Klow?

Cypress

Explorer
Joined
Oct 10, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Pa
Not sure whether klow is the culprit, but I suspect it might be. Before buying a whole kit, my rat picked up just 1 vial of klow to try. Dosing is every other evening only. Come the following morning, the rat feels absolutely awful — headache, queasiness, and drifting in and out of sleep the entire day. Worth noting: this rat never naps, and it's gotten severe enough that work has been missed. This doesn't seem like it should be happening. The preparation is klow 80 reconstituted with 3 ml bac water, with 15 u injected every other night. Just hoping for some input. Thanks
 
Cypress said:

Not sure whether klow is the culprit, but I suspect it might be. Before buying a whole kit, my rat picked up just 1 vial of klow to try. Dosing is every other evening only. Come the following morning, the rat feels absolutely awful — headache, queasiness, and drifting in and out of sleep the entire day. Worth noting: this rat never naps, and it's gotten severe enough that work has been missed. This doesn't seem like it should be happening. The preparation is klow 80 reconstituted with 3 ml bac water, with 15 u injected every other night. Just hoping for some input. Thanks

Oh no, that's awful to hear. What color is the cap on the vial you've got? I've got KLOW coming my way. There's no way you're meant to feel like that. I'm running a wolverine stack every other day for a torn knee/calf and every morning I wake up feeling better. Have you gone over the COA from wherever you sourced it? Tell us WHO it was — you can write it out vertically, one letter per line, like:

D

O

W

N
 
That definitely doesn't sound good, and I'm not saying you have no reason to worry!

I'm only mentioning that a lot of folks get poor sleep when they inject that peptide combo at night (BPC seems to be the culprit, in my view), and I personally moved my shots to the morning since I was getting zero deep sleep, waking up drenched, and having to urinate five times each night.

What you're describing the following day seems like it could be more than simply disrupted sleep, but it might be one factor.
 
SoCalGirl said:


Oh crud. Sorry to hear this. WHICH color cap does your vial have? I have KLOW on order. I am SURE you are not supposed to feel this way. I am doing a wolverine stack every other day for a knee/calf tear and feel much better each morning. Did you read the COA from your sourcing? Please let us know WHO it was, you can spell it out one letter at a time down, i.e.,

D

O

jafarrr61020 said:

That definitely doesn't sound good, and I'm not saying you have no reason to worry!

I'm only mentioning that a lot of folks get poor sleep when they inject that peptide combo at night (BPC seems to be the culprit, in my view), and I personally moved my shots to the morning since I was getting zero deep sleep, waking up drenched, and having to urinate five times each night.

What you're describing the following day seems like it could be more than simply disrupted sleep, but it might be one factor.

Click to expand...
 
Cypress said:

Not sure whether klow is the culprit, but I suspect it might be. Before buying a whole kit, my rat picked up just 1 vial of klow to try. Dosing is every other evening only. Come the following morning, the rat feels absolutely awful — headache, queasiness, and drifting in and out of sleep the entire day. Worth noting: this rat never naps, and it's gotten severe enough that work has been missed. This doesn't seem like it should be happening. The preparation is klow 80 reconstituted with 3 ml bac water, with 15 u injected every other night. Just hoping for some input. Thanks
I was under the impression that the only folks injecting rats could be found on reddit. Where I'm from, people apply this product to themselves. 😉
 
After I quit taking klow, my condition improved. So my guess is that one of its ingredients was the culprit.
 
I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
 
Every morning I use 2.67mg of KLOW. Instead of mid day or night, I would try taking it in the morning…
 
Commander said:

Every morning I use 2.67mg of KLOW. Instead of mid day or night, I would try taking it in the morning…
What makes nighttime a bad choice? This is the first I've heard of that.
 
FRMN01 said:

I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
Just wanted to say thanks. I changed things around and I'm still feeling fine. Now I do it daily, though just 5 units. Down the road I'll attempt to bump the dose up, but over the past week this has been doing the job.
 
Cypress said:

FRMN01 said:

I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
Just wanted to say thanks. I changed things around and I'm still feeling fine. Now I do it daily, though just 5 units. Down the road I'll attempt to bump the dose up, but over the past week this has been doing the job.
That's something I'll have to give a shot, since 10 IU is now a feeling I recognize firsthand. Today was my first day, and the pin went in at 3 pm. I split it into 2 mini-pins of 5 IU, roughly an inch apart, after hearing that approach works better. It's been 6 hours and my side still hurts. My body's basically telling me, what you injected was BLUE, so what else did you expect?? I figured the KPV and BPC would take the edge off any SR, but no luck. I'll build up to it more gradually.
 
Chili777 said:

Cypress said:

FRMN01 said:

I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
Just wanted to say thanks. I changed things around and I'm still feeling fine. Now I do it daily, though just 5 units. Down the road I'll attempt to bump the dose up, but over the past week this has been doing the job.
That's something I'll have to give a shot, since 10 IU is now a feeling I recognize firsthand. Today was my first day, and the pin went in at 3 pm. I split it into 2 mini-pins of 5 IU, roughly an inch apart, after hearing that approach works better. It's been 6 hours and my side still hurts. My body's basically telling me, what you injected was BLUE, so what else did you expect?? I figured the KPV and BPC would take the edge off any SR, but no luck. I'll build up to it more gradually.
For me, GHQ hurts a lot, though a few tricks have made a difference.

Let the syringe sit out until it reaches room temperature

Inject into the upper glutes (skip the pinching, just go for it)

Dilute with extra BAC water. I draw 3-4 units of BAC first, then my dose, to thin it out

A hand massager applied to the injection site is another option to try.
 
Occindemure said:

Chili777 said:

Cypress said:

FRMN01 said:

I begin at reduced amounts every time. When it came to KLOW (prepared identically), the initial shot was 3units, the following day 6 units for a few days, after that 9, then 12, and finally I reached the intended dose of 15. At first there was a slight burning sensation, occasionally lasting as long as 12 hours, but eventually my body adjusted. I also supplemented with 50mg zinc on alternate days.
Just wanted to say thanks. I changed things around and I'm still feeling fine. Now I do it daily, though just 5 units. Down the road I'll attempt to bump the dose up, but over the past week this has been doing the job.
That's something I'll have to give a shot, since 10 IU is now a feeling I recognize firsthand. Today was my first day, and the pin went in at 3 pm. I split it into 2 mini-pins of 5 IU, roughly an inch apart, after hearing that approach works better. It's been 6 hours and my side still hurts. My body's basically telling me, what you injected was BLUE, so what else did you expect?? I figured the KPV and BPC would take the edge off any SR, but no luck. I'll build up to it more gradually.
For me, GHQ hurts a lot, though a few tricks have made a difference.

Let the syringe sit out until it reaches room temperature

Inject into the upper glutes (skip the pinching, just go for it)

Dilute with extra BAC water. I draw 3-4 units of BAC first, then my dose, to thin it out

A hand massager applied to the injection site is another option to try.
Those are helpful tips. Even now, the spot still aches, and red welts have appeared on my love handles—an area I figured would be fine to inject. It wasn't.
 
BlatantlyObviousXL said:

So I literally just received KLOW today... does it sting when you inject it? I wasn't aware that was such a common side effect.
At the beginning, I would develop red welts that turned into bruises lasting more than 7 days, no matter what steps I took to reduce them. These days, though, it looks like my body has gotten used to it, and there’s hardly any reaction left.
 
BlatantlyObviousXL said:

So I literally just received KLOW today... does it sting when you inject it? I wasn't aware that was such a common side effect.

For me, it tends to be a stinging sensation, which then turns into welts and ugly bruises across my abdomen. Once I moved to the caboose, everything was fine.
 
I was about to post nearly the same question. My dose is 5 units, injected in the middle of the afternoon. Today I used my thigh. My schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. What's bothering me is pain in my abdomen, around and below my ribs. So far I've had 5 shots in total. I'm using it following hardware removal for a tib fib fracture. Is this something others experience?
 
KLOW has treated me really well. There's been no bruising and no pain. It's now day 23 of my use, and a knee injury that I've dealt with for 18 months has gotten noticeably better.
 
Back
Top