KPV for nail and inverse psoriasis?

AYarter

Explorer
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Arlington, TX
Hey everyone,

Psoriasis has been with me my whole life, and tirz is holding it back together with the clobetasol cream that had given up working years ago,. Inverse + nail psoriasis is part of it too, and using KPV to hold it back is of interest to me. KLOW appealed as well, but insomnia is not something I can tolerate, since tirz is already wrecking my life with it. TA1 is of interest too.

Thoughts on these, anyone? Has KPV been used by you as a lotion, or in the more traditional way? What has your experience been?
 
A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Both Klow and KPV subq have been used by me, and from my experience KPV helps with inflammation/pain as well as Skin sensitivity, though Klow edges it slightly - the injection site being the exception, in my case.
 
janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 43
Chopper said:

Both Klow and KPV subq have been used by me, and from my experience KPV helps with inflammation/pain as well as Skin sensitivity, though Klow edges it slightly - the injection site being the exception, in my case.
KLOW has my attention, though I’m somewhat unsure regarding TB500 & BPC.
 
Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Also, thanks!

Menopause brought me an extra gift: adult-onset eczema. Luckily, HRT has made a big difference there. Still, from what I've gathered, broad anecdotal feedback ranks KLOW and KPV near the top for skin problems. KPV is already on its way; I want to learn whether it can work by itself. I'd rather begin with something simple—yes, I stack reta and tirz—before I move into blended peps, not least because of the expense.

It was your post that led me to pick up KPV. Sure, N=1, so there's every chance it does nothing at all for me. Even so, what I appreciate about GLP1Chat is that everyone can swap stories and "feelz" while adding to a research database we build ourselves.
 
My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
 
ThatNextGril said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Also, thanks!

Menopause brought me an extra gift: adult-onset eczema. Luckily, HRT has made a big difference there. Still, from what I've gathered, broad anecdotal feedback ranks KLOW and KPV near the top for skin problems. KPV is already on its way; I want to learn whether it can work by itself. I'd rather begin with something simple—yes, I stack reta and tirz—before I move into blended peps, not least because of the expense.

It was your post that led me to pick up KPV. Sure, N=1, so there's every chance it does nothing at all for me. Even so, what I appreciate about GLP1Chat is that everyone can swap stories and "feelz" while adding to a research database we build ourselves.
I began combining KPV with BPC 157 since I also have a variety of ligament/ortho injuries. A KLOW stack still isn't something I'm eager to run, due to the expense and the trouble of controlling the blend, and because I have known allergies to nickel and cobalt and would rather not discover whether that also applies to the copper part. I don't have any feelz to share from the bpc 157 at this point, but KPV is still what I lean on. The eczema I get is dyshidrotic eczema; it may not match what you have, so your results could be different. Even so, I truly hope it brings you some relief.
 
Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
 
AYarter said:

Hambocommando said:

janedoe said:

A previous KPV post of mine.

Run KPV through the search bar.. tons of info🙂




First KPV experiment



Hi all, Anyone testing KPV - not necessarily KLOW - how long passed before benefits showed up, if any did? In your research, has the oral version or the subQ been tried? Whether it helps with eczema or immune issues in particular interests me. My experiment has just begun and...

View attachment 138


GLP1Chat.com
That post's OP is me, and KPV subQ remains part of how I handle eczema flare-ups. More recently I also use it to reduce skin sensitivity caused by Reta. My back itches intensely on Reta. I gave myself a dose right before writing this, since yesterday's Reta injection had me beginning to itch. Where psoriasis is concerned, I can only offer a partial answer.

For another piece of anecdotal immune-condition evidence: the dog belonging to my mother (an actual dog, a Labrador) has long struggled with inflamed, scabby, flaky skin and could not grow fur over most of his body. The vet's best assessment is not mange but an auto-immune issue tied to poor breeding. His full sister, I know, has the same condition. We began administering .5mgs of KPV subQ to Buddy on alternate days; his skin has changed dramatically for the better. His sores healed quickly and thoroughly, and we are now noticing fur growth improvements. Nothing else about his care was altered. I believe in it. If you decide to try it, I hope you get the same relief I did.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be asking my researcher what they think.

olehandro said:

My palms are affected by psoriasis. Subcutaneous injections of KVP at 500mcg daily made everything worse. The itch became impossible to tolerate, and both redness and peeling increased.

I quit after one week. Next, I blended KVP into my hand cream (2 mg per 2 grams of cream). That didn’t help either. The only thing that improved things for me was an infrared lamp used once every 2 days, for 3 minutes at a time.
I’ve come across that, although the whole thing is so heavily regulated + pricey. Which lamp did you go with?
For hospital UVB phototherapy, the unit is the YK-6000D, a 311 nm UVB lamp used in psoriasis and vitiligo treatment.#-hospital-use-uvb-phototherapy-yk-6000d-311-nm-uvb-lamp-for-psoriasis-vitiligo-treatment
 
Hello and welcome! Hearing that tirz has helped your psoriasis is genuinely intriguing — you’re far from alone in seeing inflammatory or skin-related issues settle while using GLP-1s. Since more conversations are happening around how these drugs may influence immune signaling and systemic inflammation, firsthand accounts such as yours are valuable.

For inflammatory skin problems, KPV gets mentioned quite often. A number of people try it topically (mixed into a cream/lotion) when they want to target specific areas, whereas others choose the subcutaneous route seeking broader anti-inflammatory action. Reports I've come across vary: certain individuals describe clear relief from irritation or autoimmune-type flares, but others find the effect is milder.

TA1 is worth noting too, because its focus leans toward immune modulation; that makes it something people may consider where autoimmune or inflammatory conditions are part of the picture. From what I gather, it tends to be used in occasional cycles rather than as a continuous regimen.

I completely understand your concern about insomnia — for some individuals, GLP-based compounds clearly disturb sleep, so steering clear of anything that could make that worse is reasonable.

With luck, other members on GLP1Chat who have used KPV for psoriasis or topical applications will share what they’ve seen. I’m interested to know which method you try and what results you get.

Happy you’re here, and thank you for raising such a compelling subject.
 
Glad I saw this post

My RS has been on a low dose of Reta, and after 3 months there was a modest effect on scalp psoriasis. During month 4, klow was added and a vial was used up. The skin improved and modest progress showed up once more. For the past 2 weeks I've been on 1mg kpv combined with 2.5mg GhkCU, and the flares have completely ceased. Before I reduce the dose, I plan to continue this for 1 more week.

I'm also looking into sourcing TA1, and I'm trying to locate it in a us warehouse
 
SakeSan said:

Glad I saw this post

My RS has been on a low dose of Reta, and after 3 months there was a modest effect on scalp psoriasis. During month 4, klow was added and a vial was used up. The skin improved and modest progress showed up once more. For the past 2 weeks I've been on 1mg kpv combined with 2.5mg GhkCU, and the flares have completely ceased. Before I reduce the dose, I plan to continue this for 1 more week.

I'm also looking into sourcing TA1, and I'm trying to locate it in a us warehouse
Kits are available from Nexaph, but his pricing went up this week. For individual vials, evolve biopeps has them for 35.
 
Interesting. Is that down to having started kpv and GhkCU, or to time spent on KLOW. Nail psoriasis is my problem, and I would be interested in trying something that helps
 
ESSO88 said:

Interesting. Is that down to having started kpv and GhkCU, or to time spent on KLOW. Nail psoriasis is my problem, and I would be interested in trying something that helps
If nail psoriasis is the issue, KLOW strikes me as the option most likely to help. Copper ought to benefit both nails and skin. Personally, I’m weighing a move from subq KPV, which I use for PsA, over to KLOW, because my hair has been thinning more than I’d prefer.

As for what KPV did for me... Tirz handled my skin, so my focus shifted to joints that were slow, overly dense, and sore. After starting KPV, a mild flare showed up. I didn’t panic; I recognized that could happen, and I stuck with it.

2 weeks later, the flare had vanished, and my joints began improving gradually. At 6 weeks, they feel better than they have in years—perhaps 75% of the peak joint function I can recall.

In the pre-KPV period, swinging required golf gloves on both hands—thicker ones, because my hands didn’t have the joint strength. These days I can play wearing only one standard glove. Again, this is solely my own experience. My initial schedule used AM/PM dosing on 4 days per week (Mon-Thurs), with PM-only dosing Fri-Sun. I began at 100 mcg AM and 250 mcg PM, then titrated up to 200 mcg AM and 450 mcg PM, plus 500 mcg on the days with a single dose.
 
Neurogroot said:

ESSO88 said:

Interesting. Is that down to having started kpv and GhkCU, or to time spent on KLOW. Nail psoriasis is my problem, and I would be interested in trying something that helps
If nail psoriasis is the issue, KLOW strikes me as the option most likely to help. Copper ought to benefit both nails and skin. Personally, I’m weighing a move from subq KPV, which I use for PsA, over to KLOW, because my hair has been thinning more than I’d prefer.

As for what KPV did for me... Tirz handled my skin, so my focus shifted to joints that were slow, overly dense, and sore. After starting KPV, a mild flare showed up. I didn’t panic; I recognized that could happen, and I stuck with it.

2 weeks later, the flare had vanished, and my joints began improving gradually. At 6 weeks, they feel better than they have in years—perhaps 75% of the peak joint function I can recall.

In the pre-KPV period, swinging required golf gloves on both hands—thicker ones, because my hands didn’t have the joint strength. These days I can play wearing only one standard glove. Again, this is solely my own experience. My initial schedule used AM/PM dosing on 4 days per week (Mon-Thurs), with PM-only dosing Fri-Sun. I began at 100 mcg AM and 250 mcg PM, then titrated up to 200 mcg AM and 450 mcg PM, plus 500 mcg on the days with a single dose.
That's incredible. Tirz is doing wonders for my skin. At the moment, though, I'm on KLOW, but I'll most likely switch it up once this run is over.
 
How long did the KLOW run last for you? Any negatives that came with it? Springing for a 3 vial trial run is something I have not decided on yet. Dang expensive!
 
My legs had psoriasis too, and my fingers had dermatitis. After roughly two rounds of GHK/BPC/TB, both disappeared. I hadn't taken it for that purpose, so it caught me off guard when I got up one morning and realized it had cleared up completely.

It's been around 18 months since I last used GHK. I still run BPC/TB occasionally when my joints hurt, and my skin problems haven't returned so far.
 
KPV is what I am using, hoping for my skin to clear and the inflammation to settle. Adding KLOW after a month is a possibility, to see whether anything differs. I will report back.
 
Back
Top