KPV/BPC/TB heal my chicken intolerance and lactose intolerance!

bamagirl26 said:

miameow said:

Being able to eat like a normal person again is great, isn't it? Same experience here. My IBS and lactose intolerance have pretty much vanished since KPV went in and BPC was added to the regimen. These days 1 mg of each follows every meal; my stomach settles almost instantly. The only problem left is working out how to pin while I'm out eating.
with every single meal? Goodness — so a pen must be involved?
Pens are not really my thing, though yes, I do keep them around for exactly this sort of situation. Once you have been through debilitating IBS, a pin after every meal hardly registers.
 
Heavytruck said:

You think that's something. Wait till you find out what happens when ed gets put at the end of a word. Your mind is gonna be blown… haha, just kidding.

Seriously though, what a story. Doesn't it make your head itch wondering why it's not approved. Reading about what all these peptides can do, with real successes like this, is turning me into a conspiracy theorist. Haha. Honestly, I am so happy for you. My real hope is that it sorts my back pain out. Sleeping comfortably has not happened since i got injured in 2011. Which single food have you wanted to eat the most but haven't been able to since it started making you sick?
Thanks. My sister and I were just discussing how odd it is that no doctor ever brought KPV up to me by name, given that it does indeed works. How does a nobody like me stumble across it a couple of months ago, try it out, and end up completely heal? So the so call medical association of America has no clue this works, and I am meant to believe that? Baffling. The meal I have always been wanted to eat is the tour of Italy at Olive garden 😂, I know 😂 of all the things on the menu, except my sick stomach has never allow me to eat there in peace 😂
 
Flash-BCR said:

miameow said:

Being able to eat like a normal person again is great, isn't it? Same experience here. My IBS and lactose intolerance have pretty much vanished since KPV went in and BPC was added to the regimen. These days 1 mg of each follows every meal; my stomach settles almost instantly. The only problem left is working out how to pin while I'm out eating.
A pen?…
That is actually a great idea. Exactly the same idea as carrying an epipen for insulin. Those little portable cooling containers on Amazon would keep it cool. Not a bad idea at all

Bioexplorer said:

Congratulations on your improvement. Everything I can find about KPV has been getting read, because I am trying to locate anything that might help my spouse's issues. Clinical studies are essentially absent, and most of the preclinical work concluded that subQ was the preferred route for systemic inflammation reduction and would barely affect the gut. Have you tried oral?

The disappointing part is that this year's paper on oral KPV concluded that free KPV would break down almost completely in the stomach, and that some encapsulation or delivery mechanism is required to protect it from stomach acid and enzymes.

Having failed to locate encapsulated orals, I am testing reconstituted KPV at 1mg daily, taken with a glass of water while fasting. Nothing consistent so far after 4 days.
The pills are not something I have try. Injecting myself with kpv is what worked for me.
 
Stace_wow said:

iDeclareBankruptcy! said:

After 2 months of pinning myself and testing how much I tolerate, I think I can finally say I am indeed heal......I think. Whether this effect of KPV is going to last or only hold for a while, I cannot say yet; time will tell. KPV and the BPC/TB blend alike have both been logged right from the start of this self healing project. The dates and dosages follow, in case someone out there wants something that heals these foods intolerance — and possibly other intolerances too, hopefully.

TMI, but just so y'all know how badly these intolerances hit me: if what I ate so much as grazed chicken, off I went charging to the baño, and dairy did the same.

BPC/TB went in hoping to sort out an ankle sprain that had never heal right in years, and this is how it went,

June 6, 2026 - began the wolverines blend

a blend of 10mg BPC + 10mg TB500

mixed with 2ml of bac water

each dose came to 10 units: .5mg BPC plus .5mg TB500

morning: 10 units, night: another 10 units, EVERY SINGLE DAY

June 22, 2026 - improvement in the ankle injury

Ankle pain had dropped 80%, and my gut/stomach started feeling great. Hard to explain, but after so many years of feeling sick from whatever I ate, my gut felt normal at last.

June 27, 2026 - lactose intolerance appeared to be heal

Off to a concert, ordered a sammich with no cheese, and out it came with cheese 😔. The place was pack, so I thought "it is what it is" and ate it, exactly as anyone else with lactose intolerance would have. Ate it, and I was fine, Unbelievably FINE! Not once did I run for the baño or curse out the fine establishment, nothing absolutely nothing. 2 days later, 2 slices of pizza went down without 8 lactaid pills and I was fine.

July 5, 2026 - chicken intolerance still there

Friends were visiting and Chinese food got ordered. Fried rice combination for all 3 of us. No chicken or egg for me. My order had no chicken and no egg, and I still got sick.

July 13, 2026 - KPV was started

10mg KPV

mixed with 1ml of bac water

each dose came to 10 units: 1mg

morning: 1mg, night: another 1mg, EVERY SINGLE DAY

August 7, 2026 - has the chicken intolerance heal?

So, I put it to myself: "balls or no balls?" and back came "Depends. Chick Fil a?" My reply: "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you don't have to say it twice" — at which point I notice I am once more talking to myself while staring over at some poor grandma in the Starbucks I am sat in. Then I went and collected a Spicy deluxe with pepper jack, plus a large sunjoy (half ice tea, half lemonade). I pray, and demolished the sammich! and, I DID NOT GET SICK! Nothing at that point , nothing 2 hours after, nothing the following day, nothing at all. I was fine, plain fine, normal.

August 13, 2026 - chicken, healed

A 10 pc family meal came home from Popeyes, went ham, and I was fine, not stomach sick, not in pain, and no stomach cramps. Did not get sick at all.

August 14, 2026 - a win at Costco

2 hours ago I ate a chicken bake, and I'm not stomach sick. Chicken and dairy no longer make me stomach sick at all. Unbelievable.

This peptide somehow sorted out something I had lived with for as long as I can remember, and I still cannot believe it. All those doctor appointments, all those pills, all those mortifying moments — and I'm heal now. You cannot imagine how glad I am, because flan is back on the menu 😂. My hope is that anyone dealing with the same kind of stomach trouble will look up KPV, give it a try, and see whether it does anything for them.

Now the only thing left on my list is tracking down more KPV, something like the KPV30 or KPV50. Well, that's it from me, hope y'all have a good one.
That KPV really is something else. Congrats! These peps are capable of amazing things
I know right! Buying more and cycling it is the plan — either a couple months a year, or a vial every other month. That part still needs figuring out
 
bamagirl26 said:

Flash-BCR said:

Stace_wow said:

iDeclareBankruptcy! said:

After 2 months of pinning myself and testing how much I tolerate, I think I can finally say I am indeed heal......I think. Whether this effect of KPV is going to last or only hold for a while, I cannot say yet; time will tell. KPV and the BPC/TB blend alike have both been logged right from the start of this self healing project. The dates and dosages follow, in case someone out there wants something that heals these foods intolerance — and possibly other intolerances too, hopefully.

TMI, but just so y'all know how badly these intolerances hit me: if what I ate so much as grazed chicken, off I went charging to the baño, and dairy did the same.

BPC/TB went in hoping to sort out an ankle sprain that had never heal right in years, and this is how it went,

June 6, 2026 - began the wolverines blend

a blend of 10mg BPC + 10mg TB500

mixed with 2ml of bac water

each dose came to 10 units: .5mg BPC plus .5mg TB500

morning: 10 units, night: another 10 units, EVERY SINGLE DAY

June 22, 2026 - improvement in the ankle injury

Ankle pain had dropped 80%, and my gut/stomach started feeling great. Hard to explain, but after so many years of feeling sick from whatever I ate, my gut felt normal at last.

June 27, 2026 - lactose intolerance appeared to be heal

Off to a concert, ordered a sammich with no cheese, and out it came with cheese 😔. The place was pack, so I thought "it is what it is" and ate it, exactly as anyone else with lactose intolerance would have. Ate it, and I was fine, Unbelievably FINE! Not once did I run for the baño or curse out the fine establishment, nothing absolutely nothing. 2 days later, 2 slices of pizza went down without 8 lactaid pills and I was fine.

July 5, 2026 - chicken intolerance still there

Friends were visiting and Chinese food got ordered. Fried rice combination for all 3 of us. No chicken or egg for me. My order had no chicken and no egg, and I still got sick.

July 13, 2026 - KPV was started

10mg KPV

mixed with 1ml of bac water

each dose came to 10 units: 1mg

morning: 1mg, night: another 1mg, EVERY SINGLE DAY

August 7, 2026 - has the chicken intolerance heal?

So, I put it to myself: "balls or no balls?" and back came "Depends. Chick Fil a?" My reply: "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you don't have to say it twice" — at which point I notice I am once more talking to myself while staring over at some poor grandma in the Starbucks I am sat in. Then I went and collected a Spicy deluxe with pepper jack, plus a large sunjoy (half ice tea, half lemonade). I pray, and demolished the sammich! and, I DID NOT GET SICK! Nothing at that point , nothing 2 hours after, nothing the following day, nothing at all. I was fine, plain fine, normal.

August 13, 2026 - chicken, healed

A 10 pc family meal came home from Popeyes, went ham, and I was fine, not stomach sick, not in pain, and no stomach cramps. Did not get sick at all.

August 14, 2026 - a win at Costco

2 hours ago I ate a chicken bake, and I'm not stomach sick. Chicken and dairy no longer make me stomach sick at all. Unbelievable.

This peptide somehow sorted out something I had lived with for as long as I can remember, and I still cannot believe it. All those doctor appointments, all those pills, all those mortifying moments — and I'm heal now. You cannot imagine how glad I am, because flan is back on the menu 😂. My hope is that anyone dealing with the same kind of stomach trouble will look up KPV, give it a try, and see whether it does anything for them.

Now the only thing left on my list is tracking down more KPV, something like the KPV30 or KPV50. Well, that's it from me, hope y'all have a good one.
That KPV really is something else. Congrats! These peps are capable of amazing things
Right?…with KPV I have gone full hoarder mode…10s, 30s and 60s…👍
fine, fine, the hoarding starts here then! Though a stubborn part of me says get KPV, BPC, TB and GHKCU one at a time for testing sake... but does anyone actually test what is in the blends?
I've been trying to find deals on the Triblend BPC/TB/KPV, but it's tough. It doesn't have the same popularity as Glow and Klow. So I guess I'll just begin purchasing separate kits and work out how to mix my own version of it.
 
Mr. B said:

bamagirl26 said:

Flash-BCR said:

Stace_wow said:

iDeclareBankruptcy! said:

After 2 months of pinning myself and testing how much I tolerate, I think I can finally say I am indeed heal......I think. Whether this effect of KPV is going to last or only hold for a while, I cannot say yet; time will tell. KPV and the BPC/TB blend alike have both been logged right from the start of this self healing project. The dates and dosages follow, in case someone out there wants something that heals these foods intolerance — and possibly other intolerances too, hopefully.

TMI, but just so y'all know how badly these intolerances hit me: if what I ate so much as grazed chicken, off I went charging to the baño, and dairy did the same.

BPC/TB went in hoping to sort out an ankle sprain that had never heal right in years, and this is how it went,

June 6, 2026 - began the wolverines blend

a blend of 10mg BPC + 10mg TB500

mixed with 2ml of bac water

each dose came to 10 units: .5mg BPC plus .5mg TB500

morning: 10 units, night: another 10 units, EVERY SINGLE DAY

June 22, 2026 - improvement in the ankle injury

Ankle pain had dropped 80%, and my gut/stomach started feeling great. Hard to explain, but after so many years of feeling sick from whatever I ate, my gut felt normal at last.

June 27, 2026 - lactose intolerance appeared to be heal

Off to a concert, ordered a sammich with no cheese, and out it came with cheese 😔. The place was pack, so I thought "it is what it is" and ate it, exactly as anyone else with lactose intolerance would have. Ate it, and I was fine, Unbelievably FINE! Not once did I run for the baño or curse out the fine establishment, nothing absolutely nothing. 2 days later, 2 slices of pizza went down without 8 lactaid pills and I was fine.

July 5, 2026 - chicken intolerance still there

Friends were visiting and Chinese food got ordered. Fried rice combination for all 3 of us. No chicken or egg for me. My order had no chicken and no egg, and I still got sick.

July 13, 2026 - KPV was started

10mg KPV

mixed with 1ml of bac water

each dose came to 10 units: 1mg

morning: 1mg, night: another 1mg, EVERY SINGLE DAY

August 7, 2026 - has the chicken intolerance heal?

So, I put it to myself: "balls or no balls?" and back came "Depends. Chick Fil a?" My reply: "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you don't have to say it twice" — at which point I notice I am once more talking to myself while staring over at some poor grandma in the Starbucks I am sat in. Then I went and collected a Spicy deluxe with pepper jack, plus a large sunjoy (half ice tea, half lemonade). I pray, and demolished the sammich! and, I DID NOT GET SICK! Nothing at that point , nothing 2 hours after, nothing the following day, nothing at all. I was fine, plain fine, normal.

August 13, 2026 - chicken, healed

A 10 pc family meal came home from Popeyes, went ham, and I was fine, not stomach sick, not in pain, and no stomach cramps. Did not get sick at all.

August 14, 2026 - a win at Costco

2 hours ago I ate a chicken bake, and I'm not stomach sick. Chicken and dairy no longer make me stomach sick at all. Unbelievable.

This peptide somehow sorted out something I had lived with for as long as I can remember, and I still cannot believe it. All those doctor appointments, all those pills, all those mortifying moments — and I'm heal now. You cannot imagine how glad I am, because flan is back on the menu 😂. My hope is that anyone dealing with the same kind of stomach trouble will look up KPV, give it a try, and see whether it does anything for them.

Now the only thing left on my list is tracking down more KPV, something like the KPV30 or KPV50. Well, that's it from me, hope y'all have a good one.
That KPV really is something else. Congrats! These peps are capable of amazing things
Right?…with KPV I have gone full hoarder mode…10s, 30s and 60s…👍
fine, fine, the hoarding starts here then! Though a stubborn part of me says get KPV, BPC, TB and GHKCU one at a time for testing sake... but does anyone actually test what is in the blends?
I've been trying to find deals on the Triblend BPC/TB/KPV, but it's tough. It doesn't have the same popularity as Glow and Klow. So I guess I'll just begin purchasing separate kits and work out how to mix my own version of it.
If you're doing a search over on TG, the term to use is "TriHeal." That seems to be the most common name people give it. A GB for it actually wrapped up just last week. These days, though, Deadpool is what everyone's excited about, so that's what shows up in most people's buys.

As for me, I still prefer picking up the components separately and mixing them myself when I feel like it — that way I keep the option to run them one at a time or stacked together.
 
trunkmonkey202 said:

Could anyone suggest a dose for KPV?? My kit just arrived, and I don’t know how much to take. Same question for BPC.

Typically, each of those is taken at 0.5 mg daily. With BPC, a number of individuals use 0.5 mg two times a day. For KPV, some go with larger amounts. The aim should always be the smallest dose that works.

There are plenty of excellent resources available for checking protocols, interactions, and similar information.
 
Flash-BCR said:

miameow said:

Being able to eat like a normal person again is great, isn't it? Same experience here. My IBS and lactose intolerance have pretty much vanished since KPV went in and BPC was added to the regimen. These days 1 mg of each follows every meal; my stomach settles almost instantly. The only problem left is working out how to pin while I'm out eating.
A pen?…
A pen, indeed. That's how you'll be able to jot down your peptide notes.
 
limy845T4RD said:


I am lactose intolerant also. But I love the stuff. Good Culture makes a lactose free cottage cheese now. Chobani makes a lactose free plain greek yogurt and yogurt drinks that are really good. And Galbani makes lactose free mozzarella that my whole family loved and had no clue it was lactose free. All these products tested by my angry stomach and all was fine.

Click to expand...
If limy845T4RD is satisfied with it, then that's good enough for everyone!
 
iDeclareBankruptcy! said:


After 2 months of pinning myself and testing my tolerance, I think I can finally said that I am indeed heal......I think. Currently, I do not know if this is a long-term effect of KPV or a short one, time will tell. I have been keeping track of KPV and also the BPC/TB blend since I started this self healing project of mine. I will put dates and dosages on the following just incase there's someone out there that's also looking for a way to heal from these foods intolerance and maybe other intolerances too, hopefully.

TMI, but just so y'all know how serious these foods intolerance affected me, if anything I ate barely touch chicken, it would send me straight to the baño, same with dairy.

I started BPC/TB in the hopes of healing an ankle sprain that had not properly heal in years, and everything when as following,

June 6, 2026 - Started wolverines blend

BPC 10mg + TB500 10mg blend

Reconstituted with 2ml of bac water

Dosage was 10 units which equal, .5mg of BPC and .5mg of TB500

10 units in the morning and 10 units at night EVERY SINGLE DAY

June 22, 2026 - ankle injury was better

Ankle pain was down by 80%, I started feeling great from my gut/stomach. I don't know how to explain it, but after years and years of feeling sick from everything I ate, my gut was finally feeling normal.

June 27, 2026 - notice my lactose intolerance was heal

I went to a concert, order a sammich with no cheese, and it came with cheese 😔, the place was pack, so I said "it is what it is" and ate it, just like any other normal lactose intolerance person would do. I ate it, and I was fine, Unbelievably FINE! There was no running to the baño or cursing the fine establishment, nothing absolutely nothing. 2 days later I ate 2 slices of pizza without taking 8 lactaid pills and I was fine.

July 5, 2026 - still had chicken intolerance

I visited friends and we order Chinese food. All 3 of us order fried rice combination. I order with no chicken or egg. My order had no chicken and no egg, and I still got sick.

July 13, 2026 - Started KPV

KPV 10mg

Reconstituted with 1ml of bac water

Dosage was 10 units which equal 1mg

1mg in the morning and 1mg at night EVERY SINGLE DAY

August 7, 2026 - chicken intolerance heal?

On this day, I said to myself "balls or no balls?" the other me answer "Depends. Chick Fil a?" I answered "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you don't have to say it twice" by then I notice I was talking to myself once again while staring at a poor grandma in the Starbucks I was at. So, I went and got my Spicy deluxe with pepper jack, and a large sunjoy (half ice tea, half lemonade), I pray, and destroyed the sammich! and, I DID NOT GET SICK! not at the moment , not 2 hours later, not the next day, nothing. I was fine, just fine, normal.

August 13, 2026 - Heal from Chicken

I bought a 10 pc family meal from Popeyes, went ham, and I was fine, not stomach sick, not in pain, and no stomach cramps. Did not get sick at all.

August 14, 2026 - Costco for the win

2 hours ago I ate a chicken bake, and I'm not stomach sick. I no longer get stomach sick from eating chicken or dairy. Unbelievable.

I cannot believe how this peptide has finally heal a problem that I've been living with since forever ago. So many doctor visits, so many medicines, so many embarrassing moments, and now I'm heal. Y'all have no idea how happy I am, because now I can eat flan 😂. I hope that if there's anyone out there with stomach problems like me, look up KPV and try it out, and see if it helps.

Now all I have left to do is find more KPV like the KPV30 or KPV50. Well, that's it from, hope y'all have a good.

Click to expand...
This was a great read for me. I had a smile on my face from start to finish.
 
iDeclareBankruptcy! said:


After 2 months of pinning myself and testing my tolerance, I think I can finally said that I am indeed heal......I think. Currently, I do not know if this is a long-term effect of KPV or a short one, time will tell. I have been keeping track of KPV and also the BPC/TB blend since I started this self healing project of mine. I will put dates and dosages on the following just incase there's someone out there that's also looking for a way to heal from these foods intolerance and maybe other intolerances too, hopefully.

TMI, but just so y'all know how serious these foods intolerance affected me, if anything I ate barely touch chicken, it would send me straight to the baño, same with dairy.

I started BPC/TB in the hopes of healing an ankle sprain that had not properly heal in years, and everything when as following,

June 6, 2026 - Started wolverines blend

BPC 10mg + TB500 10mg blend

Reconstituted with 2ml of bac water

Dosage was 10 units which equal, .5mg of BPC and .5mg of TB500

10 units in the morning and 10 units at night EVERY SINGLE DAY

June 22, 2026 - ankle injury was better

Ankle pain was down by 80%, I started feeling great from my gut/stomach. I don't know how to explain it, but after years and years of feeling sick from everything I ate, my gut was finally feeling normal.

June 27, 2026 - notice my lactose intolerance was heal

I went to a concert, order a sammich with no cheese, and it came with cheese 😔, the place was pack, so I said "it is what it is" and ate it, just like any other normal lactose intolerance person would do. I ate it, and I was fine, Unbelievably FINE! There was no running to the baño or cursing the fine establishment, nothing absolutely nothing. 2 days later I ate 2 slices of pizza without taking 8 lactaid pills and I was fine.

July 5, 2026 - still had chicken intolerance

I visited friends and we order Chinese food. All 3 of us order fried rice combination. I order with no chicken or egg. My order had no chicken and no egg, and I still got sick.

July 13, 2026 - Started KPV

KPV 10mg

Reconstituted with 1ml of bac water

Dosage was 10 units which equal 1mg

1mg in the morning and 1mg at night EVERY SINGLE DAY

August 7, 2026 - chicken intolerance heal?

On this day, I said to myself "balls or no balls?" the other me answer "Depends. Chick Fil a?" I answered "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you don't have to say it twice" by then I notice I was talking to myself once again while staring at a poor grandma in the Starbucks I was at. So, I went and got my Spicy deluxe with pepper jack, and a large sunjoy (half ice tea, half lemonade), I pray, and destroyed the sammich! and, I DID NOT GET SICK! not at the moment , not 2 hours later, not the next day, nothing. I was fine, just fine, normal.

August 13, 2026 - Heal from Chicken

I bought a 10 pc family meal from Popeyes, went ham, and I was fine, not stomach sick, not in pain, and no stomach cramps. Did not get sick at all.

August 14, 2026 - Costco for the win

2 hours ago I ate a chicken bake, and I'm not stomach sick. I no longer get stomach sick from eating chicken or dairy. Unbelievable.

I cannot believe how this peptide has finally heal a problem that I've been living with since forever ago. So many doctor visits, so many medicines, so many embarrassing moments, and now I'm heal. Y'all have no idea how happy I am, because now I can eat flan 😂. I hope that if there's anyone out there with stomach problems like me, look up KPV and try it out, and see if it helps.

Now all I have left to do is find more KPV like the KPV30 or KPV50. Well, that's it from, hope y'all have a g

iDeclareBankruptcy! said:


After 2 months of pinning myself and testing my tolerance, I think I can finally said that I am indeed heal......I think. Currently, I do not know if this is a long-term effect of KPV or a short one, time will tell. I have been keeping track of KPV and also the BPC/TB blend since I started this self healing project of mine. I will put dates and dosages on the following just incase there's someone out there that's also looking for a way to heal from these foods intolerance and maybe other intolerances too, hopefully.

TMI, but just so y'all know how serious these foods intolerance affected me, if anything I ate barely touch chicken, it would send me straight to the baño, same with dairy.

I started BPC/TB in the hopes of healing an ankle sprain that had not properly heal in years, and everything when as following,

June 6, 2026 - Started wolverines blend

BPC 10mg + TB500 10mg blend

Reconstituted with 2ml of bac water

Dosage was 10 units which equal, .5mg of BPC and .5mg of TB500

10 units in the morning and 10 units at night EVERY SINGLE DAY

June 22, 2026 - ankle injury was better

Ankle pain was down by 80%, I started feeling great from my gut/stomach. I don't know how to explain it, but after years and years of feeling sick from everything I ate, my gut was finally feeling normal.

June 27, 2026 - notice my lactose intolerance was heal

I went to a concert, order a sammich with no cheese, and it came with cheese 😔, the place was pack, so I said "it is what it is" and ate it, just like any other normal lactose intolerance person would do. I ate it, and I was fine, Unbelievably FINE! There was no running to the baño or cursing the fine establishment, nothing absolutely nothing. 2 days later I ate 2 slices of pizza without taking 8 lactaid pills and I was fine.

July 5, 2026 - still had chicken intolerance

I visited friends and we order Chinese food. All 3 of us order fried rice combination. I order with no chicken or egg. My order had no chicken and no egg, and I still got sick.

July 13, 2026 - Started KPV

KPV 10mg

Reconstituted with 1ml of bac water

Dosage was 10 units which equal 1mg

1mg in the morning and 1mg at night EVERY SINGLE DAY

August 7, 2026 - chicken intolerance heal?

On this day, I said to myself "balls or no balls?" the other me answer "Depends. Chick Fil a?" I answered "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you don't have to say it twice" by then I notice I was talking to myself once again while staring at a poor grandma in the Starbucks I was at. So, I went and got my Spicy deluxe with pepper jack, and a large sunjoy (half ice tea, half lemonade), I pray, and destroyed the sammich! and, I DID NOT GET SICK! not at the moment , not 2 hours later, not the next day, nothing. I was fine, just fine, normal.

August 13, 2026 - Heal from Chicken

I bought a 10 pc family meal from Popeyes, went ham, and I was fine, not stomach sick, not in pain, and no stomach cramps. Did not get sick at all.

August 14, 2026 - Costco for the win

2 hours ago I ate a chicken bake, and I'm not stomach sick. I no longer get stomach sick from eating chicken or dairy. Unbelievable.

I cannot believe how this peptide has finally heal a problem that I've been living with since forever ago. So many doctor visits, so many medicines, so many embarrassing moments, and now I'm heal. Y'all have no idea how happy I am, because now I can eat flan 😂. I hope that if there's anyone out there with stomach problems like me, look up KPV and try it out, and see if it helps.

Now all I have left to do is find more KPV like the KPV30 or KPV50. Well, that's it from, hope y'all have a good.

Click to expand...
KPV is the GOAT peptide for stomach issues. I took Oral KPV and BPC-157 to heal a horrible stomach conditional that I had for over a year. Nothing would touch it doubled over in pain for months. Two months into the peptides completely symptom free.

Click to expand...
 
bamagirl26 said:

really interesting! KLOW was on my shopping list, but for testing sake I decided to probs get the ingredients one by one and build a custom blend instead. My plan is to hold off on other peps until 3 months on Tirz are done. I went back and forth on ordering Klowverine in a gb, but blood work was raised first and I am behind on that, which made me pause a moment...gotta trust the gut. Still, THIS news is great — with lactose intolerance, meeting my protein needs is a real struggle since so much protein is dairy.

limy845T4RD said:


I am lactose intolerant also. But I love the stuff. Good Culture makes a lactose free cottage cheese now. Chobani makes a lactose free plain greek yogurt and yogurt drinks that are really good. And Galbani makes lactose free mozzarella that my whole family loved and had no clue it was lactose free. All these products tested by my angry stomach and all was fine.

Click to expand...

Ultra filtered milk is something I really enjoy.

When you put it next to regular milk, UF milk delivers a higher protein content, a lower sugar content, more calcium, and on top of that, most of the versions out there contain no lactose.

If that matters to anyone, my own take is that ultra filtered milk also wins on flavor. The protein shakes made from UF milk, in my view, taste better too.

There is one item I would like to test for myself... MULU cottage cheese. Given that lactose free is the topic here, I should point out that MULU is low lactose rather than lactose free, sitting under 1 gram of lactose per serving.



 
Just A Cat said:

Ultra filtered milk is something I really enjoy.

When you put it next to regular milk, UF milk delivers a higher protein content, a lower sugar content, more calcium, and on top of that, most of the versions out there contain no lactose.

If that matters to anyone, my own take is that ultra filtered milk also wins on flavor. The protein shakes made from UF milk, in my view, taste better too.

There is one item I would like to test for myself... MULU cottage cheese. Given that lactose free is the topic here, I should point out that MULU is low lactose rather than lactose free, sitting under 1 gram of lactose per serving.



The Fairlife chocolate protein drinks are a favorite of mine.
 
Back
Top