KLOW weak-reconners; try again at some point

Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
653
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Or don't, do whatever you want. Anyway I'm on roughly my...fifth klow cycle? Since last September, at least. Cycle 1 gave me awful ISR's; a hard sting when pinning, then twelve hours later pain and an ugly bruise. That was a normal-size kit with a decent ratio, reconstituted with 3ml, and 10 units came out to about 2mg of the ghk-cu.

I picked up a couple kits from a vendor I like. Way overfilled and a bit heavy on the ghk-cu, but no problem, I just wanted to find out whether ALL klow did this, or only THIS klow. The klow from the other vendor hurt as well.

Switched to 6ml of bac, still bruising and pain. 12 and THAT didn't hurt or bruise. Ran a cycle or two like that, very happy.

My mom gave klow a try, zero reaction. I got bitter and jealous, since she was fine on the regular while I was going through damn near a whole bottle of bac on a two-vial cycle. Reconstituted at the original strength; 3ml per vial-ish, said fuck it, I'll cope.

Nothing. No pain, no soreness, no bruises. Tried both batches, the original one and the overfill. Both are fine now at the regular concentration.

If you've been cycling it at a low concentration, maybe check and see if that's still needed. I dunno if my skin changed or what, but woooooo.
 
Been using KLOW since April. Began at 3ml, but these days I go with 2 ml plus 12 units per pin. Feels like my body has adapted to it by now and simply shuts out the pain.
 
For my klow, I use just 1ml when reconstituting, and each time I draw 10 units. That approach has been excellent in my case

Now and then the ghk-cu may cause a sting, though I suppose that's just how it goes. I've always assumed that was simply the nature of it. Still, I've never experienced serious bruising or anything like that — perhaps you hit a vein
 
I appreciate you describing what you went through; good to hear it got easier as you went along. KLOW is something I want to try eventually, but right now it costs more than I can justify. At the moment I'm using GHK-Cu, mixing 50g into 6mL BAC (honestly not terrible… any sneeze or sideways glance from a cat leaves me bruised, so roughly 20% of my pins come with that trade-off).

A handful of folks have mentioned that KLOW causes fewer ISRs compared to plain GHK-Cu—does anyone have input on whether that holds up?

randompersonrandom said:

Or don't, do whatever you want. Anyway I'm on roughly my...fifth klow cycle? Since last September, at least. Cycle 1 gave me awful ISR's; a hard sting when pinning, then twelve hours later pain and an ugly bruise. That was a normal-size kit with a decent ratio, reconstituted with 3ml, and 10 units came out to about 2mg of the ghk-cu.

I picked up a couple kits from a vendor I like. Way overfilled and a bit heavy on the ghk-cu, but no problem, I just wanted to find out whether ALL klow did this, or only THIS klow. The klow from the other vendor hurt as well.

Switched to 6ml of bac, still bruising and pain. 12 and THAT didn't hurt or bruise. Ran a cycle or two like that, very happy.

My mom gave klow a try, zero reaction. I got bitter and jealous, since she was fine on the regular while I was going through damn near a whole bottle of bac on a two-vial cycle. Reconstituted at the original strength; 3ml per vial-ish, said fuck it, I'll cope.

Nothing. No pain, no soreness, no bruises. Tried both batches, the original one and the overfill. Both are fine now at the regular concentration.

If you've been cycling it at a low concentration, maybe check and see if that's still needed. I dunno if my skin changed or what, but woooooo.
Love it!!!👏 Always gets a chuckle out of me 😁
 
I began ghkcu in May, and since kpv was already part of my routine, every time has been a combination — initially mixed in the syringe, later in a vial.

The sting never hit me, though bruising showed up for about 2 weeks and has since stopped. Now and then a lump appears, but considering I'm usually injecting blindly into my butt, my method could easily be the culprit 😂😵🤷 I've been diy-ing klow after picking up wolverine last month.

Thanks to a group buy, I just put money into my first klow kit, and I'll be throwing in another 10mg of kpv as well (once more, shoutout to the kpv 60 group buy).

For some folks it stings, for others it doesn't, but my take is that the trick is simply more kpv 😂
 
As ladyj mentioned, my initial GHK-cu ISR were rough. These days, though, with 6ml recon and following up with KPV (1-2mg), reactions are basically gone. When one does show up, it's typically because my pin angle was wrong or the needle wasn't sharp. So for GHK in general, sticking with it continuously (no cycling) appears to help bring ISRs down.
 
ThatNextGril said:

As ladyj mentioned, my initial GHK-cu ISR were rough. These days, though, with 6ml recon and following up with KPV (1-2mg), reactions are basically gone. When one does show up, it's typically because my pin angle was wrong or the needle wasn't sharp. So for GHK in general, sticking with it continuously (no cycling) appears to help bring ISRs down.
You’re on KLOW daily without taking breaks? Has it kept working for you? I’d worry that your body would get used to it and stop responding as well.
 
ladyj779 said:

I began ghkcu in May, and since kpv was already part of my routine, every time has been a combination — initially mixed in the syringe, later in a vial.

The sting never hit me, though bruising showed up for about 2 weeks and has since stopped. Now and then a lump appears, but considering I'm usually injecting blindly into my butt, my method could easily be the culprit 😂😵🤷 I've been diy-ing klow after picking up wolverine last month.

Thanks to a group buy, I just put money into my first klow kit, and I'll be throwing in another 10mg of kpv as well (once more, shoutout to the kpv 60 group buy).

For some folks it stings, for others it doesn't, but my take is that the trick is simply more kpv 😂
do group buys happen often? i was under the impression they aren't advised

klow costs a little too much for me right now but i'd like to pick some up before long
 
When it comes to klow, cycling is what most people do - myself included, even with diy. ghkcu and kpv are different for me though: those I keep going without breaks, whether as part of klow or simply paired on their own.

The supposed "issue" seems to center on the bpc, which may or may not be problematic (perhaps...potentially...tumor growth. Perhaps)
 
AlexGarden said:

ladyj779 said:

I began ghkcu in May, and since kpv was already part of my routine, every time has been a combination — initially mixed in the syringe, later in a vial.

The sting never hit me, though bruising showed up for about 2 weeks and has since stopped. Now and then a lump appears, but considering I'm usually injecting blindly into my butt, my method could easily be the culprit 😂😵🤷 I've been diy-ing klow after picking up wolverine last month.

Thanks to a group buy, I just put money into my first klow kit, and I'll be throwing in another 10mg of kpv as well (once more, shoutout to the kpv 60 group buy).

For some folks it stings, for others it doesn't, but my take is that the trick is simply more kpv 😂
do group buys happen often? i was under the impression they aren't advised

klow costs a little too much for me right now but i'd like to pick some up before long
Happens all the time. Go slow with it.
 
ThatNextGril said:

As ladyj mentioned, my initial GHK-cu ISR were rough. These days, though, with 6ml recon and following up with KPV (1-2mg), reactions are basically gone. When one does show up, it's typically because my pin angle was wrong or the needle wasn't sharp. So for GHK in general, sticking with it continuously (no cycling) appears to help bring ISRs down.
That's precisely my approach, and my feelings match yours. My 1st round nearly made me quit. KPV saves the day!🙌
 
trey915 said:

ThatNextGril said:

As ladyj mentioned, my initial GHK-cu ISR were rough. These days, though, with 6ml recon and following up with KPV (1-2mg), reactions are basically gone. When one does show up, it's typically because my pin angle was wrong or the needle wasn't sharp. So for GHK in general, sticking with it continuously (no cycling) appears to help bring ISRs down.
You’re on KLOW daily without taking breaks? Has it kept working for you? I’d worry that your body would get used to it and stop responding as well.
I only use GHK-cu plus KPV — no BPC, no TB.

Still, since GHK is usually the component that stings and gives GLOW or KLOW their bite, I'm just sharing what I've run into: sticking with it matters, because that's how your body gets used to the reactions.
 
HouseCat said:

I appreciate you describing what you went through; good to hear it got easier as you went along. KLOW is something I want to try eventually, but right now it costs more than I can justify. At the moment I'm using GHK-Cu, mixing 50g into 6mL BAC (honestly not terrible… any sneeze or sideways glance from a cat leaves me bruised, so roughly 20% of my pins come with that trade-off).

A handful of folks have mentioned that KLOW causes fewer ISRs compared to plain GHK-Cu—does anyone have input on whether that holds up?

randompersonrandom said:

Or don't, do whatever you want. Anyway I'm on roughly my...fifth klow cycle? Since last September, at least. Cycle 1 gave me awful ISR's; a hard sting when pinning, then twelve hours later pain and an ugly bruise. That was a normal-size kit with a decent ratio, reconstituted with 3ml, and 10 units came out to about 2mg of the ghk-cu.

I picked up a couple kits from a vendor I like. Way overfilled and a bit heavy on the ghk-cu, but no problem, I just wanted to find out whether ALL klow did this, or only THIS klow. The klow from the other vendor hurt as well.

Switched to 6ml of bac, still bruising and pain. 12 and THAT didn't hurt or bruise. Ran a cycle or two like that, very happy.

My mom gave klow a try, zero reaction. I got bitter and jealous, since she was fine on the regular while I was going through damn near a whole bottle of bac on a two-vial cycle. Reconstituted at the original strength; 3ml per vial-ish, said fuck it, I'll cope.

Nothing. No pain, no soreness, no bruises. Tried both batches, the original one and the overfill. Both are fine now at the regular concentration.

If you've been cycling it at a low concentration, maybe check and see if that's still needed. I dunno if my skin changed or what, but woooooo.
Love it!!!👏 Always gets a chuckle out of me 😁
I can't answer that one. Klow is the only thing I've used, and with those ISR's, straight ghk-cu was never something I'd have risked. These days, though, ISR's have mysteriously stopped happening for me altogether, so once I'm off cycle, a ghk-cu plus kpv cocktail could be something I'd look into.
 
Naturally I'm hanging around in here, hunting for pointers and whatever useful guidance the Klow veterans can offer, because tomorrow is my first Klow dose.

I'm going to begin at a lower amount and step it up after 7 days, from 2.4mg to 3.2mg. Nervous and excited at the same time…I mixed it with 3ML and according to my app the vial probably had extra in it beyond the 3ML of bac 😂😂. Whatever, WE KEEP GOING! Depending on how this turns out, maybe when I recon for the next time I'll move it into a bigger vial and add more water.

***my sister uses Glow, and she reconstituted with 2ml and described the burn at 10 units as awful, but she says the healing she's getting makes it worthwhile (that's how she put it)

According to my COA, KPV is overfilled by 5mg 😍😍😍Hoping that extra amount will help with any ISR🤞🤞🤞

For those of you who started Klow, did you document your skin or hair with photos beforehand?
 
Stace_wow said:

Naturally I'm hanging around in here, hunting for pointers and whatever useful guidance the Klow veterans can offer, because tomorrow is my first Klow dose.

I'm going to begin at a lower amount and step it up after 7 days, from 2.4mg to 3.2mg. Nervous and excited at the same time…I mixed it with 3ML and according to my app the vial probably had extra in it beyond the 3ML of bac 😂😂. Whatever, WE KEEP GOING! Depending on how this turns out, maybe when I recon for the next time I'll move it into a bigger vial and add more water.

***my sister uses Glow, and she reconstituted with 2ml and described the burn at 10 units as awful, but she says the healing she's getting makes it worthwhile (that's how she put it)

According to my COA, KPV is overfilled by 5mg 😍😍😍Hoping that extra amount will help with any ISR🤞🤞🤞

For those of you who started Klow, did you document your skin or hair with photos beforehand?

I did take them, but none of you are getting a look—not even through DM—since I was a total mess.

My skin has improved. Same goes for my hair. That said, from September 1st until today, I:

Went blonde with my hair dye

Gave up cigarettes

Began using adapalene nightly (that's a retinoid)

Applied a solid moisturizer each night

Used caffeine serum plus EGCG every morning

Exercised more often

Shed 50 pounds

Eliminated work stress when my dream job was offered and I said yes

Am absurdly happy

Because of all that, there's no way I can credit klow with "wow, my face is fantastic."
 
@randompersonrandom The part I liked most was hearing how happy you are! I'm sure that's giving your skin a lovely glow 😍. Well done on all the other things too, and I appreciate you sharing that post 😊
 
Stace_wow said:

@randompersonrandom The part I liked most was hearing how happy you are! I'm sure that's giving your skin a lovely glow 😍. Well done on all the other things too, and I appreciate you sharing that post 😊
I appreciate it. This past year has been incredibly, incredibly lucky for me. Sure, the "they solved obesity and threw in an affordable workaround" thing played a role, but for a while now I've just been riding a wave of being in the right spot, at the right moment, with the right amazing people. Maybe I was a saint in a previous existence or something, because there's no chance I deserved this in my current one. 😂
 
Keeping an eye on this thread...Does Glow combine KBH, GhkCu, and TB500, or is that what KLOW is? If there's a peptide out there that handles both skin and bones, that would be amazing!! Ski season is almost here and I need my knees sorted out!
 
randompersonrandom said:

Stace_wow said:

@randompersonrandom The part I liked most was hearing how happy you are! I'm sure that's giving your skin a lovely glow 😍. Well done on all the other things too, and I appreciate you sharing that post 😊
I appreciate it. This past year has been incredibly, incredibly lucky for me. Sure, the "they solved obesity and threw in an affordable workaround" thing played a role, but for a while now I've just been riding a wave of being in the right spot, at the right moment, with the right amazing people. Maybe I was a saint in a previous existence or something, because there's no chance I deserved this in my current one. 😂
Right there with you! 😂😂 😊
 
bamagirl26 said:

Keeping an eye on this thread...Does Glow combine KBH, GhkCu, and TB500, or is that what KLOW is? If there's a peptide out there that handles both skin and bones, that would be amazing!! Ski season is almost here and I need my knees sorted out!
Glow consists of GHK-CU, BPC and TB, while Klow contains those same 3 along with KPV 😊. My sister uses Glow, whereas I use Klow lol. Before starting this Klow, I ran the Wolverine stack, and I was really pleased with how it helped my hip and gut!
 
Back
Top