Lab result from blood work

JohannesSweden77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
I ran a huge blood panel covering 69 markers. Everything came back fine apart from two things: eGFR Cystatin C at 77, where it ought to sit above 80, and phosphate at 0.62 against a range of 0.70-1.6. That worried me somewhat, since both point at the kidneys. That was a month back, and last week I had fresh bloods done on my doctor's orders: eGFR Cystatin C had climbed to 89, still on the low side but an improvement. For some reason the doctor ordered nothing new for phosphate, though the urine test and the rest of the markers were fine. They intend to look into it further and confirm the kidneys are doing their job.

I've no question and nothing useful to add, I just needed to get it off my chest.
 
Back
Top