KPV for nail and inverse psoriasis?

KPV is headed our way, and my fingers are crossed that it will do something for my skin. If you come across any info, pass it along.

Could what I have actually be psoriasis? I’m not sure at all. From time to time my face turns crusty, and the only thing that seems to help is moisturizing like it’s a religion. On my scalp, blow-drying plus ketoconazole shampoo got things under control, though my face still peels now and then.

That bothers me a lot. When I allow it to get bad, it’s not attractive and my confidence takes a hit.
 
SakeSan said:

Glad I saw this post

My RS has been on a low dose of Reta, and after 3 months there was a modest effect on scalp psoriasis. During month 4, klow was added and a vial was used up. The skin improved and modest progress showed up once more. For the past 2 weeks I've been on 1mg kpv combined with 2.5mg GhkCU, and the flares have completely ceased. Before I reduce the dose, I plan to continue this for 1 more week.

I'm also looking into sourcing TA1, and I'm trying to locate it in a us warehouse
For 2 weeks, about 1 month back, I introduced TA1 along with Ss31, and there have been no flares since. Everything else was stopped except for Reta.

A strategy put together by AI: what is the reasoning behind these 2?

• TA1 (Thymosin Alpha-1): It acts as the "peacekeeper." In psoriasis, the problem lies in T-regulatory (Treg) cells failing. By helping the body generate more Tregs, TA1 causes the aggressive T-cells to be told to stop their attack on the scalp. Stopping the "rebound itch" is precisely what she requires.

• SS-31 (Elamipretide): Mitochondria within her skin cells are stabilized by SS-31 even at a 2mg low dose. The "danger signals" (ROS) that hold the immune system in a constant state of alarm are lowered by this. Her cells also gain protection from the heavy metabolic load imposed by the Retatrutide.
 
olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
For psoriasis, ultraviolet light is a game-changer. Through winter, a tanning bed session each week. During summer, bask beside the pool.
 
minipepbeast said:

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
For psoriasis, ultraviolet light is a game-changer. Through winter, a tanning bed session each week. During summer, bask beside the pool.

Agreed. If sun exposure or a tanning bed isn't available, a UV-B bulb can be bought for $10. Because it is meant for reptile enclosures, it is known as a lizard light. It works very well for spot treatment. Just check that it is UV-B rather than UV-A.
 
olehandro said:

AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
At points, psoriasis has covered more than 80% of my body. I’ve taken Methotrexate, undergone UV therapy, and tried every steroid cream I could, and strangely, Enstilar foam has given me the greatest improvement so far. But after I began Reta, the itching has returned and is making me miserable. Since Reta is helping, I won’t stop it, so I’ve placed an order for KPV. Still, I’d really like to hear about it 8f a different peptide has done more for somebody out there. 🙂
 
Lucky, I suppose. On my knees and elbows, there are fairly large, flaky patches. They've been there almost constantly over the past couple of years, ever since I became run down. As a child, I recall it was worse, and I had to use tar products in my bath. I'm aware it's a mix of psoriasis and eczema, but that's about all I know. Thanks again, everyone, for the fascinating conversation.
 
AYarter said:

Hey everyone,

Psoriasis has been with me my whole life, and tirz is holding it back together with the clobetasol cream that had given up working years ago,. Inverse + nail psoriasis is part of it too, and using KPV to hold it back is of interest to me. KLOW appealed as well, but insomnia is not something I can tolerate, since tirz is already wrecking my life with it. TA1 is of interest too.

Thoughts on these, anyone? Has KPV been used by you as a lotion, or in the more traditional way? What has your experience been?
Goodness, I'm truly sorry. KPV is a mystery to me, though—have you tried biologics yet?
 
PeppyPopper said:

olehandro said:

AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
At points, psoriasis has covered more than 80% of my body. I’ve taken Methotrexate, undergone UV therapy, and tried every steroid cream I could, and strangely, Enstilar foam has given me the greatest improvement so far. But after I began Reta, the itching has returned and is making me miserable. Since Reta is helping, I won’t stop it, so I’ve placed an order for KPV. Still, I’d really like to hear about it 8f a different peptide has done more for somebody out there. 🙂
For my PsA, I'll be starting VIP next week. I'll give it 8 weeks, and if you want, I can keep you in the loop!
 
olehandro said:

AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
At points the psoriasis has covered over 80% of my body — 8 parts in 10 at the worst of it. I've done Methotrexate and the UV therapy, gone through just about every steroid cream there is, and oddly the best results so far have come from Enstilar foam. Since I started Reta though, the itching has come roaring back. Giving up the Reta isn't an option — it's working — so I've ordered KPV, but if anyone has had better luck with a different peptide I'd really like to hear it.

Neurogroot said:

PeppyPopper said:

olehandro said:

AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
At points, psoriasis has covered more than 80% of my body. I’ve taken Methotrexate, undergone UV therapy, and tried every steroid cream I could, and strangely, Enstilar foam has given me the greatest improvement so far. But after I began Reta, the itching has returned and is making me miserable. Since Reta is helping, I won’t stop it, so I’ve placed an order for KPV. Still, I’d really like to hear about it 8f a different peptide has done more for somebody out there. 🙂
For my PsA, I'll be starting VIP next week. I'll give it 8 weeks, and if you want, I can keep you in the loop!
You've no idea how much that would mean to me. Thank you. 🩷
 
PeppyPopper said:

olehandro said:

AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
At points the psoriasis has covered over 80% of my body — 8 parts in 10 at the worst of it. I've done Methotrexate and the UV therapy, gone through just about every steroid cream there is, and oddly the best results so far have come from Enstilar foam. Since I started Reta though, the itching has come roaring back. Giving up the Reta isn't an option — it's working — so I've ordered KPV, but if anyone has had better luck with a different peptide I'd really like to hear it.

Neurogroot said:

PeppyPopper said:

olehandro said:

AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
At points, psoriasis has covered more than 80% of my body. I’ve taken Methotrexate, undergone UV therapy, and tried every steroid cream I could, and strangely, Enstilar foam has given me the greatest improvement so far. But after I began Reta, the itching has returned and is making me miserable. Since Reta is helping, I won’t stop it, so I’ve placed an order for KPV. Still, I’d really like to hear about it 8f a different peptide has done more for somebody out there. 🙂
For my PsA, I'll be starting VIP next week. I'll give it 8 weeks, and if you want, I can keep you in the loop!
You've no idea how much that would mean to me. Thank you. 🩷
Yep, keeping an eye on this too! Dry, itchy skin is the worst 😩
 
Back
Top