KPV twice a day?

Not_Your_Dad

Explorer
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine, US
Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
 
I take 500 mcg each evening, just 1 time per day. It leaves me somewhat sleepy. That said, KLOW isn't what I'm looking into right now.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
The exact figure escapes me, but research indicates that a surprisingly high amount of KPV can be taken each day. There are virtually no unusual adverse effects.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.
 
Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
 
AlexSilver said:

Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
Hi! Could you share the ratio you use for the Cu/Basic/KPV blend? And how are you dosing it, if you're okay with me asking.

I'm really trying to tackle inflammation that goes beyond the GHKs and Tirz.

Thanks.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
 
HereKittyKitty said:

AlexSilver said:

Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
Hi! Could you share the ratio you use for the Cu/Basic/KPV blend? And how are you dosing it, if you're okay with me asking.

I'm really trying to tackle inflammation that goes beyond the GHKs and Tirz.

Thanks.

Cu - 50mg

basic - 50mg

kpv - 30mg

BAC - 6ml

Pinning 20 units, which works out to roughly 1.65 of the ghk's plus 1 mg KPV.

Same again - 1mg KPV morning and night.

I don't mind sharing, though I often worry that I ramble on about myself too much online. <sigh>
 
AlexSilver said:

HereKittyKitty said:

AlexSilver said:

Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
Hi! Could you share the ratio you use for the Cu/Basic/KPV blend? And how are you dosing it, if you're okay with me asking.

I'm really trying to tackle inflammation that goes beyond the GHKs and Tirz.

Thanks.

Cu - 50mg

basic - 50mg

kpv - 30mg

BAC - 6ml

Pinning 20 units, which works out to roughly 1.65 of the ghk's plus 1 mg KPV.

Same again - 1mg KPV morning and night.

I don't mind sharing, though I often worry that I ramble on about myself too much online. <sigh>
Thanks. Looking at it from the outside, I don't notice a person here who goes on about themselves too much. 😊
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Could you explain what made you split it up rather than use the klow stack?

I'm curious because my partner wants to try GHkCU, but I was thinking of getting her the klow since it also brings the KPV advantages.
 
Llanitox said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Could you explain what made you split it up rather than use the klow stack?

I'm curious because my partner wants to try GHkCU, but I was thinking of getting her the klow since it also brings the KPV advantages.
Because of a possible link between angiogenesis and neoplasia, Mrs. NYD was worried enough that she refused to use BPC157 or TB500. Cancer runs deep in her family - within 1 year she lost both a grandparent and a sibling to cancer.
 
AlexSilver said:

Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what does basic mean?
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

AlexSilver said:

Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what does basic mean?

That's GHK-Basic — the version without copper. When mixed with GHK-cu, it latches onto the leftover copper ions, which has the handy side effect of cutting down the sting.

On top of that:

  1. Signaling Molecule for Tissue Repair: GHK Basic serves as an endogenous signal that gets released when tissue is injured, setting off things like fibroblast migration and shifts in gene expression tied to repair and regeneration. You can find it in human plasma, saliva, and urine, and its levels drop from roughly 200 ng/mL at age 20 down to about 80 ng/mL at age 60.
  2. Potent Antioxidant Activity: GHK Basic is an effective scavenger of reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as cytotoxic byproducts of lipid peroxidation (such as acrolein and 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal). At 10µM, it brings ROS levels down by close to 50% in cells. Its capacity to quench hydroxyl radicals exceeds that of glutathione (GSH), a key cellular antioxidant.
  3. Anti-Inflammatory Effects: In cellular models, GHK Basic lowers the expression of major pro-inflammatory cytokines such as TNF-α and IL-6. It also modulates inflammatory pathways, among them NF-κB and p38 MAPK signaling, which sit at the center of the body's inflammatory response.
  4. Copper Homeostasis and Gene Regulation: Even though GHK Basic contains no copper itself, its main biological role is tightly tied to copper. Its histidine residue binds copper (II) ions with high affinity, letting it serve as a natural copper carrier. It influences the expression of more than 4,000 human genes, affecting pathways related to tissue remodeling, oxidative stress response, and inflammation. Studies of its gene-regulating effects frequently compare it with its copper-bound form.
 
AlexSilver said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

AlexSilver said:

Diamondd817 said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
Each morning I have 1mg of KPV.

Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
These days I do. That said, I've put the KPV on a cycle — roughly 2 weeks out of each month. It goes in at breakfast and again right before sleep, while my mid-morning pin is the GHK-cu/basic/KPV blend.
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what does basic mean?

That's GHK-Basic — the version without copper. When mixed with GHK-cu, it latches onto the leftover copper ions, which has the handy side effect of cutting down the sting.

On top of that:

  1. Signaling Molecule for Tissue Repair: GHK Basic serves as an endogenous signal that gets released when tissue is injured, setting off things like fibroblast migration and shifts in gene expression tied to repair and regeneration. You can find it in human plasma, saliva, and urine, and its levels drop from roughly 200 ng/mL at age 20 down to about 80 ng/mL at age 60.
  2. Potent Antioxidant Activity: GHK Basic is an effective scavenger of reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as cytotoxic byproducts of lipid peroxidation (such as acrolein and 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal). At 10µM, it brings ROS levels down by close to 50% in cells. Its capacity to quench hydroxyl radicals exceeds that of glutathione (GSH), a key cellular antioxidant.
  3. Anti-Inflammatory Effects: In cellular models, GHK Basic lowers the expression of major pro-inflammatory cytokines such as TNF-α and IL-6. It also modulates inflammatory pathways, among them NF-κB and p38 MAPK signaling, which sit at the center of the body's inflammatory response.
  4. Copper Homeostasis and Gene Regulation: Even though GHK Basic contains no copper itself, its main biological role is tightly tied to copper. Its histidine residue binds copper (II) ions with high affinity, letting it serve as a natural copper carrier. It influences the expression of more than 4,000 human genes, affecting pathways related to tissue remodeling, oxidative stress response, and inflammation. Studies of its gene-regulating effects frequently compare it with its copper-bound form.
Thanks for breaking that down! I'll check with my suppliers to find out whether any carry it. The thought of reduced stinging and fewer ISRs appeals to me!
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Anyone else injecting KPV two times per day?

My evening routine is GHK-cu/KPV at 2mg/0.4mg, and I've started adding a separate morning KPV dose of 0.4mg too.

Is anyone else doing this, or am I the only one running this extra experiment? 🙃
A couple of days back I switched to dosing 2 times per day, at 750mcg per dose. My reasons: a pinched nerve in the neck, spasms in the lower back, and unavoidable car and plane trips coming up lol. Within roughly 24 hours the back spasms disappeared, and the neck is already getting better too — I had assumed both would need more time. So far I haven't seen any sides.
 
Back
Top