Krause Testing of ERP T30 Orange Caps, Endos Included

5byfive

Explorer
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham/Al
Batch number on the vial reads 410005. From what I can tell, this matches the batch code on WSB's Orange Cap T30's. I submitted the sample on my own, so there were no group test release problems. The results came back fully clean. Since it's Krause, interpret that however you like, but for me the outcome is good enough.
 
What does everyone generally think about Krause?

I've got some reta and semax I'm considering sending their way, mainly because of the discount they offer when you submit multiple peptides...but other than this one post, everything I've come across about Krause on here has been negative. This is purely for my own use — I'm not selling to friends or family to offset the cost — so paying $400 plus 2-3 vials through a place like freedom diagnostics is hard for me to manage for more than 1 peptide. Still, I feel like testing my peptides is something I have to do....even if I decide to yolo it with this supplier down the road, I do feel it's a must for at least this first order.

What I've read worries me, and the fact that they're drastically cheaper than anyone else worries me too. But I dont wanna pay and the analysis be worthless/inaccurate cuz that is a cost on its own.
 
Krause, at best, is hit or miss. A result from them that matched what I expected would get little more than a shrug and an "ok, probably fine" out of me. Anything that looked off and I would not put stock in it. All told, not the strongest choice.

If your vendor is a popular one there is a good chance of joining a group test, or at least of finding published ones. Search Stairway to Gray and Flying Purple Pep Guild and join their Telegrams.
 
Back
Top