Summer48
Explorer
Picked up klow earlier today, mainly because it comes up so often on this forum. So could someone fill me in on what benefits it actually offers. I also grabbed Epithalon, which from what I gather is meant to help a lot with sleeping well.
Honestly I should stop paying attention to whatever everyone else is purchasing — I've ended up with a 6 year supply of tirz, so hopefully I last long enough to get through all of it. It does seem like this whole thing becomes addictive, though I suppose you need something to lift your mood on a cold snowy day up here in the north east uk
Happy new year folks
Honestly I should stop paying attention to whatever everyone else is purchasing — I've ended up with a 6 year supply of tirz, so hopefully I last long enough to get through all of it. It does seem like this whole thing becomes addictive, though I suppose you need something to lift your mood on a cold snowy day up here in the north east uk
Happy new year folks