Kovera Labs — has anyone tried or heard of them?

spanky2026

Explorer
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
378
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Nothing came up when I searched here, but I noticed a thread about it over on Peppy. I checked out their site and the prices look pretty reasonable. Still, if it hasn't been talked about on the GLP forum, it probably isn't worth much, right? 😆 I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about Kovera?
 
From what I've observed in the tests, their results look solid. Their COA presentation is something I appreciate too. Each report spells out the reference standards, dilution factors, and detection limits, and reading them is straightforward. Nice tables and visual cues make the layout good, so locating what you need is simple—unlike other reports where you can scan endlessly and still miss certain results until you halt and check every line.
 
Back
Top