Klow?

Troposphere said:

KLOW has treated me really well. There's been no bruising and no pain. It's now day 23 of my use, and a knee injury that I've dealt with for 18 months has gotten noticeably better.
In about 7 days I plan to begin using Klow. My hope is that it will bring relief for tennis elbow and patella tendonitis. When injecting, should it go right at or close to those areas? Or is it typically done in the abdomen and similar spots to get whole-body effects?
 
thorien said:

Troposphere said:

KLOW has treated me really well. There's been no bruising and no pain. It's now day 23 of my use, and a knee injury that I've dealt with for 18 months has gotten noticeably better.
In about 7 days I plan to begin using Klow. My hope is that it will bring relief for tennis elbow and patella tendonitis. When injecting, should it go right at or close to those areas? Or is it typically done in the abdomen and similar spots to get whole-body effects?
My injection sites rotate between the upper part of both thighs, roughly 2 inches under my waistline. After seeing a post where someone said their belly hurt too much but their thigh worked fine, I went with the thigh without overthinking it. There's no burning sensation or discomfort, though a slight bruise does show up.

From what I've come across so far, shooting close to the injured area doesn't seem very important to me.

Edit to add: golfer's elbow has been something I've been coping with this whole time. For elbow tendinitis, here are 2 tips I'd give: 1. Buy a Flex Bar and perform the Tyler Twist rehab movement. 2. Lie on your back during sleep with your arms down by your sides, which lets blood flow to them as well as possible while you rest. The 2nd tip might sound ridiculous, I realize, but I notice a real difference when I follow it.
 
Thanks, that's helpful — thigh was my plan too. Fingers crossed it does the trick!
 
Cypress said:

Not sure whether klow is the culprit, but I suspect it might be. Before buying a whole kit, my rat picked up just 1 vial of klow to try. Dosing is every other evening only. Come the following morning, the rat feels absolutely awful — headache, queasiness, and drifting in and out of sleep the entire day. Worth noting: this rat never naps, and it's gotten severe enough that work has been missed. This doesn't seem like it should be happening. The preparation is klow 80 reconstituted with 3 ml bac water, with 15 u injected every other night. Just hoping for some input. Thanks
Hello, my mixing method matches yours; each morning right after getting up, I inject 15 u every day. Fortunately, I don't experience the burning sensation that many people describe. I also take NADS+ at the same time, which gets me ready for the day.

Perhaps you could give a morning dose a try for your rat
 
CNCCurrency said:

Commander said:

Every morning I use 2.67mg of KLOW. Instead of mid day or night, I would try taking it in the morning…
What makes nighttime a bad choice? This is the first I've heard of that.
NADS+ is part of my morning routine too, and I find it effective
 
I'm a bit curious — I keep seeing folks mention units without ever saying how they mixed it up. I just got some Klow, since honestly I was already running 2 of the 3, so bundling made sense. My gut says to treat a standard GHK dosing schedule as the reference point. Is that the way to go, or do the extra components mean I need to adjust? Also, when it comes to "reliable" info on the various peptides, where do most of you turn? I've got a few sources I check, but I frequently come across conflicting protocol suggestions and so on. Any insight from the community would be really appreciated.

Thanks
 
Occindemure said:

Chili777 said:

Cypress said:

FRMN01 said:

I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
Just wanted to say thanks. I changed things around and I'm still feeling fine. Now I do it daily, though just 5 units. Down the road I'll attempt to bump the dose up, but over the past week this has been doing the job.
That's something I'll have to give a shot, since 10 IU is now a feeling I recognize firsthand. Today was my first day, and the pin went in at 3 pm. I split it into 2 mini-pins of 5 IU, roughly an inch apart, after hearing that approach works better. It's been 6 hours and my side still hurts. My body's basically telling me, what you injected was BLUE, so what else did you expect?? I figured the KPV and BPC would take the edge off any SR, but no luck. I'll build up to it more gradually.
For me, GHQ hurts a lot, though a few tricks have made a difference.

Let the syringe sit out until it reaches room temperature

Inject into the upper glutes (skip the pinching, just go for it)

Dilute with extra BAC water. I draw 3-4 units of BAC first, then my dose, to thin it out

A hand massager applied to the injection site is another option to try.
That's a solid tip.. I followed the same steps, but I didn't add any extra BAC. What really turned things around for me was moving from a 5/16 inch needle to a 1/2 inch one.

Going a bit deeper appears to let the pep get past some of the mast cells responsible for ISRs. That's how it played out for me, anyway.
 
At last, I've landed on a KLOW mix that does the job for me. My process: 3 mg BAC for reconstitution, then move it into a 10 mL sterile vial, followed by 6 more mL of BAC plus 1 mL of lido. For injecting, I go with 31g 5/16" syringes. Since I'm after 15 IU (2.5 mg) in total, I bump the draw to 45 IU to account for the concentration. The lido shaves off a bit of that, though it's near enough. A couple hours later there's still a mild ache, but it's pretty bearable. This is doable for me now. 💪
 
Each morning I use 5 mg every day. As others have mentioned, my first few doses were at night, and that disrupted my sleep. Luckily, I had no other problems besides that. There was no pain or stinging whatsoever.
 
TeresaHip said:

Each morning I use 5 mg every day. As others have mentioned, my first few doses were at night, and that disrupted my sleep. Luckily, I had no other problems besides that. There was no pain or stinging whatsoever.
I’ve really got to move my dose to the morning. Right now I’m doing 4mg each night, and during that first week it brought on super vivid dreams—honestly kind of neat—but I was still getting up multiple times overnight to pee. I’m going to give morning dosing a shot. What’s the length of your on/off cycle?
 
unclebuff702 said:

Occindemure said:

Chili777 said:

Cypress said:

FRMN01 said:

I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
Just wanted to say thanks. I changed things around and I'm still feeling fine. Now I do it daily, though just 5 units. Down the road I'll attempt to bump the dose up, but over the past week this has been doing the job.
That's something I'll have to give a shot, since 10 IU is now a feeling I recognize firsthand. Today was my first day, and the pin went in at 3 pm. I split it into 2 mini-pins of 5 IU, roughly an inch apart, after hearing that approach works better. It's been 6 hours and my side still hurts. My body's basically telling me, what you injected was BLUE, so what else did you expect?? I figured the KPV and BPC would take the edge off any SR, but no luck. I'll build up to it more gradually.
For me, GHQ hurts a lot, though a few tricks have made a difference.

Let the syringe sit out until it reaches room temperature

Inject into the upper glutes (skip the pinching, just go for it)

Dilute with extra BAC water. I draw 3-4 units of BAC first, then my dose, to thin it out

A hand massager applied to the injection site is another option to try.
That's a solid tip.. I followed the same steps, but I didn't add any extra BAC. What really turned things around for me was moving from a 5/16 inch needle to a 1/2 inch one.

Going a bit deeper appears to let the pep get past some of the mast cells responsible for ISRs. That's how it played out for me, anyway.
The only thing I use is the 1ml needle. From what I can tell, the auto pens don't get deep enough beneath the skin, and they leave me with bruising. With the needle, you also get the certainty that the injection actually went in the way it should.
 
Just adding my own take and what I've been doing. After going through this thread, I began KLOW with this protocol, and 1 week in, I've had zero problems with ISRs and such.

Mixed 80mg KLOW with 3ml BAC water.

31 gauge 5/16" syringes are what I'm using.

Morning injections into the upper glute, switching sides each time.

My target was 2mg GHK-Cu, so I went with 3.2 mg total, roughly 12 iu. For the first couple days I only used 5 iu just to confirm there were no issues (there weren't). By day 4 I titrated up to the regular dose and it's been fine since.

It's too soon to comment on the overall effect, but I've used BPC/TB before and noticed it clearly helped digestion / bowel movements. I'm already noticing that again with KLOW, which isn't surprising.
 
Back
Top