KPV — has anyone else had results like these?

Bep2030

Explorer
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
 
I take KPV within KLOW. Rather than beginning with separate peps, I went straight to KLOW because of the synergistic effects, so I can't say which component does what. That said, it doesn't bother me. The pain in my lower back and hip is nowhere near as bad as before — maybe that's BPC157, perhaps TB500, or it could be KPV. Since I'm largely without pain, I'm not concerned. 🙂. Separately, my wife commented that my skin appeared improved.
 
I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.
 
I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.
 
janedoe said:

I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.

Angelique said:

I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.

Bep2030 said:

I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
What's everyone's dosage ??

I have some on hand - haven't begun yet. Osteoarthritis affects my left hip - both knees & right hand- currently on 2mg of 157/500 daily- it does help - though I'm hoping for more.
 
Riviera said:

janedoe said:

I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.

Angelique said:

I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.

Bep2030 said:

I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
What's everyone's dosage ??

I have some on hand - haven't begun yet. Osteoarthritis affects my left hip - both knees & right hand- currently on 2mg of 157/500 daily- it does help - though I'm hoping for more.
My typical dose is 500 mcg; when inflammation flares up, I bump it to 1 mg. For anyone just starting, 250–500 mcg is a good place to begin, then you can gauge your own reaction.😊
 
Bep2030 said:

Riviera said:

janedoe said:

I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.

Angelique said:

I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.

Bep2030 said:

I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
What's everyone's dosage ??

I have some on hand - haven't begun yet. Osteoarthritis affects my left hip - both knees & right hand- currently on 2mg of 157/500 daily- it does help - though I'm hoping for more.
My typical dose is 500 mcg; when inflammation flares up, I bump it to 1 mg. For anyone just starting, 250–500 mcg is a good place to begin, then you can gauge your own reaction.😊
Has anyone else here been diagnosed with osteoarthritis as well?
 
Riviera said:

janedoe said:

I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.

Angelique said:

I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.

Bep2030 said:

I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
What's everyone's dosage ??

I have some on hand - haven't begun yet. Osteoarthritis affects my left hip - both knees & right hand- currently on 2mg of 157/500 daily- it does help - though I'm hoping for more.
Every day I take .5 mg. X-rays have confirmed that my arthritis is mild and located in my hips and shoulder, while my knees are unaffected. In my hips, I don't feel it at all, and my shoulder still has its full range of motion. Since I began the KPV, I haven't seen any change in those areas.
 
Riviera said:

Bep2030 said:

Riviera said:

janedoe said:

I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.

Angelique said:

I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.

Bep2030 said:

I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
What's everyone's dosage ??

I have some on hand - haven't begun yet. Osteoarthritis affects my left hip - both knees & right hand- currently on 2mg of 157/500 daily- it does help - though I'm hoping for more.
My typical dose is 500 mcg; when inflammation flares up, I bump it to 1 mg. For anyone just starting, 250–500 mcg is a good place to begin, then you can gauge your own reaction.😊
Has anyone else here been diagnosed with osteoarthritis as well?
Nope — my reason for taking KPV is GI and skin problems 😊. Fingers crossed it helps you too!
 
I take 1 to 2mg daily. It goes into a morning DIY klow or beauty blend stack, then I repeat it at night, and if wolverine is in my current rotation I add another dose of that too.
 
Riviera said:

janedoe said:

I'm on the KPV bandwagon. A year+ in now. As far as my skin goes, scars I got from a motorcycle accident over 30 years ago have lost their dark coloring. The dark circles under my eyes have essentially disappeared. Beyond that, KPV has helped me in plenty of other ways, which I've written about elsewhere.

Angelique said:

I began taking kpv under two months back, after coming across a thread on here that was quite motivating. There's a patch of irritation on my chest that keeps flaring up. It's hardly visible, but it annoys me, so my hope was that kpv would calm it down. Zero improvement there 😭 When I saw the derm on Friday, she scraped it and couldn't figure out what it is either. Tomorrow I'm getting an ointment prescription to give a shot.

What it did do caught me totally off guard! Previously, every morning I'd wake up stiff and need to shift around and stretch before I could head downstairs. These days I stand up and walk straight down, no issue whatsoever! My knees and other joints feel like they've shed 20 years. I'd already been on tirz for several months beforehand, and I added the kpv by itself, so I'm certain it's responsible. The difference showed up almost immediately.

Bep2030 said:

I've been on KPV for some time, and the change I've seen is that my acne has improved dramatically. After years of dealing with acne, my skin has settled down a lot and I'm not getting (cystic) breakouts anymore. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a difference this obvious to show up so quickly.

Since KPV doesn't seem to come up much, I'm wondering what other people's experience with it looks like. Has anyone else come across any other (unexpected) benefits? And when it comes to cycling KPV versus staying on it continuously, which do you do? I'd like to know how others are using it and what they've gotten out of it.
What's everyone's dosage ??

I have some on hand - haven't begun yet. Osteoarthritis affects my left hip - both knees & right hand- currently on 2mg of 157/500 daily- it does help - though I'm hoping for more.
Typically I take 250mcg once per day on average. Across my history with KPV injections, doses have ranged from 250mcg up to 1mg.

I don't follow a set cycling schedule — I just stop when the vial runs out.

While running KPV, my routine is once a day: 5 days on, then 2 days off.
 
Back
Top