Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
Honestly, these KLOW injections are making me clench my jaw. I've cycled through several approaches to kill the burn, and right now I'm simply upping the bac water, which does take some of the edge off.
That said, I could use some guidance. For evening dosing, am I better off with IPA or HGH? Also, is a 3-hour gap after my last meal required before I take it? I won't pretend otherwise — HGH worries me because of the unintended sides, though from what I gather 1 or 1.5iu per night during my KLOW run won't do me any harm? If I go with IPA instead, what dose should I use and at what time do I pin it?
Sure, like every other gorgeous bastard here I've gone through all this material until my eyes are leaking and my brain turned into melted butter. The only result is that I'm even more reluctant to commit to this specific stack.
Also, I suspect I still waste too much time on the research and peptide reddit forums — those places are absolutely stuffed with gearheads, kids and scammers.
Thanks for the endless wisdom ahead of time!
That said, I could use some guidance. For evening dosing, am I better off with IPA or HGH? Also, is a 3-hour gap after my last meal required before I take it? I won't pretend otherwise — HGH worries me because of the unintended sides, though from what I gather 1 or 1.5iu per night during my KLOW run won't do me any harm? If I go with IPA instead, what dose should I use and at what time do I pin it?
Sure, like every other gorgeous bastard here I've gone through all this material until my eyes are leaking and my brain turned into melted butter. The only result is that I'm even more reluctant to commit to this specific stack.
Also, I suspect I still waste too much time on the research and peptide reddit forums — those places are absolutely stuffed with gearheads, kids and scammers.
Thanks for the endless wisdom ahead of time!