Label printing, ribbons and rainbow rolls

BlueOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Label printing has me hooked, and honestly the label papers and ribbons for my Niimbot M2 keep finding their way into my basket. Working on peptide vial labels feels the same as dressing dolls in different outfits back when I was a kid — every fresh design brings its own bit of happiness. A post popped up just now with such a beautiful label design that another roll of holographic rainbow labels got ordered right away 😂 The photo is saved, and your own label designs are very welcome here too!
 
BlueOctopus said:

Label printing has me hooked, and honestly the label papers and ribbons for my Niimbot M2 keep finding their way into my basket. Working on peptide vial labels feels the same as dressing dolls in different outfits back when I was a kid — every fresh design brings its own bit of happiness. A post popped up just now with such a beautiful label design that another roll of holographic rainbow labels got ordered right away 😂 The photo is saved, and your own label designs are very welcome here too!
The nimbot keeps coming up in a lot of conversations I’ve seen. Is it for putting labels on your own peps, or are you selling them, or something else? I picked up a very inexpensive continuous label printer, and it does the job, though it’s nowhere near as attractive or professional as the nimbot. Still, for personal use it’s good enough. What do you think?
 
Great — post it in the label design thread!




Labels Designs



I got into peps a few years back, and that’s when I started making labels for my own kits and for people close to me. It made identification and organization simpler, and cut down on mistakes (yes, I once swapped lids while unpacking). On top of that, they’re a great way to give your stash some character. What label...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
trey915 said:

BlueOctopus said:

Label printing has me hooked, and honestly the label papers and ribbons for my Niimbot M2 keep finding their way into my basket. Working on peptide vial labels feels the same as dressing dolls in different outfits back when I was a kid — every fresh design brings its own bit of happiness. A post popped up just now with such a beautiful label design that another roll of holographic rainbow labels got ordered right away 😂 The photo is saved, and your own label designs are very welcome here too!
The nimbot keeps coming up in a lot of conversations I’ve seen. Is it for putting labels on your own peps, or are you selling them, or something else? I picked up a very inexpensive continuous label printer, and it does the job, though it’s nowhere near as attractive or professional as the nimbot. Still, for personal use it’s good enough. What do you think?

To be honest, labels are something I’ve only ever made for my own everyday use 😂. Whether it’s peptide vials, storage boxes, or all sorts of things I use daily, I enjoy designing labels that suit each item. Thinking back, I likely have a bigger collection of label designs than the stock some small shops carry 😂. I’ve often considered making it into a small side business, but I’ve never had the courage to actually begin.
 
HouseCat said:

Great — post it in the label design thread!




Labels Designs



I got into peps a few years back, and that’s when I started making labels for my own kits and for people close to me. It made identification and organization simpler, and cut down on mistakes (yes, I once swapped lids while unpacking). On top of that, they’re a great way to give your stash some character. What label...

View attachment 305


GLP1Chat.com

Thanks! I’m heading over to do that now.
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top