ladyj779 said:
lily145195 said:
ladyj779 said:
lily145195 said:
My klow injections follow a strict routine! I ice for 10 min both before and after, swallow a zinc tablet afterward, and it absolutely must go into my glute — otherwise I pay for it! Last week I gave my love handle a shot and the welt it left is still black and blue! Now I just need to work out how to get the same outcome from nad+
What about bumping your klow mix with another 10mg of kpv? Either drop that 10mg straight into the klow vial, or pull from a standalone kpv vial alongside every shot. Honestly, kpv feels like the fix for most of life's headaches
Funny enough, I came across info on that very thing earlier today — and honestly, since I'd benefit from the inflammation side of adding more Kip regardless, it seems worth a shot! Also curious whether it'd do anything for my nad+ lol
About nad I can't say, but with ghkcu or the klow I mix myself, stinging has never been an issue for me — I simply put in more kpv.
That said, nad does come across as pretty scary

same with glutathione. Big burning amounts injected into muscle? I'll pass!