Labs plus a bit of silly political joking aimed at Zippity and Bee!!!

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Just pulling your leg, you absolute degenerates!

😅 Nope, no politics here — I don't want to listen to that nonsense any more than you do🫣

What I am genuinely curious about at the moment, though, is gobetween labs. To be precise:

Superpower

FunctionHealth

Dirtcheaplabs

Has anybody here dealt with any of these before?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

randompersonrandom said:

My all-girl Dave Matthews Band tribute act goes by the name Zippity and the Bee.

That's plenty of that chatter—I want to see photos of your male buddies' chests!!!!

Same here! I really can't say enough about how incredible they looked. Next to them, mine looked embarrassing. And I'll give my ex-husband this much: what bothered him was mainly the guy's drinking problem. "I'm not concerned about you touching his chest, but please, whatever you do, do NOT ride in a car with him."
 
I'm fully on board with the labs at this point, ever since somebody brought up me developing a Sydney Sweeney chest. Screw all of that. No need for a pair of spectacular boobs like this dude
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm fully on board with the labs at this point, ever since somebody brought up me developing a Sydney Sweeney chest. Screw all of that. No need for a pair of spectacular boobs like this dude
If anyone needs a visual, that's what Sydney's rack is like. No way do I want that, omfg — I've paused the testosterone for now until I pick a provider.

Superpower appeals to me as a 1-time big lab, function labs gives you 2 sets of labs per year for a single price, and DirtCheap also offers 1 big cheap lab.

For my first bloodwork I'm after a pretty full panel. I've had bloodwork 3 times this year already, but it wasn't really hormone-focused. Plus it didn't include every test I need and want.

Oh well, Supergirl releases on the 26th, so maybe I'll go watch it.
 
49ceb7e9013f0c4ec4d62b58920751f7e07d57480e8494b5462ccfddec16cbaa.gif
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm fully on board with the labs at this point, ever since somebody brought up me developing a Sydney Sweeney chest. Screw all of that. No need for a pair of spectacular boobs like this dude
90209ecda14e87d131b1ac75b0a1f4e2ba195d91e40ce64055d207293d6fe8b4.gif
 
Back
Top