)
- BPC-157 - most have been successful but a few users have reported issues using BAC NaCl
- MOTS-C - most have been successful but one user attempted multiple vials and they were all cloudy. One user reported gelling when cold but clearing when warmed to room temp.
- Tesa - I have a single user who reported he has reconned Tesa with BAC NaCl multiple times with no clouding or gelling. I have seen multiple reports of the opposite, so YMMV.
- Reta - One user successfully reconned Lobster reta with BAC NaCl (unknown if Turkey or China) and another had no problems with PTB R10, but most other attempts with various vendors have failed. Looks like lower concentrations (e.g. R10/2-3 mL) have a better chance of success.
There is a pretty color-coded table floating around TG, but I’m somewhat skeptical about the data. For example, it’s showing all of the individual components of KLOW as compatible, but not the KLOW or GLOW blends. It also shows the GHRHs and GHRPs as compatible, but there are numerous reports of issues with those. So I’m not personally saving or sharing that particular table. Either way, the more we collect user reports and get conflicting info, the more I think this is highly dependent upon individual finishers.
Click to expand...
Two testing groups, from what I've been told, had Lambda come up short on Endo testing. Proof isn't something I can hand you, since neither group has made those results public yet. Basically, then, you've got some anonymous guy online asking you to take his word for it, and you're within your rights to write me off on that basis. I'm simply sharing what I heard.Symmetry said:
The Hospira echo chamber and mutual admiration society is laughable — plenty of other industry-standard choices exist right next to theirs. Lambda is one of them.
Fostradamus said:
Two testing groups, from what I've been told, had Lambda come up short on Endo testing. Proof isn't something I can hand you, since neither group has made those results public yet. Basically, then, you've got some anonymous guy online asking you to take his word for it, and you're within your rights to write me off on that basis. I'm simply sharing what I heard.
For my own use, I go with Genetek bac. It's performed well in testing, and if you know the right places, it costs next to nothing.
As far as the Genetek 30ml bottles go, every one I've laid eyes on carries branding — yet the design clearly copies Hospira. My own choice is the 10ml single-use plastic vials, and those have come back with good test results. That said, a group is testing the 30ml bottles right now, so the findings should be worth watching.Calm Logic said:
/community-link/thread/16218/
/
Also, back in June the same blog published a piece (it dealt with the ongoing "BAC water wars"):
/
As for the 120 days:
/community-link/thread/18262/
Fostradamus said:
As far as the Genetek 30ml bottles go, every one I've laid eyes on carries branding — yet the design clearly copies Hospira. My own choice is the 10ml single-use plastic vials, and those have come back with good test results. That said, a group is testing the 30ml bottles right now, so the findings should be worth watching.
That table you posted is intriguing. Didn't a big Ocean GB flunk Endos some time ago? My memory is that it caused a stir, since the Group Promotion Vendor basically brushed it off with 'it's fine, don't worry about it,' and plenty of people weren't buying that.
For over 10 years now, Hospira has belonged to Pfizer, and Pfizer's record includes a long list of FDA warnings along with recalls. The problems that come with large pharmaceutical operations are ones that smaller firms don't share, and the reverse is also true. Whether you're looking at these brands or at the testing labs, every one of them has something to find if you look hard enough.Calm Logic said:
Hospira employed thousands of people and was a manufacturer worth billions of dollars. Among Lambda and the others, there is nothing that matches Pfizer's sterile cleanrooms and quality control.
Since what we're using is grey peptides, the importance of having no surprises anywhere else only grows.
As for the plastic Hospira uses, glass is better, sure, but this is fancy plastic, not the kind meant for drinking water.
On the subject of cost, Hospira's saline BAC is fairly inexpensive. For nearly everything other than reta, tesa, etc, that's what I reach for:
Correct, Hospira today is nothing more than a label. My bigger concern is with the endos.Symmetry said:
For over 10 years now, Hospira has belonged to Pfizer, and Pfizer's record includes a long list of FDA warnings along with recalls. The problems that come with large pharmaceutical operations are ones that smaller firms don't share, and the reverse is also true. Whether you're looking at these brands or at the testing labs, every one of them has something to find if you look hard enough.
Warnings were also issued by the FDA for Hospira's Kansas facility, following violations that were found to be repeated.Calm Logic said:
Correct, Hospira today is nothing more than a label. My bigger concern is with the endos.
Adding another layer of murkiness: as recently as 2019, the FDA kept naming an Indian arm of Hospira. That company had branches all over the place, and the one in India showed up as "Hospira Healthcare, a Pfizer company" or along those lines.
Symmetry said:
Warnings were also issued by the FDA for Hospira's Kansas facility, following violations that were found to be repeated.
Gemini said:
Unless a facility manufactures finished, FDA-approved commercial drugs destined for major import markets, it generally does not cross the threshold for foreign inspections, leaving buyers to navigate a landscape with zero active regulatory oversight.
Click to expand...
Though I should mention that Hospira BAC had a recall back in 2019... plus sterile water recalls in 2021 and 2025.Fostradamus said:
Two testing groups, from what I've been told, had Lambda come up short on Endo testing. Proof isn't something I can hand you, since neither group has made those results public yet. Basically, then, you've got some anonymous guy online asking you to take his word for it, and you're within your rights to write me off on that basis. I'm simply sharing what I heard.
For my own use, I go with Genetek bac. It's performed well in testing, and if you know the right places, it costs next to nothing.
I'm also curious whether that BAC NaCl list extends to Sterile NaCl too, since where I live it's much simpler to get ahold of. I ran Sterile NaCl with a BPC+TB blend and it turned out fine, except there was slightly more pressure at the injection site (probably since NaCl is a bit "viscous").Calm Logic said:
Hospira employed thousands of people and was a manufacturer worth billions of dollars. Among Lambda and the others, there is nothing that matches Pfizer's sterile cleanrooms and quality control.
Since what we're using is grey peptides, the importance of having no surprises anywhere else only grows.
As for the plastic Hospira uses, glass is better, sure, but this is fancy plastic, not the kind meant for drinking water.
On the subject of cost, Hospira's saline BAC is fairly inexpensive. For nearly everything other than reta, tesa, etc, that's what I reach for:
Symmetry said:
For over 10 years now, Hospira has belonged to Pfizer, and Pfizer's record includes a long list of FDA warnings along with recalls. The problems that come with large pharmaceutical operations are ones that smaller firms don't share, and the reverse is also true. Whether you're looking at these brands or at the testing labs, every one of them has something to find if you look hard enough.
I suppose it's a good thing that options exist. As for me, I'll keep using the H.Symmetry said:
Warnings were also issued by the FDA for Hospira's Kansas facility, following violations that were found to be repeated.