KLOW - useless blue junk, or a phenomenal peptide?

skeptick said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
Will that "blue goo" dye your pee blue??? Honestly, that alone might make it worthwhile...
Methylene blue achieves the same effect at a far lower cost...trust me. 😎 🆒😈
 
Smiter said:

skeptick said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
Will that "blue goo" dye your pee blue??? Honestly, that alone might make it worthwhile...
Methylene blue achieves the same effect at a far lower cost...trust me. 😎 🆒😈
Does anyone have anything to share regarding MB???
 
skeptick said:

Smiter said:

skeptick said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
Will that "blue goo" dye your pee blue??? Honestly, that alone might make it worthwhile...
Methylene blue achieves the same effect at a far lower cost...trust me. 😎 🆒😈
Does anyone have anything to share regarding MB???
That belongs in another thread. Go ahead and start one. This thread is about klow being garbage.
 
skeptick said:

Smiter said:

skeptick said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
Will that "blue goo" dye your pee blue??? Honestly, that alone might make it worthwhile...
Methylene blue achieves the same effect at a far lower cost...trust me. 😎 🆒😈
Does anyone have anything to share regarding MB???
Naturally... astoundingly pointless up to now.
 
Smiter said:

skeptick said:

Smiter said:

skeptick said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
Will that "blue goo" dye your pee blue??? Honestly, that alone might make it worthwhile...
Methylene blue achieves the same effect at a far lower cost...trust me. 😎 🆒😈
Does anyone have anything to share regarding MB???
Naturally... astoundingly pointless up to now.
Thanks
 
skeptick said:

Smiter said:

skeptick said:

Smiter said:

skeptick said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
Will that "blue goo" dye your pee blue??? Honestly, that alone might make it worthwhile...
Methylene blue achieves the same effect at a far lower cost...trust me. 😎 🆒😈
Does anyone have anything to share regarding MB???
Naturally... astoundingly pointless up to now.
Thanks
No worries at all, I've got you covered. Bros over Blues
 
My partner is curious about GHK-cu because of what it can do for hair and skin. I'm thinking about getting her klow instead, since it brings extra perks, anti-inflammatory ones in particular. Should I start her on plain GHk-cu, or just go straight to klow?
 
joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
are you putting klow on your face? I have to ask since I'm new around here 😊
 
I've been using KLOW — not the combined blend, but as separate shots (I prefer adjusting my own BPC and TB doses)...

It wasn't until I came off it that I realized how much it had been helping. The glute tear I'd been trying to repair did improve, though not fully, and then it began hurting more... my knees got sorer too (I have an old ACL/PCL tear). I hadn't realized how much better they'd gotten.

This time around I'm staying on longer before taking a break and increasing the BPC and TB amounts.

Remember, I'm older, so I've got more accumulated damage and arthritis setting in, which likely made the difference far more obvious for me than it would be for a younger person.
 
bay_area_schizo said:

joseblo said:

KLOW and GHK-Cu/AHK-Cu are prime candidates for placebo! They're vivid in color and sting on injection, so they've got to be doing something.

That was my thinking when I began using it, purely because I didn't want a bunch of extra skin hanging loose after the weight loss I was aiming for.

Then, 2 months in, someone asked what my skin routine was... what? None, why?... Because the wrinkles around your eyes and on your neck are looking better! Oh, alright!

I mean, I had seen that hairs I figured were gone were sprouting again (WTF Ears?), but I didn't figure it mattered much. 10 months, a full kit, and 60lbs later, I didn't end up with the saggy skin I expected. Consider me impressed. Maybe the weight loss, added protein/hydration, and so on were the actual reason. I don't know.

Maybe it would've turned out the same regardless. I'll never find out, but it got me wanting to actually begin a face, neck, and hands protocol. I don't do as much subq these days, but I do smear the blue goo on, hoping it keeps the gains I made at an older age.
are you putting klow on your face? I have to ask since I'm new around here 😊
I haven't used KLOW, but GHK-Cu applied topically has solid research behind it for skincare. To get a mild topical "botox light" effect, some mix SNAP8 into it. Skip buying the freeze dried vials—plastic tubes of GHK run about $10/gr, and you can combine that with HA to create a serum. Look it up!
 
Judging your own progress is often tougher than spotting it in someone else. A buddy of mine has been running GLOW for 2 months, and if you asked him, he'd tell you it did nothing—yet the skin on his face looks noticeably better.

Around 3 months ago he also began topical GHK-cu plus a collagen and biotin supplement. During the first couple of months his hair thinned out in a way that worried him, but it has now at least returned to where it was at the start, which was pretty cool to watch. (In theory, the weaker hair shed and stronger new growth replaced it.)
 
Nopenada said:

Judging your own progress is often tougher than spotting it in someone else. A buddy of mine has been running GLOW for 2 months, and if you asked him, he'd tell you it did nothing—yet the skin on his face looks noticeably better.

Around 3 months ago he also began topical GHK-cu plus a collagen and biotin supplement. During the first couple of months his hair thinned out in a way that worried him, but it has now at least returned to where it was at the start, which was pretty cool to watch. (In theory, the weaker hair shed and stronger new growth replaced it.)
That's a fair observation — when you see yourself daily, gradual shifts slip past you unless you keep records. Solid point
 
GLOW is close enough to KLOW that I figure my experience is relevant. Several months in, and my honest take is that I can't point to much of anything. Skin-wise? Nothing at all. There's a tendon issue that's been bothering me, and possibly it's slightly better, but I couldn't swear to it. Cost versus benefit doesn't add up in my case, TBH. From what I've read and heard, plenty of folks do well on it. Guess it's just not what my body needs or reacts to
 
I had a mass taken out of my chest. 2 weeks after the operation I began Klow, and I was soon back in the gym without delay. According to my barber, my hair also became thicker, and my skin got better, particularly the bags under my eyes and my wrinkles. Since Reta and Klow are the only things I use, at least part of that has to be Klow.
 
n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
 
randompersonrandom said:

n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
That's quite something! I wish the same miracle had happened for me with this blue liquid, but I've gotten nothing from it. People here on the forum keep telling me to hang in there and keep using it long-term (6 months) before I'll notice anything.

randompersonrandom said:

n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
Honestly, it could be either one. If you don't look hollow or saggy, I guess the blue liquid must be doing something?

Still, I have to wonder why anything blue gets so much hype: the blue pill, methylene blue, and now klow/glow/ghk-cu.

I'd like to know whether your mom has given topical ghk-cu a shot and if it might bring extra benefits. Might be worth a try!
 
miameow said:

randompersonrandom said:

n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
That's quite something! I wish the same miracle had happened for me with this blue liquid, but I've gotten nothing from it. People here on the forum keep telling me to hang in there and keep using it long-term (6 months) before I'll notice anything.

randompersonrandom said:

n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
Honestly, it could be either one. If you don't look hollow or saggy, I guess the blue liquid must be doing something?

Still, I have to wonder why anything blue gets so much hype: the blue pill, methylene blue, and now klow/glow/ghk-cu.

I'd like to know whether your mom has given topical ghk-cu a shot and if it might bring extra benefits. Might be worth a try!
Nope. It's on her radar, but tretinoin is too, and doing both doesn't appeal to her. Tretinoin is on my radar as well, though I'm a bit worried it could harm the glands around the eyes. Adapalene is working well enough for me, and I'm not eager to pile countless products onto my face and devote endless hours fussing over them.
 
randompersonrandom said:

miameow said:

randompersonrandom said:

n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
That's quite something! I wish the same miracle had happened for me with this blue liquid, but I've gotten nothing from it. People here on the forum keep telling me to hang in there and keep using it long-term (6 months) before I'll notice anything.

randompersonrandom said:

n=1, but a couple of months back my mom began KLOW, then she picked up a kit, and now she's on the verge of nervously stockpiling it since she NEVER wants to be without it. Both of us are in an odd spot where looking hot matters VERY much to us (she was widowed not too long ago and has healed up, and within the past year we each dropped sixty pounds), and she swears to god it has made a HUGE difference in her face. I'm undecided, because sure, my face looks a hundred times better too, but I can't tell how much comes from the blue mystery powder shoot-up and how much comes from being skinny.
Honestly, it could be either one. If you don't look hollow or saggy, I guess the blue liquid must be doing something?

Still, I have to wonder why anything blue gets so much hype: the blue pill, methylene blue, and now klow/glow/ghk-cu.

I'd like to know whether your mom has given topical ghk-cu a shot and if it might bring extra benefits. Might be worth a try!
Nope. It's on her radar, but tretinoin is too, and doing both doesn't appeal to her. Tretinoin is on my radar as well, though I'm a bit worried it could harm the glands around the eyes. Adapalene is working well enough for me, and I'm not eager to pile countless products onto my face and devote endless hours fussing over them.
For someone who is older, I'm usually against beginning tret, since results tend to be poor and they get a lot of peeling with little healing to show for it. A safer route for her would be GHK-Cu, maybe alongside gentler retinols.

Good to hear adapalene is doing the job for you. Minimalist approaches get my support.
 
For GHK-cu, there is solid human data showing skin benefits when applied topically — but honestly, that's where the human clinical trial evidence stops.

Given how complicated, broad, and poorly characterized the effects of each ingredient are — never mind all of them together — no ethics board would sign off on a trial of KLOW or GLOW given systemically. Add to that the absence of even animal studies.

The sheer number of people reporting it works does seem persuasive. A while back I talked this over with chatgpt.

Someone who tries these peptide blends and feels they helped has genuinely lived through that benefit, but beyond a clinical trial setting — where bias is controlled for and controls exist — that doesn't establish it will help anyone else. It is, at most, suggestive anecdotal evidence.

There are explanations for why something could accomplish nothing while still appearing to work.

Usually people begin treating a problem when it is at its worst, so as the severity drifts back toward the mean over time, the treatment will seem effective.

The chronic soft tissue inflammatory / age related connective tissue degradation type issues it is often said to resolve do fluctuate a great deal in symptom intensity over time.

Then there's the placebo effect — and the extent to which these peptides' effects have been repeated online is very good at persuading people it must be real if so many say so, which amplifies the placebo effect further; and provided it isn't causing harm, that actually makes it a useful treatment.

My reasoning is this: if it genuinely boosts connective tissue growth, then it risks triggering that growth in places you don't want it — the heart or liver, for instance — which could mean organ damage or failure down the line. So if it does what it claims, it might be unsafe; and if it doesn't, then the best case is that it's a placebo.
 
jason370 said:

Smiter said:

jason370 said:

Most days I'll take Klow in the morning, and not long ago a few people who came across as well-informed told me it's just blue rubbish with no effect. If that turned out to be accurate I wouldn't be shocked at all, and I also wouldn't be shocked to find out it's a blue wonder; the truth is I have no idea, and honestly I can't say whether it's doing anything for me. So what do you all think, and what have you seen with Klow? Has anyone gotten unmistakable results either way?

argue away if you like....
While I've never personally taken KLOW, 2 of its active components—BpC and TB-500—have definitely been beneficial to me. There will always be skeptics who struggle to accept objective reality. And some people may lie, making false claims about their outcomes. In my case, Wolverine objectively helped my left shoulder [which suffers from a torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis], and now its range of motion is close to 90%. On here, several individuals have shared before-and-after photos from using KLOW. You might dismiss them as fake, AI-generated, or whatever, but when hundreds and thousands of people report benefits from something, it becomes harder to reject the truth of their claims. Still, some will insist, "There is no evidence of it working in human trials" or something like that. Ultimately, though, it's much like any other medicine. It might help some individuals and not others. As for it being dangerous, sure, that's possible, but so is anything taken in excess. Even Acetaminophen is hepatotoxic and can cause overdose.

Logically, if using it for systemic effects, I'd cap how long I take it. If the concern is unwanted effects elsewhere, here's my perspective. The metabolic signaling disruption from injuries is a key reason why so many drugs only impact the injured area. So, it makes sense to assume that even KLOW would behave the same way at moderate doses.

I'm not sure if that addressed your question, but in short, KLOW hasn't led to many known deaths and appears relatively safe. So, whether it works for you is something only you can determine.
That matches what I've seen and gone through. The stories people share are incredibly persuasive, yet solid research backing it up is basically absent. It's absurd. I'd love for it to be real — honestly, I dose it every day. One thing I'm wondering: after your shoulder gets better, do you have to keep using a maintenance amount, or is it fully resolved so you can stop until something else gets hurt?
For many years, the main support for AAS boosting strength, aggression, and muscle mass came from observation. The medical field minimized how these substances affect protein synthesis and refused to recognize receptor cell activation.
 
Back
Top